PDA

View Full Version : MCI's in MOL.

usmc3yang
04-11-10, 07:02 PM
One of my Cpl's should be promoted next month. How long does it take MOL to update your MCI's on MOL towards your composite score? He's doing his MCI's late like most Marines. I really dont remember how this goes since I always do mine early. It shows that his course was completed in MOL but it doesnt update his comp score? Any ideas?

usmc3yang
04-12-10, 09:55 AM
So my S-3 says 40 days before the quarter. Does that
mean if he did his at the beginning of the quarter it won't kick in until the next quarter?

DocGreek
04-12-10, 10:01 AM
This is JUST a question....nothing else....why didn't you fill out your profile, completely?

haebyungdae
04-12-10, 11:59 PM
If I remember correctly, your composite score gets calculated once a quarter, usually at the end of the first week of the month prior to the start of the new quarter. So the 3d quarter starts July 1, so composite score should be recalculated around June 8-ish.

Talk to your S-1 they should be able to tell you.

ABrevik
04-15-10, 01:56 AM
Haebyungdae is correct. Composite scores are calculated once every 3 months (a quarter). If your composite score is incorrect, it is possible to have IPAC recalculate your composite score. S-1's don't have that capability.