PDA

View Full Version : Fishy

SlingerDun
04-11-10, 05:33 PM
A client was bending my ear about way's to detoxify and lose weight other than work and sweat, and mentioned Acai Berry.

I found positive testimonials on various Health and Consumer "news" sites with different calls signs, yet a couple had one noteable staff member in common; some reporter chick named "Julia Miller". But it could not have been the same person because the thumbnails are of different people.... :confused:

TinDragon
04-11-10, 05:39 PM
Doesn't look any better than any other pills that speed up your metabolism... and you still need to actually DO WORK to lose weight with them. They just make it a little easier.

Complete the phrase: If it sounds too good to be true...

Lisa 23
04-11-10, 06:11 PM
I had asked my family doctor about the Acai Berry and he didn't have anything good to say about it.
Personally, the best way to lose weight is the old fashioned way....exercise, sweat and watch what you eat.

montana
04-11-10, 07:36 PM
wife and doughter are on a new diet...no work. it compleatly re- programs your body so it doesnt think it has to store up for hard times....now im telling you it works because my second to the oldest doughter .has been strugling with her weight for many years...was very over weight, and has tried many many diets and pills...she is one lean mean lookin lady as of now...wife has trid many weight loss programs...doughter told her about this and now she is loosing weight...the days she didnt were days she worked to hard...
if any are interested ill get here /wife to give me info to share

SlingerDun
04-12-10, 02:12 PM
wife and doughter are on a new diet...no work. it compleatly re- programs your body so it doesnt think it has to store up for hard times....now im telling you it works because my second to the oldest doughter .has been strugling with her weight for many years...was very over weight, and has tried many many diets and pills...she is one lean mean lookin lady as of now...wife has trid many weight loss programs...doughter told her about this and now she is loosing weight...the days she didnt were days she worked to hard...
if any are interested ill get here /wife to give me info to shareSure let's hear it, is there anyway for a guy who works too hard to collect a few nuggets on the marketing end:cool:?

--->Dave