PDA

View Full Version : What to do about my enlistment?

Poolee Schmidt
04-09-10, 11:17 PM
Ill tell you a little about me being in the DEP 1st.

I enlisted in May of last year and leave this June. I dont make the Poolee meetings to often due to work, homework, and the fact that I have moved 3 times since Ive been enlisted. I was 17 when I 1st enlisted and had just got a job at the same time so I was busy with training and vacations. For the past 5 months I call my recruiter every week like were spose to but dont make the meetings that often maybe once a month. My everyday I look foward to going to boot camp. Few months ago I took up working out since I realized boot camp is closer then it is. So I am preparing for my ship date. I have had 3 recruiters since then my 1st recruiter is a SSgt and the one I have now is a Sgt

Last week I called up my Sgt telling him I was on spring break and wouldnt be able to make the meeting he said he was going to bark at me but that I should prepare now before boot camp I agreed. And today I called him telling him I cant make PT tomorrow due to the fact my work just posted a meeting that everyone has to attened cause of shrink (Theft). He got ****ed and said that I am not dedacaded to going into the Marines, and I said that am a 110% going to give it in boot camp and I want to earn the title of a Marine. He then went on and said that he has wanted to drop me since he took over me but the guy who recruited me 1st (SSgt) didnt want too. The SSgt knows about how my home life is. But he went on to say that he was going to go to the meeting tomorrow and tell SSgt to drop me. I told him i'd make the meeting and quit my job if it came down to me going into the Marines. He said he is 99.9% sure he is going to drop me and said he will make sure no other recruiters recruite me. Ive come 11 months not to just be dropped now but to finish the other 2 months and leave.

I also gave him my SS card back in Dec. and since then have never gotten it. I ask him every week and he says oh ill give it to you next week. I'm tried of that. My employors need it. And he also wont get me my contract so I can look it over. He said he is unable to get it and that Ill see it on MEPs. Well by then its to late. ( I asked to make sure I have the right MOS field and rank (E-2 since I made Eagle Scout)).

What should I do I go into tomorrow for the meeting but am gonna get there early to talk to the Sgt. What if he wants to drop me? and if he doesnt how do I see my contract?

A fellow Marine (Sgt) I work with said go in and stay calm and talk to the Sgt if he wants to drop you say you want to talk to the SSgt (The guy who recruited me aka his boss) and talk to him about explain everything about how I want to get my ducks in a row and go to boot camp and see my contract. If they both want to drop you he said go higher up and explain about the lost of my SS card and contract and how you want to leave to boot camp.

fs19
04-09-10, 11:30 PM
Based on what you said, your recruiter sounds like a piece of ****. If I were you, I would go to the office and ask him again, in person for your SS card and to see your contract. If he gives you any excuses, then calmly ask to speak to the SNOIC. Also, you are not required to go to any Poolee events/meetings/functions. Once you sign your contract, all you have to do is run an IST, keep your nose clean, talk to your recruiter once a week, and show up to go to boot camp. Talk to your recruiter first, but if you need to take it higher up his chain of command.

Poolee Schmidt
04-09-10, 11:41 PM
Based on what you said, your recruiter sounds like a piece of ****. If I were you, I would go to the office and ask him again, in person for your SS card and to see your contract. If he gives you any excuses, then calmly ask to speak to the SNOIC. Also, you are not required to go to any Poolee events/meetings/functions. Once you sign your contract, all you have to do is run an IST, keep your nose clean, talk to your recruiter once a week, and show up to go to boot camp. Talk to your recruiter first, but if you need to take it higher up his chain of command.

Who would the SNOIC be

My Marine friend said just talk to the Sgt if he is wanting to drop you talk to his boss (SSgt my 1st recuiter) and explain everything and if he wants to drop me move to his boss.

The thing am worried about is getting dropped for a day and coming back and not having the same job cause the Sgt said he would give it away 03xx and ship date cause i dont think i can be enlisted any longer

Quinbo
04-09-10, 11:49 PM
I can't make any sense of this. Are you saying you have been through the entire MEPs process and don't have a copy of your contract? If your SS card was lost a year ago then it is gone. Go get a new one. How did you get a ship date 13 months after your initial enlistment and why?

You do not have any fellow Marines .... at least not yet.

Poolee Schmidt
04-09-10, 11:54 PM
I can't make any sense of this. Are you saying you have been through the entire MEPs process and don't have a copy of your contract? If your SS card was lost a year ago then it is gone. Go get a new one. How did you get a ship date 13 months after your initial enlistment and why?

You do not have any fellow Marines .... at least not yet.

Back in May I took the ASVAB sign the papers and am in the DEP. I also got a contract at the time which I still have. I asked for an updated version that has my MOS I picked and that it says something about E-2 (from being an Eagle Scout). It hasnt been a year and I dont know if its even lost cause he keeps telling me Ill find it for you next weekend.

Yeah hopefully

Quinbo
04-10-10, 12:01 AM
Ok .... assume it is lost. Grab your birth certificate and your drivers license and some other form of ID and go down to the SS office and get a new one. Hopefully you know your SS number. What MEPs did you go through back in May?

Actually go to the recruiting office and discuss your issues face to face.

Poolee Schmidt
04-10-10, 12:25 AM
I went through the one in St Paul, MN sir. Yes sir am going down there tomorrow to speak with him face to face. How do you think I should do this if he says he is going to discharge me

brian0351
04-10-10, 01:18 AM
Ask him to outline the reasons for dropping you. Then you can counter with your current real life issues, that you should have told him about. <br />
<br />
Then if he proceeds to try and drop you, just say you...

Poolee Schmidt
04-10-10, 08:12 AM
Ask him to outline the reasons for dropping you. Then you can counter with your current real life issues, that you should have told him about.

Then if he proceeds to try and drop you, just say you want to take this up with his superior. Don't let him push you around or scare you. You have to be able to support yourself before you leave.

When did Poolie meetings become mandatory?!

I have no idea sir, all of a sudden he said I haven't been making them and he wants to drop me

Am going in to talk to him now I'll tell you how it goes when I get back

indygti
04-10-10, 09:24 AM
Your recruiter is nuts. Poolee functions are not mandatory, although it is good to go to them as often as possible. Granted, I never went to any because my recruiter's office was 50 miles away and I didn't have the money to spend on gas at the time, I was more worried about finishing high school anyways. Regardless, he can't just "drop" you either, that's ridiculous. You signed a contract and have been approved for enlistment. The only way he can drop you is if he finds or fabricates something that could disqualify you from enlistment.

Just be respectful when you talk to him about giving you crap and tell him there's nothing that can be done. Your current living situation supersedes the Marine Corps at present time because you aren't in the Marine Corps yet (although technically you are). If he keeps giving you crap just tell him (again respectfully and tactfully) you would like to speak to his superior and squash the situation.

echo3oscar1833
04-10-10, 09:36 AM
All I know is this kid made the same post a few days ago, I told him the same thing you all are telling him now. He blew me off, and ignored me, I know he read my reply to. Then he comes in here again making the same thread, with the same problems. Others reply, and he takes the time to respond to them. Apparently I don't rate, so honestly as far as I'm concerened I don't care what happens to this kid. You all can help him, but I'm not. :marine:

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94801

Zulu 36
04-10-10, 11:56 AM
As a related item (since you keep bringing it up), when did you make Eagle Scout (Court of Honor date)? When was your Board of Review? What is your Scouting Council name, city, and state? What is your Troop # and city?

Poolee Schmidt
04-10-10, 02:16 PM
As a related item (since you keep bringing it up), when did you make Eagle Scout (Court of Honor date)? When was your Board of Review? What is your Scouting Council name, city, and state? What is your Troop # and city?

I made it a about a month and 1/2 ago.

Everything is good now I went down there to talk to the guy who recruited me and he said my Sgt is just mad and misunder stode me when I was on the phone with him and said I had to go to work (He though I ment just go to work and not the IST) when I really ment I had to walk into work cause ill be 2mins late. When I was there he said I had to do the following for the IST 5 pull ups, 60 crunches, 13:30 mile 1/2 (I thought it was 2 pull ups) When I took it I did 7 pull ups, 70 crunches, 11:15 mile 1/2. I showed him I improved cause last month was 2 pull ups, 60 crunches, 13:45 run.

Anyways I told him I would get everything straighten out at work make those meetings and Ill show him I really care and want to improve.

:banana::banana::banana:

Quinbo
04-10-10, 02:51 PM
I too am curious. What was your eagle scout project?

Poolee Schmidt
04-10-10, 04:08 PM
I too am curious. What was your eagle scout project?

I built 20 benches for a Vet's camp
And my brother built 20 tables for the same camp.

Sgt Leprechaun
04-11-10, 07:02 AM
That's great. HOWEVER, you were asked a question by Sgt Zulu36, so lets get that answered in the NEXT post.

To re-cap:

"As a related item (since you keep bringing it up), when did you make Eagle Scout (Court of Honor date)? When was your Board of Review? What is your Scouting Council name, city, and state? What is your Troop # and city?"

And yes it's pertinent information. I'm also a tad bit annoyed that you basically double posted this, and haven't said much of anything to the good advice that was given in the prior thread. So I suggest you answer the Eagle Question.

Poolee Schmidt
04-11-10, 10:28 AM

Sorry it took me a while.

My board of review was Feb 9th and here is are website it says everything at the top corner.

http://bsatroop60.org/web/

Sgt Leprechaun
04-11-10, 11:32 AM
http://bsatroop60.org/web/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=66

THIS link would have been more helpful. What, you think someone wouldn't check?

Congrats on Eagle.

Poolee Schmidt
04-11-10, 11:38 AM
http://bsatroop60.org/web/index.php?module=announce&ANN_user_op=view&ANN_id=66

THIS link would have been more helpful. What, you think someone wouldn't check?

Congrats on Eagle.

No, I just didn't take the time to look through the website.

Thank you sir

Poolee Schmidt
04-13-10, 12:31 PM
Guys I have 1 more question. About a few months ago I booked my Eagle Scout ceremony at the MN state capital and invited all my friends and family. I asked y recruiter if I could get that weekend off for my ceremony since it's a once in a life time thing and he said he wasn't to sure if I could go and to ask the SSgt (SNCOIC) and he was screaming and yelling I'm the background stigma I can't miss that weekend since it is mini boot camp a weekend event. I don't want to risk being dropped from the DEP again but I don't want to miss my own eagle scout ceremony. Someone on one of these forms said he got it off for his brothers bachlors party... Anyways he is ****ed and I don't know what to do.

Lisa 23
04-13-10, 12:36 PM
Poolee Schmidt, it's Marines, not guys.

Poolee Schmidt
04-13-10, 12:48 PM
Sorry

tdrt
04-13-10, 12:54 PM
Guys I have 1 more question. About a few months ago I booked my Eagle Scout ceremony at the MN state capital and invited all my friends and family. I asked y recruiter if I could get that weekend off for my ceremony since it's a once in a life time thing and he said he wasn't to sure if I could go and to ask the SSgt (SNCOIC) and he was screaming and yelling I'm the background stigma I can't miss that weekend since it is mini boot camp a weekend event. I don't want to risk being dropped from the DEP again but I don't want to miss my own eagle scout ceremony. Someone on one of these forms said he got it off for his brothers bachlors party... Anyways he is ****ed and I don't know what to do.

Congratulations on achieving Eagle Scout! As Committee Chair for our local troop (same district actually), I know what an accomplishment that is.

Having said that, I don't know what kind of azzholes you have for recruiters who fail to see the significance of this event. You definately cannot miss your own Eagle Ceremony.

Poolee Schmidt
04-13-10, 01:03 PM
Thank you sir, they were gonna drop since I wasn't maki enough meetings so I told them I will make every meeting till I leave but the. I asked about my eagle scout and Ssgt got ****ed (SNCOIC) it was...

Rocky C
04-13-10, 03:33 PM
Congrats on obtaining the Rank of Eagle Scout!!! <br />
I too am an Eagle Scout and was the First one in the Country when they changed the Merit badge Qualifications to the new system. <br />
I went to the White...

tdrt
04-13-10, 03:42 PM
I don't want to be kciked out off DEP but I really want to be there for eagle scout ceremony. How can I get it off or go about this

This had already been addressed and answered. Go back to the beginning and reread the thread.

Poolee Schmidt
04-13-10, 04:07 PM
This had already been addressed and answered. Go back to the beginning and reread the thread.

Thank you ma'am but am just wondering if I'll make things worse by this. If I talk to the SNCOICs Boss. I don't want to get my balls stomped on for this. Cause I was almost kicked out. And how do I find outthere bosses number

Sgt Leprechaun
04-13-10, 07:29 PM
You HAVE to make your own ceremony. Now, if you've been slacking on the other meetings, I understand the recruiters issues with you. HOWEVER, this is the 'exception' to the rule.

Man up, and go in person to the RS and ask to speak to the SNCOIC, and explain it. Take your father, scout leader, and district chairperson along.

And quite frankly, this is a 'once in a lifetime' event. If they drop you, then so be it. Start over and do better the next time. To me, it's THAT important.

tdrt
04-13-10, 07:39 PM
Jeffrey, listen up.

My troop is in the same district, same council. You mentioned you're in Troop 60 out of Woodbury. I know your former Scoutmaster, Bob Tredinnick.

I will go with you to talk to your recruiters. You will not miss your Eagle ceremony.

Poolee Schmidt
04-13-10, 07:45 PM
Bob I remember bob he owns the farm out in WI. Great guy and his boys too.

You will? Thank you so much this means 12 years of dedication to me. You will you be available? I'll message you my dad/scout leaders number

Sgt Leprechaun
04-13-10, 07:49 PM
And THAT, folks, is what Marines do. Take note.

Bravo Zulu SSgt.

tdrt
04-13-10, 07:51 PM
I happen to live in the same little town as Bob. Bob was my Scoutmaster up until 3 months ago when he resigned. Since John made Eagle and Ryan is finishing his Eagle project this summer, he was ready to turn over the reins.

Go ahead and PM me your contact info. Send me your recruiters name and number too. Tell your dad/SM I will call him tomorrow.

Lisa 23
04-13-10, 07:58 PM
This is OUTSTANDING!
Poolee Schmidt, I told you in our PM conversations that a Marine will come along and help you out! :thumbup:
The very best of luck to you!

Lisa 23
04-14-10, 11:52 AM
Keep us updated on how everything turns out! :thumbup:

thezero
04-14-10, 02:03 PM
Haven't read this all but Poolee meeting's have been more and more "required" or "mandatory" due to us hitting the high numbers and looking for kids to drop. If your recruiter is acting like that then he must be an *******, with all due respect. I know my RSS dropped kids because they could not make meetings, but they also did not have reasonable REASONS to miss them. But the IST is required and talking to your recruiter is also required so they can make sure your ass is doing what it is supposed to.

The SNOIC is normally the highest ranked NCO there or the one who has been there the longest, out of my office it was MSGT O' Connell.

Also when you talk to your recruiter about missing the meetings try to make a different time slot to run your IST and don't give them excuses, but reasons are better. *Excuses are like *******s, everyone has them*

Rocky C
04-14-10, 02:14 PM
I happen to live in the same little town as Bob. Bob was my Scoutmaster up until 3 months ago when he resigned. Since John made Eagle and Ryan is finishing his Eagle project this summer, he was ready to turn over the reins.

Go ahead and PM me your contact info. Send me your recruiters name and number too. Tell your dad/SM I will call him tomorrow.

Nice Job Troy :usmc::thumbup::flag:.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

doc h fmf
04-14-10, 04:50 PM
I built 20 benches for a Vet's camp
And my brother built 20 tables for the same camp.

GOD BLESS YOU SCHMIDT THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!:thumbup:

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

tdrt
04-14-10, 05:36 PM
Update: Just spoke with the dad. Jeff has signed his contract, stood on the line, oath, everything with a ship date of June 8th -- right after his HS graduation. The Eagle ceremony was scheduled prior to their knowledge of the mini bootcamp.

Going to talk to the recruiter tomorrow to see what we can do. I personally think the recruiter should be at the ceremony -- good PR

Rocky C
04-14-10, 05:39 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!

Job well done MARINE!!!

Lisa 23
04-14-10, 06:00 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!

Job well done MARINE!!!

I second that! :thumbup:

Phantom Blooper
04-14-10, 06:07 PM
Job well done!

If you go to the ceremony also...dress appropriately...no commando...family event....:beer:

:evilgrin:

Lisa 23
04-14-10, 06:12 PM
Job well done!

If you go to the ceremony also...dress appropriately...no commando...family event....:beer:

He has no choice, he'll be in his scout uniform. :D

tdrt
04-14-10, 06:19 PM
Job well done!

Yes, sir! Underbritches - check!

Phantom Blooper
04-14-10, 06:20 PM
I should have clarified and quoted my comment...since SSGT tdrt lives in his area and is trying to intervene with the RSS on this young mans behalf...if she is invited to his ceremony....dress appropriately....wear skivies!:evilgrin:

tdrt
04-14-10, 06:21 PM
I should have clarified my comment...since SSGT tdrt lives in his area and is trying to intervene with the RSS on this young mans behalf...if she is invited to his ceremony....dress appropriately....wear skivies!:evilgrin:

And yes, I have been invited to the ceremony. I have that effect....

Poolee Schmidt
04-14-10, 09:17 PM
Haha dress Tans? I have my sash and Order of the Arrow to go along with it ma'am. <br />
<br />
&quot;June 8th&quot; correction ma'am it's the 14th and it's 2 hours after I walk accross to get my diploma. Wasting no...

spotts
04-15-10, 09:38 AM
Glad it worked out for you. In the future do not ever give your social security card to anyone to hold onto. If an employer or your recruiter needs to make a copy of it for the I9 form make sure you get the original back right after the copy is made.

DaGhost
04-15-10, 12:41 PM
Ok all you non recruiters out there. let me explain this to you. first of all he enlisted back in May and his ship date is June that can happen. You can stay in the DEP for up to 410 days (MAX), he probably signed up as a Junior and once he graduates this year he ships out. That's common practice out here on Recruiting duty.

Now those Poolee functions I hear people say they are not Mandatory, you guys have no idea what's going on out here on Recruiting Duty, they are Mandatory in most places and the reason for that now is, we have to see that these Poolees can do the bare minimum IST standards, check their Moral and keep them actively engaged on the journey that they have embarked upon. If they don't come to weekly pool PT nor to the once a month PT session on Saturday, then they are considered "At Risk" they need to have a current IST score, unless SNPoolee is a Stud then I sometimes exempt them from my once a week PT sessions, but I make the one per month functions Mandatory because they have to see my boss and sometimes the Recruiting Command comes down to these Function to do Validations making sure that all kids are GTG....Morally, Medically, Physically....

The Minimum IST standards are slowly going up, Big Brother is trying to make a stronger smarter Marine Corps. I would go to these functions because they only help you when you get to recruit Training.

I have kids in my DEP who when they contracted they were only doing 44 crunches and by coming to my PT sessions and Monthly Pool Functions, they have improved to 60 70 and even 100 crunches. So it's to help you better yourself so that when you get to Recruit Training you can kick @$$. That includes knowing you knowledge General Orders & Rank Structure etc etc.

echo3oscar1833
04-15-10, 06:57 PM
Ok all you non recruiters out there. let me explain this to you. first of all he enlisted back in May and his ship date is June that can happen. You can stay in the DEP for up to 410 days (MAX), he probably signed up as a Junior and once he graduates this year he ships out. That's common practice out here on Recruiting duty.

Now those Poolee functions I hear people say they are not Mandatory, you guys have no idea what's going on out here on Recruiting Duty, they are Mandatory in most places and the reason for that now is, we have to see that these Poolees can do the bare minimum IST standards, check their Moral and keep them actively engaged on the journey that they have embarked upon. If they don't come to weekly pool PT nor to the once a month PT session on Saturday, then they are considered "At Risk" they need to have a current IST score, unless SNPoolee is a Stud then I sometimes exempt them from my once a week PT sessions, but I make the one per month functions Mandatory because they have to see my boss and sometimes the Recruiting Command comes down to these Function to do Validations making sure that all kids are GTG....Morally, Medically, Physically....

The Minimum IST standards are slowly going up, Big Brother is trying to make a stronger smarter Marine Corps. I would go to these functions because they only help you when you get to recruit Training.

I have kids in my DEP who when they contracted they were only doing 44 crunches and by coming to my PT sessions and Monthly Pool Functions, they have improved to 60 70 and even 100 crunches. So it's to help you better yourself so that when you get to Recruit Training you can kick @$$. That includes knowing you knowledge General Orders & Rank Structure etc etc.

Just curious are you this young mans recruiter, or SNCOIC? Or neither, just asking thats all.

DaGhost
04-16-10, 10:01 AM
Nah I am neither :) <br />
<br />
I am just your Local Marine Corps Recruiter. The Marine Corp is ever changing with every passing month. I see it first hand, there are policies that change here, that has no...

Sgt Leprechaun
04-16-10, 06:42 PM
Wow. Thank you for that Intel. Good scoop.

Lisa 23
04-16-10, 08:27 PM
So, how did the talk go with this young mans recruiter? Hopefully, Poolee Schmidt will be able to attend his Eagle ceremony without having to worry that he'll be discharged from the DEP if he does.

300zxuser
04-16-10, 09:01 PM
When does being any kind of scout be a prerequisite to being a Marine?
Never heard of that before.
Hey, I was a dishwasher and learned how to wash dishes, but they only made me
and E-1 when I finished BC.!

Sgt Leprechaun
04-16-10, 09:10 PM
Only being an Eagle scout gives you PFC. Basically, because of the leadership requirements, planning, and fundraising required (as well as the long term commitment) to earn Eagle, the Marine Corps recognizes that fact.

tdrt
04-17-10, 09:25 AM
I've been getting the facts all lined up -- don't want to go off all half-cocked. Haven't made contact with recruiter yet but have been trying. Will have final sitrep Monday am.

Poolee Schmidt
04-17-10, 03:25 PM
I've been getting the facts all lined up -- don't want to go off all half-cocked. Haven't made contact with recruiter yet but have been trying. Will have final sitrep Monday am.

What's sitrep mean ma'am? Has he not been answering his phone?
Okay well just let me know what happens I have to call him every Monday afternoon. I'm still worried about this.

Rocky C
04-17-10, 04:28 PM
What's sitrep mean ma'am? Has he not been answering his phone?
Okay well just let me know what happens I have to call him every Monday afternoon. I'm still worried about this.

Situation Report...

tdrt
04-19-10, 04:06 PM
SITREP

I spoke with the SNCOIC at great length today and this is the situation: Jeffrey must attend the mini bootcamp. The dates and information regarding the MBC have been distributed and discussed in great length and detail since last May -- something he would have known about had he attended the mandatory poolee meetings and functions. He is considered high risk and if he were to not attend, he will be dropped from DEP. His attendance has been sporadic at best and if he would have been more active in attending PT and other required functions, the request may have been considered.

As it currently stands, the SgtMaj has made attendance mandatory due to the high attrition rate in boot camp. Ever since the Marines Corps has tightened up recruitment requirements by not granting most waivers, there has been an increase in ASVAB scores. However, many recruits are lacking the physical requirements and are not making it through bootcamp. At least for the Minneapolis RS, this is a major concern so the minimum PT requirements have been increased and regular PT sessions made mandatory. Another way to put it: we're getting the brains but not the brawn.

Since Jeff is due to ship in less than 60 days from the MBC, it is in his best interest to attend so as to not risk being dropped in boot camp.

I understand the importance of the Eagle Ceremony; however, had Jeff been attending the regular poolee functions as he was supposed to and had known about since signing into the DEP last May, there never would have been a conflict in scheduling nor would he be placed in the high risk category.

Sorry kiddo.

Poolee Schmidt
04-19-10, 04:46 PM
It's fine, it's my fault. Atleast I still get to try and earn the title of a Marine. Was he ****ed when you talked to Ssgt? He's gonna get mad when I call

tdrt
04-19-10, 04:55 PM
It's fine, it's my fault. Atleast I still get to try and earn the title of a Marine. Was he ****ed when you talked to Ssgt? He's gonna get mad when I call

That's the right attitude, Jeff. Just don't miss anymore meetings or PT from now on and double your PT on your own --and kick ass at the mini bootcamp! Prove that you deserve the opportunity.

You'll just have to have another smaller ceremony for your Eagle. When you do, check with your recruiters because they want to be there.

And no, SSgt J wasn't upset.

Poolee Schmidt
04-19-10, 05:10 PM
Hell yeah, I sprint to the gym and home. I just got off the phone with my recruiter and he said "Hey Schmidt some lady called here wondering about you or something you know about that?" lol I started laughing. I told him that I just wanted to know if I could attend or not and said that it was all my fault and if I would have made those meetins I would have known. He said he is not tryig to be a dick it's just he is trying to get me ready. I was lazy on my part and I owe him. My days are counting down by the doubles and I only have like 9 meetings left I can make those and continue my work outs Mon - Fri.

Thanks again Marine
hopefully I can call you my sister one day

Rocky C
04-19-10, 05:13 PM
It is, what it is........

Good Job Troy!!!

Kick some azz there Jeff!!!

Good Luck!!!

tdrt
04-19-10, 05:16 PM
Some Lady!!! WTF!!

Well, I suppose it could have been worse....

Zulu 36
04-19-10, 05:28 PM
Some Lady!!! WTF!!

Well, I suppose it could have been worse....

Yeah, they could have the picture I have of you in Wal-Mart with the ripped up jeans. :D

tdrt
04-19-10, 05:33 PM
Yeah, they could have the picture I have of you in Wal-Mart with the ripped up jeans. :D

geez...you guys never forget a thing, do you? :D

Rocky C
04-19-10, 05:43 PM
Or This :)

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2165&pictureid=10432

Poolee Schmidt
04-19-10, 06:05 PM
Or This :)

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2165&pictureid=10432

:cool:

tdrt
04-19-10, 06:17 PM
Don't get your hopes up kid. After I got out, it all went to hell from there...

Poolee Schmidt
04-19-10, 06:23 PM
Don't get your hopes up kid. After I got out, it all went to hell from there...

Is that you in the picture?

Zulu 36
04-19-10, 06:28 PM
Is that you in the picture?

Yeah, that was SSgt tdrt just before she stood the board for meritorious SSgt. :D

Poolee Schmidt
04-19-10, 06:33 PM
Yeah, that was SSgt tdrt just before she stood the board for meritorious SSgt. :D

Hahaha

tdrt
04-19-10, 06:39 PM

Meritorious Sergeant you mean. I picked up SSgt time in service -- no more boards.:(

echo3oscar1833
04-19-10, 10:42 PM
On second thought, I'm just going to keep my suck shut, and move on!!;)

tdrt
04-20-10, 08:48 AM
On second thought, I'm just going to keep my suck shut, and move on!!;)

chicken chit

Hanzo
04-20-10, 08:56 AM
chicken chit

Hell, I'll say it!

http://im1.shutterfly.com/media/47b7d707b3127ccec26118e0934d00000010O01Act2LdqzcMQ e3nwM/cC/f%3D0/ps%3D50/r%3D0/rx%3D550/ry%3D400/

Sgt Leprechaun
04-21-10, 08:30 PM
Well, there you have it. Thanks to EVERYONE who contributed, and who investigated to discover 'the rest of the story'.

Other poolees, TAKE NOTE.