PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: Obama authorizes assassination of U.S. citizen

TinDragon
04-07-10, 05:25 PM
From what I could glean from the article, Obama has basically given the go-ahead to kill this guy no matter where he is, with no real proof of whether he's even guilty or not. :thumbdown <br />
<br />
Original...

Socal2361
04-07-10, 07:07 PM
If it was someone who wasn't an avid supporter of extremism I might would care. Since he is an extremists sympathizer and an active member in terrorists organizations, I could care less. I say kill'em twice.

usmc3521
04-07-10, 07:20 PM
if you are on their "hit List" you are not an innocent bystander. You obviously did something to **** off uncle sam. We need more of this. You "F" up and we hunt you down and kill you where you stand. Just like the frickin hodgie who shot up fort hood, screw "due process" the order to kill should have been given immediatly. Any one regardless of race this new law should apply to. Once people see that if they go around plotting **** and killing people, that they are going to have a hit on them I bet the crime rate goes waaaaay down.

Im not an Osamabama fan in anyway but I totally agree with this:thumbup:

echo3oscar1833
04-07-10, 08:29 PM
I swear I read this, and looked over my shoulder a few times while reading it :D

AAV Crewchief
04-07-10, 08:41 PM
If it was someone who wasn't an avid supporter of extremism I might would care. Since he is an extremists sympathizer and an active member in terrorists organizations, I could care less. I say kill'em twice.

Effin A right....smokem

gwamo1
04-08-10, 09:23 AM
I agree with everyone.

yanacek
04-08-10, 09:29 AM
Although I agree with eliminating this animal through any means, I'm a bit shocked that Obama would support, let alone authorize such actions. Wasn't Obama the one who claimed that America was better than all the horrible things he accused Bush of?

Hanzo
04-08-10, 09:33 AM
Although I agree with eliminating this animal through any means, I'm a bit shocked that Obama would support, let alone authorize such actions. Wasn't Obama the one who claimed that America was better than all the horrible things he accused Bush of?

Yes, but that was during his campaign. He'd have told you that sky was purple if it got your vote. Point the finger, sling mud, spread blame, then do all of those things yourself because the fact of the matter is, its what needs to be done.

kenrobg30
04-10-10, 12:21 PM
Everybody's getting excited about crap, written by a psycopathic , hysterical spin doctor, who I think, must have breathed too much of that Hippy era, wacky tobaccy. If the guy is killing our people, and everyone knows he is, and there is proof?? A buck-and-a-half bullet is much more economical than a twenty million dollar trial. (At the taxpayers expense) :marine: S/F!! Ken

ggyoung
04-10-10, 06:03 PM
Can I squeeze the trigger?

kabar1
04-10-10, 06:21 PM
where is gunny hathcock when we need him guarding the gates of heaven.scout snipers adjust your scopes.give them hell.

firedog974
04-10-10, 09:07 PM
U.S. Constitution : Article III, Section 3:

1. Treason against the United States shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court.

2. The Congress shall have power to declare the punishment of treason, but no attainder of treason shall work corruption of blood, or forfeiture, except during the life of the person attainted.

Bill of Rights:

5. No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use without just compensation.

6. In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

I (state your name) do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to the regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God.

If you are not a MARINE, you are in the wrong area.....

ecfree
04-10-10, 09:17 PM
M1A,you're out of bounds without a profile..........
Could be brig time for you..........

Sgt Leprechaun
04-11-10, 07:34 AM
Taken care of. No extraction....'yet'..but the helos are circling...

kenrobg30
04-12-10, 11:48 AM
Can I squeeze the trigger?

Thomas Jefferson also said, "The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed than he who reads them: inasmuch as he who knows nothing is nearer the truth than he whose mind is filled with errors and falsehoods." Feb. 11, 1807. In my opinion, that pretty well describes most internet websites. Just a thought. :beer: S/F!! Ken