PDA

View Full Version : Is moving Marines to Guam a good idea?

TinDragon
04-06-10, 06:04 PM
Rep. Hank Johnson doesn't think so... he's worried that the influx of people will cause the tiny island to tip over from overpopulation.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNZczIgVXjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNZczIgVXjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
:banana:

RYDERKUR
04-06-10, 06:15 PM
That Admiral has some serious bearing. That is a "what the F, are you serious," kind of moment. On the other hand...our elected leaders of the most powerful nation on earth. Well done America, well done.

firedog974
04-06-10, 06:20 PM
You can't make stuff like that up.These are the people in office folks.......:thumbdown

SlingerDun
04-06-10, 07:13 PM
hey man, **** could happen:scared:
was that Dennis Rodman's pop? on prozac...

hbharrison
04-06-10, 07:46 PM
You can't make stuff like that up.These are the people in office folks.......:thumbdown

Firegog I'am with you how on well just how did this guy get elected? What an idiot the island may tip over I been to Guam an't very big but wtf is this guy for real and why did the guy with the gavel slam it down and just say your done over over cooked.:thumbdown:thumbdown

AAV Crewchief
04-06-10, 07:48 PM
Firegog I'am with you how on well just how did this guy get elected? What an idiot the island may tip over I been to Guam an't very big but wtf is this guy for real and why did the guy with the gavel slam it down and just say your done over over cooked.:thumbdown:thumbdown

He is in the same mold as Pelosi, Harry Reid, Charlie "Bring back the Draft" Rangel....and others.

AAV Crewchief
04-06-10, 07:51 PM
Rep. Hank Johnson doesn't think so... he's worried that the influx of people will cause the tiny island to tip over from overpopulation.

<OBJECT height=340 width=560>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zNZczIgVXjg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></OBJECT></P>:banana:

OMG!!!! Word for freakin' word...and then CAPSIZE...he is high on something...has to be.:sick:

sparkie
04-06-10, 08:10 PM
Heard that on the talk shows,,,,funny as hell. Guam now has a Chicken Little,,,,,,,,,or a village idiot.

Meebe fat Marines shouldn't be stationed there.

clansman5
04-07-10, 08:47 AM
All I can say is.............WOW!!!!!!!!!!

clansman5
04-07-10, 08:48 AM
Somebody should of stood up and gave him a Gibbs slap to the back of the head.

Garyius
04-07-10, 08:54 AM
I showed my students that. They were all sitting there with this "WTF" look on their faces.

He has tried a few stories to cover for it.

One, he floated, was that he was kidding.

Two, that he had floated for him, was that he confused it for the floating airstrip off Okinawa.

Three, that he also had floated for him, is that he has hep C.

fmoyer
04-07-10, 10:52 AM
Sounds like a regular elected congressman or congresswoman to me, we should be proud we either elected them or let them be elected. As long as we are willing to let these people be given the keys to the capitol we will have to listen and put up with them.

ameriken
04-07-10, 11:03 AM
One, he floated, was that he was kidding.

I would agree with this....he was trying to be cynical about overpopulating such a small island. Some people just cant get away with trying to be funny. He's one of them.

Quinbo
04-07-10, 11:41 AM
Manhattan anyone?

kenrobg30
04-07-10, 12:18 PM
I would agree with this....he was trying to be cynical about overpopulating such a small island. Some people just cant get away with trying to be funny. He's one of them.
You've made the only intelligent statement I've seen on this subject, If you run for office, I'll probably vote for you. S/F!!! :evilgrin: One of the other Kens.