PDA

View Full Version : Hand sign outside DI office

morepowr
04-01-10, 01:43 PM
Does anyone have a pic of hand print sign outside the DI's office that you bang on to request permission to speak to the DI. I want to make one to put outside my office.

duragliter
04-01-10, 02:26 PM
Uh, get a piece of about 8" x 12" (three quarter-inch) plywood, paint the thing scarlet then trace your RIGHT hand outline on it and paint that gold. Stay in the lines.

Easy beans.

Hanzo
04-01-10, 02:27 PM
Ours didn't have a handprint. It was just a piece of wood.

kfisbusy
04-01-10, 03:56 PM
:evilgrin:I may have my sign around here some place. I will look to see if I can find it. But they are not hard to make at all. Just paint a 3/4 in. plywood of 8x12 put the right hand on it paint the plywood scarlet trace the right hand paint it glod. Nothing to it. If I still have mine I will let you know and be glad to see it back in use again. SSGT. Francisco:flag::iwo:.

kfisbusy
04-01-10, 03:57 PM
I may have my sign around here some place. I will look to see if I can find it. But they are not hard to make at all. Just paint a 3/4 in. plywood of 8x12 put the right hand on it paint the plywood scarlet trace the right hand paint it glod. Nothing to it. If I still have mine I will let you know and be glad to see it back in use again. SSGT. Francisco

polizei
04-01-10, 05:57 PM
Plywood!? Ours was painted right on the wall...yup, hurt like hell. Ours was also blue. :D

duragliter
04-02-10, 07:43 AM
Third Battalion, poliz...

Them fukkers prolly broke the plywood one.

Been there thirty years before you. ;)

Sgt Leprechaun
04-03-10, 02:20 AM
That's pretty cool. Heck, I wouldn't mind having an original one of those for my collection LOL.