PDA

View Full Version : What Web Browser Do You Use 3.0

echo3oscar1833
03-27-10, 09:44 PM
I know there have been threads on this in the past, however I'm curious. With the invention of the new browser Google Chrome, and the Updates of Firefox 3.6 and Internet Explorer 8 what is the current Web Browser you use. Myself I'm somewhat of a geek so I use Google Chrome, cause it is very customizable.

rickyracer
03-28-10, 02:50 AM
Explorer & firefox.

brecon65
03-28-10, 07:47 AM
Safari and Firefox.

jetdawgg
03-28-10, 07:59 AM
Google Chrome Incognito
Firefox
:usmc:

Rocky C
03-28-10, 08:31 AM
Internet Explorer 8 with Microsoft Silverlight 3.0 3D

NoRemorse
03-28-10, 08:47 AM
Chrome.

If the suites I used at work supported Chrome I'd migrate all my trash to work too.

polizei
03-28-10, 08:59 AM
I used Firefox until Chrome was released. So far I love it...it just flows much nicer and works better. So I'm going to stick to Chrome!

RLE0352
03-28-10, 10:19 AM
Firefox at home, IE8 at work but I don't get to surf much.

TinDragon
03-29-10, 07:01 AM
Chrome for most of my browsing, Firefox for various sites I leave open, and Internet Explorer solely to check my work email.

Quinbo
03-29-10, 07:12 AM
I'm still use IE. Chrome on this computer but I don't use it. My kids do.

Kinda like popping the hood on the old truck. You can look at it and say there is the distributor, there are the spark plugs, loosen this wing nut and there is the air cleaner and under it is the carborator etc etc.

Chrome you pop the hood and the engine is in sideways, there is a giant crossfire fuel injector parasite looking thing on top. If there is an air cleaner you need the chilton book to figure out where it is. Probably runs better and more fuel efficient but you need a degree in auto mechanics just to change the oil.

I'll stick to the old truck.

TinDragon
03-29-10, 07:19 AM

Kinda like popping the hood on the old truck. You can look at it and say there is the distributor, there are the spark plugs, loosen this wing nut and there is the air cleaner and under it is the carborator etc etc.

Chrome you pop the hood and the engine is in sideways, there is a giant crossfire fuel injector parasite looking thing on top. If there is an air cleaner you need the chilton book to figure out where it is. Probably runs better and more fuel efficient but you need a degree in auto mechanics just to change the oil.

No, Chrome is the truck that you don't need to pop the hood in the first place. Haha. Only time I changed anything was when I messed with the search engines to get rid of the default google.jp.

NoRemorse
03-29-10, 09:02 AM

Chilton doesn't even have the book for it; you'd have to sign up for one of those forums and ask other guys who have talked to guys who have talked to mechanics.