PDA

View Full Version : Lost 55 pounds so far, 10 more to go! (prepare for fatbodyness/long hair)

Wannaberekeke
03-24-10, 08:11 PM
I decided one the Marines a few months ago, I'm not a Poolee yet because I'm currently waiting to transfer schools, but been keeping in contact with a recruiter and such. Anyways, ever since that day, I've been working my ass off, I cut my hair, shaved my face and started working out every freaking day, and still do, I started at 250, now down to 195 and my goal is 185. I dont want to post my results yet, I'm gonna wait until I reach my goal. But for reference, here is the former me:

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac45/USMC1992/00000000000000000000000000000000-1.jpg

Start flaming the picture because I know thats what will happened LOL, but I dont care, I'm far from that now! Result pictures coming soon!

:flag::usmc:

Mwhite732
03-25-10, 02:21 AM
Dedication man,
keep it up, cant wait to see your progress.
By the way it certainly wouldn't hurt to swear in now or at the very least talk to a recruiter about it. It takes awhile before you ship off. Essentially all the branches are behind, usmc included, and it will probably take about 7 months before you actually ship out from the day you swear in. The sooner you do it the more options you will have plain and simple. More ship date and mos possibilities. As well as access to PT's which are great workouts. Take it from me get in asap or you risk losing or having to wait until opportunities arrive.
Anyway man,
What your doing is admirable, oorah.

Lisa 23
03-25-10, 07:50 AM
Dedication man,
keep it up, cant wait to see your progress.
By the way it certainly wouldn't hurt to swear in now or at the very least talk to a recruiter about it. It takes awhile before you ship off. Essentially all the branches are behind, usmc included, and it will probably take about 7 months before you actually ship out from the day you swear in. The sooner you do it the more options you will have plain and simple. More ship date and mos possibilities. As well as access to PT's which are great workouts. Take it from me get in asap or you risk losing or having to wait until opportunities arrive.
Anyway man,
What your doing is admirable, oorah.

Try capitalizing USMC, and you being a poolee, do not rate saying Oorah on this site. Read the rules in the poolee forum.

[Poolee Rules] Attention New Poolee & Wannabe Members
Rule Six never use the words Semper Fi, Semper Fidelis or OORAH you do not rate that here until you have earned the title of United States Marine!

And Wannaberekeke, keep up the good work. Looking forward to those updated pics of you when you reach your goal weight!

SGT7477
03-25-10, 07:55 AM
Good luck in your goals, Semper Fidelis.