PDA

View Full Version : Leatherneck MC -Albany NY area?

Blase Regina Jr
03-24-10, 02:55 PM
Are there any Leatherneck motorcycle club members in the Albany Schenectady New York area?

FONZ57
04-20-10, 08:01 AM
BLASE,
WE HAVE A LEATHERNECKS CHAPTER "CHOSIN CREW" (LMCI) IN PITTSFIELD, MA ABOUT 45 MINUTES FROM ALBANY. THERE ARE 2 MEMBERS IN MY CHAPTER FROM NISKAYUNA AND PETERSBURG, NY. BOTH WORK IN SCHENECTADY, NY. IF YOU WANT MORE INFO EMAIL AT scottkimple04@yahoo.com

S/F W/LOVE & RESPECT, FONZ
PRES. "CHOSIN CREW" LEATHERNECKS MC (LMCI)
NEW ENGLAND REGION SGT@ARMS

cheeks
05-03-10, 03:05 PM
Blase, I am the pres. of the ADK/LG chapter of the Leatherneck Nation MC, we have a chapter located Hudson Falls New York. We have several mebers located in the Albany area. You should contact me for more info before you have alot to do with any LMCI chapters, for your own knowledge Semper Fi cheeks

Wyoming
05-03-10, 03:40 PM
Well this ought to get interesting.

FATGUY001
05-03-10, 10:12 PM
Cheeks,

What is the story on the LMCI?

8th&I Marine
05-04-10, 07:40 AM
Well this ought to get interesting.

I am with you on that one Big Al.

Cantrell

cheeks
05-04-10, 02:45 PM
What club do you belong to now?

Blase Regina Jr
05-05-10, 07:38 AM
Uncle Sams Motorcycle Club...... Actually none. I had a '84 Sportster for 12 years, was my only wheels when I was active. Rode it from Albany to Aberdeen, Maryland while I was training for my MOS 2161 Machinist. Had it while I was 29 Palms for 2 1/2 years. Sold it = ( and went 12 years with out riding. Raced sprint cars, but ran out of money. Then while I visited my last girlfriend in Hawaii, who is in the Army reserve (nurse) I rented a Fat Boy for the day - after about 3 minutes on that bike I realized how much I missed riding. When I came back to New York I purchased a 2004 Red horse Chopper from the original owner. He had 3000 miles on it in two years. My first year I put on 4000 miles. I'll sell my house first before I sell the bike.
100" Rev Tech motor, 3" BDL primary, 5 speed, 250 rear tire, 10" over forks.
Just went to Daytona for Bike Week (by myself) and had a blast. Was staying in Plant City which was 2 hours away. So I really rode the whole time I was down there.

BAR
05-20-10, 12:29 PM
Blase, I am the pres. of the ADK/LG chapter of the Leatherneck Nation MC, we have a chapter located Hudson Falls New York. We have several mebers located in the Albany area. You should contact me for more info before you have alot to do with any LMCI chapters, for your own knowledge Semper Fi cheeks

Cheeks,
You shouldn't have any animosity towards another club that is for Marines. I just may go join Blase out in MA and LMCI.
BAR :flag:

cheeks
05-20-10, 01:10 PM
:usmc:Bar, I have no problem with anyone from LMCI, you should be careful about assumputions. My advice to Blase was intended to help him make a qualified decision about what would be the best club for "Him" to join! The Main concern in my opinion was how far he would have to travel in iether case! S/F Cheeks

BAR
05-20-10, 01:33 PM
:usmc:Bar, I have no problem with anyone from LMCI, you should be careful about assumputions. My advice to Blase was intended to help him make a qualified decision about what would be the best club for "Him" to join! The Main concern in my opinion was how far he would have to travel in iether case! S/F Cheeks

I didn't make any assumption... as it was said to me "Distance" doesn't matter when you belong to a MC.
Other than your statement, you didn't provide him with any information as to why one club is better than another.
I'll say that as Marines, we all should be able to enjoy the ride together as brothers
Semper Fi
BAR

cheeks
05-20-10, 01:44 PM
you assumed I had "Animosity towards another club", still having problems with recalling your actions I see! The reason I did not give him any reasons was because I offered to speak to him in private about the matter, which is another issue you still seem to be having trouble with. As far as joining LMCI Make sure you follow protocall and let them know why you are no longer a Leatherneck member

BAR
05-20-10, 02:11 PM
you assumed I had "Animosity towards another club", still having problems with recalling your actions I see! The reason I did not give him any reasons was because I offered to speak to him in private about the matter, which is another issue you still seem to be having trouble with. As far as joining LMCI Make sure you follow protocall and let them know why you are no longer a Leatherneck member

Cheeks,
I have no problem with my memory... and what "Actions" are within "Protocall"... and that eveyone follows the same Bylaws... and Code of Conduct as Marines.
I have been and will be forthright about everything that I do and was done to me... and not hide behind closed doors or in private meetings.
Should I ever be given the opportunity by you and your club to address those issues, I'll be more than glad to any time that is appropriate.
Semper Fi

BAR
06-04-10, 08:27 AM

Cheeks,
I'd appreciate it if you'd have someone remove any and all pictures of me since I am no longer a member of your club. :(

marines1064
07-29-10, 07:54 AM
Do you need to have a 03 mos to join??

marines1064
07-29-10, 07:55 AM
What happen to bAR and the leathernecks???

FONZ57
07-29-10, 08:10 AM
All Mos's Are Accepted, Must Have A Honorable Discharge A Copy Of Your Dd214 Or Active/retired Id Card.

FONZ57
07-29-10, 08:22 AM
Bar Is Now A Leatherneck With LMCI.

BAR
07-29-10, 11:43 AM
You need one of several things to join; <br />
1. Motorcycle <br />
2. Lic to ride said motorcycle <br />
3. AFID card (Active/Reserve) or DD214 with Honorable/General Under Honorable discharge from the USMC <br />
4. Navy...

BAR
07-29-10, 11:49 AM
Bar Is Now A Leatherneck With LMCI.

Thanks to you BROTHER, u made it work out !!!

0amaam
08-13-13, 08:27 PM
What's the difference between the Leathernecks MC and the Marine's MC? Does anyone know?

I'm looking into the local MC's

BAR
08-13-13, 09:00 PM
What's the difference between the Leathernecks MC and the Marine's MC? Does anyone know?

I'm looking into the local MC's

The Difference is in the "Name" both are comprised of Marines who ride. Most ppl will say that "Leathernecks" was the first MC for Marines. Also, some Chapters and/or Clubs may require a person to ride an American made motorcycle, others don't.:usmc:

0amaam
08-14-13, 05:21 AM
Thank you for the reply, going to look into this more, have some information from a book I read by a local author

STusmcATC
08-15-13, 05:29 PM
I saw the older post about Albany, and rather than hijack it I figured I would post a new thread.

Are their any chapters in the southern Maine area? All the MCs in my area are either law or outlaw, neither I fit into.

This is all new to me, but have been riding for a few years so I was hoping to get a little info.

Thanks for the look.

st

m14ed
08-16-13, 02:46 AM
There's gotta be ??????
I've been to Maine,, and there were Motorcycles there...
I SEEN 'EM....

I've been to Maine,
and I've seen the Hockypucks= EGA bumper stickers
so there must be Marines in Maine.....

Maybe if you can't/don't find a USMC/MCClub,
you can start one ???
It would be about time.....

Seriously MARINE...
Good Luck

0amaam
08-20-13, 07:54 PM
Try looking under the Leathernecks LMCI website. MarinesMC mite be a choice just hard to find anyone around my area, maybe in Maine you'd have better luck.

I've also come across some Leatherneck MC's that are not part of the National so that mite be an option also.

Good Luck

rapture
04-04-15, 01:03 AM
This is a one time post as we do not advertise for membership. Leathernecks MC (LMCI) Link. ( http://www.leathernecksmc.org )This family is not for every Marine. Just because you are Marine does not give you a right to our MC. We are a cut above. As stated "Not everyone can be a Marine and not every Marine can be a Leatherneck MC Patch holder" There is much that goes into this club besides brotherhood. Those that want it find us. Those that find us don't always get in. Once failed there is no other chances. Those that make it and earn the right to be a brother are very proud and most claim tighter than blood family. Remember the USMC is called the "Suck" well it does suck getting in this family but if you make it its worth the ride. We Work, Ride and Play hard and our better halves appreciate the love and protection, and we are willing to Fight hard to defend it. That said Semper Fi to My Marine Bros and Good luck to those seeking a Leatherneck MC family.