PDA

View Full Version : "say What?!!!" Cas3

LONEEAGLE
09-04-03, 09:30 AM
When an investigation under subsection (a) of this section develops data indicating that the loyalty of the individual being investigated is questionable, the Office shall refer the matter to the Federal Bureau of Investigation for a full field investigation, a report of which shall be furnished to the Office for its information and appropriate action.

(c)

When the President considers it in the national interest, he may have the investigations of a group or class, which are required by subsection (a) of this section, made by the Federal Bureau of Investigation rather than the Office.
:emark: "Say What, all of text "Loyalty?" "You got to be S***** me!!!" "I have never been disloyal to my country, to the Presidency, and if the FBone is using this, all I got to say is they have just S*****in their nest. If I have to I'm going to file a civil law suit. "The President of the United States doesn't have time to do what section c says, I mean let's get real here. It's just a thing, like coming from any higher authority, the Main Man's/Woman's name (to be poitically correct) name is used. If you'd ask him face to face, he wouldn't know didly squat about this. AND I'M TIRED OF THIS B.S. "IN THE NATIONAL INTEREST", which is horse hockey!!!! I'm a threat to nat'l security? Because of PTSD? How about the millions of people from 9-11? I know they'll have or do have PTSD. I guess maybe the best thing for meto do, is go to the stupid VA, (like these numbskulls in Danville Ill., ) and tell 'em, "hey?" "I'm fine." "I don't want anymore>" And see if I can get a job. Who in the hell will hire me? Is this how it works. They, power's to be, make it so, you either quit fighting for your constitutional rights, or quit, like right now, I don't have PTSD, I'm fine, B*****S*****, and they take you off the roles, and are glad to do so, so they can add that money to something else that is useless as they are. Does anybody know how to find a lawyer, anywhere, that is a civil rights, and brady bill gun law knowlegeable? I tried, and I'm going to do it again, even if Munson get's tired of me, like in his last letter, the smart ass, "You've already been told, and I'm not going to say it again." Even though under the freedom of information act, I'm not allowed to get answer's? I'm a citizen of this United States, and have the same rights? Or do I? Maybe having PTSD makes you some sort of "THREAT?" BULL****, THAT'S ALL IT IS, PLAIN AND SIMPLE, SO THAT, AS PER USUAL, ALL WHO DON'T MEET CERTAIN CRITERIA, ARE BUNCHED INTO ONE, AND THAT'S HOW OUR GOV'T WORKS. Makes me sick to my Stomach. It's nothin' short of communism.

CAS3
09-04-03, 09:40 AM
FYI
You can ask the VA at any time to stop paying you for PTSD but that doesn't remove your diagnosis from your record. It shall remain there forever.