PDA

View Full Version : Rocky after surgery

redman1
03-18-10, 06:42 PM
Marines Rocky wanted me to let everyone know he is at home but in much pain. He is stubborn and don't take pain meds.
His operation went well but being home alone and being in pain is allot to put up with.
Rocky say Hi to everyone but don't feel like talking to anyone right now or getting on Leatherneck right now but he will be back soon.
Continue praying for him and he will be O.K.
Semper Fi Redman

FistFu68
03-18-10, 06:49 PM
:evilgrin: Fucing A ROCKY you tuff Bastard when the going gets Tuff the Tuff Get Going.I Prayed for YOU Brother S/F Jack :beer: :thumbup:

Lisa 23
03-18-10, 06:58 PM
Rocky, you're in my prayers. We're here for you when you're ready to come back.

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/GetWell-nurse.jpg

montana
03-18-10, 06:59 PM
i like good news....thanks redman...tell rocky even asburn helps a little

ameriken
03-18-10, 07:01 PM
Alright Rocky, kicking pains ass! Go get 'em Rocky, prayers outbound for a fast recovery!

kman311
03-18-10, 07:02 PM
Hey Rocky, get a lightduty chit and ease on back when you're ready bro.
Prayers sent. Semper Fi

polizei
03-18-10, 07:07 PM
Get better Rocky!!!

jetdawgg
03-18-10, 07:21 PM
Get well Marine. We'll have some new ladies for you in the C section:D:usmc:

GSEMarine94
03-18-10, 07:36 PM
Damn Rocky I figured you was just letting the nurses take turns. Prayers will cont outbound Marine. SF. :flag:

Sgt Jim
03-18-10, 07:38 PM
Take it easy bro.

Old Marine
03-18-10, 07:42 PM
Damn Rocky, are you sand bagging it again? Hurry and get well, we are not going anywhere.

SlingerDun
03-18-10, 08:14 PM
Hang in there Rocco and if things get tough don't think it's wussy to seek a little chemical relief:beer:

SGT7477
03-18-10, 08:20 PM
Get well soon Rocky, Semper Fidelis Brother.

RLE0352
03-18-10, 08:22 PM
Get well soon Marine. You'll need your strength when the naughty nurses arrive!

Osotogary
03-18-10, 08:31 PM
Rocky, you're too full of pizz, sh*t and vinegar to get anything other than better. You will be better sooner than later. Rest easy.

Marine1955
03-18-10, 08:43 PM
Hey rock I'm sending my Nurse over to help you, hope you like her. heres a picture of her. Shes a little shy.
http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/marine1955_2009/th_nurse2.jpg (http://s588.photobucket.com/albums/ss329/marine1955_2009/?action=view&current=nurse2.jpg)

Integrity57
03-18-10, 08:47 PM
Get well soon Rocky!!

Phantom Blooper
03-18-10, 09:12 PM
Dam Rocky.....all these nurses your getting.....the one who comes sees me is like Broom Hilda on steroids....

Godspeed...fair winds and following seas!

Semper-Fi!:evilgrin:

DocGreek
03-18-10, 10:55 PM
:D....ROCKY....HAPPY to hear that you're OKAY!! Really looking forward to hearing the BS stories about the nurses!!!
Sending prayers to you for a painless and QUICK recovery!!!!
SEMPER FI.....NUMBNUTS!!

bootlace15
03-18-10, 10:59 PM
Rocky,if laughing makes you hurt,don't do it. Get well soon brother!!!!!!!!!!!

redman1
03-19-10, 07:10 AM
Morning Rocky this is for you my friend. Hope you feel at least like looking at the threads and see how much everyone misses you.
When I talked to Rocky yesterday he is ****ed that his thread about Gunny Ermey got locked and that some **** head caused it. The Gunny thread was to be a positive thread and it got locked. I told him it needed to be locked because of where it was going and how all of us Nam Vets were getting ****ed with the **** head.
I could here his blood boiling which I think was good for him.
Have a good day Rocky if you can
Semper Fi Redman

sscjoe
03-19-10, 07:32 AM
Glad to hear you are home and everything went well. The only advice I can give is, TAKE THE PAIN MEDS. The twin redheaded nurses won't mind. Get Well

TJR1070
03-19-10, 07:56 AM
Rocky, feel better Brother. I hope your recovery is quick and has you back to chasing the nurses and college girls soon!

MarshRunner
03-19-10, 08:03 AM
Prayers outbound for you Marine ... stay strong.

SF
Mike

hbharrison
03-19-10, 08:13 AM
Get Well and Take Care :thumbup::D

NoRemorse
03-19-10, 08:31 AM
Rock, keep doing what you gotta do. We'll be here with artillery support and bayonets fixed.

Semper Fi, brother.

redman1
03-19-10, 08:38 AM
Its me again Marines and Rocky's friends
Just wanted to let everyone know I just talked to Rocky and he is doing better today but lonely.
Still don't feel like talking or being on Leatherneck yet but will soon.
I read to him everything that all of you have written to him and he says thanks
Going to the dentest now.
Semper Fi Redman

Lisa 23
03-19-10, 08:52 AM
Redman1...thanks for the updates on Godfadahh Rocky!
Take care of yourself Rocky, and get well soon!
Miss ya!

Semper Fi
Lisa

Marine84
03-19-10, 05:10 PM
Rocky, enjoy the meds while you can. What did you have done? (If it has anything to do with the family legacy, I won't really want to know) Do we get pictures? (Here again, if it has anything to do with the family legacy.........)

Hurry up and get your a$$ back online.

SGT7477
03-19-10, 05:34 PM
Front and Center Rocky, Semper Fidelis Brother.

Osotogary
03-19-10, 06:38 PM
Take care of yourself Rocky, and get well soon!
That about say's it all...for now.

Sgt Jim
03-19-10, 08:20 PM
Hey bro,hope your doing ok.not much going on around here,eat,sleep,work,same ol grind everyday.sorry bro that i missed your call.Rose and i send our luv,get better.

Zulu 36
03-19-10, 08:33 PM
Good luck, Rocky and get well soon.

ecfree
03-19-10, 08:41 PM
Hey Rocky,WAAZZZZZZZ UUUUUUUUUUP !!!!:banana:
BUDDY says you're feeling better today,I hope so my friend... How about tomorrow you give us a lap around the block,that ought to loosen you up........:D
Get well fast Marine,the brothers miss you.........

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS:iwo:.........Ed

FistFu68
03-20-10, 12:58 AM
:evilgrin: Marine 84,a few weeks ago when I went in for Major Surgery at the VA.too get my penis reduction the 4" they cut off I had them Freeze and Store the Excess 4 ROCKY,Will do anything for My Brother Marine when He's feeling better He will send You the PIC'S KIM,now Rocky has a real Louisville Slugger!!!GodSpeed and have a Healthy Recoverey Rocky I went through Hell for You..BROTHER S/F Jack :D :thumbup:

linda1945
03-20-10, 01:08 AM
Get well soon Rocky!
Hugs,xox
Semper Fi
Lin

Izzame2
03-20-10, 06:03 AM
Get well soon bro.A lot of brothers here are standing by you and you're not alone on this one.remember this:

"It's not the stars or bars you have,
not what you wear on your sleeve or shoulder,
that determines what you are.
It's what you wear on your collar-
The Eagle, Globe, and Anchor-
It is The Title you earned, MARINE
That puts you in the Brotherhood of the MARINES.

buggoffextco
03-20-10, 07:05 AM
Didn't know there was a problem but it goes without saying, get well soon, Rocky.

PURPLEROSE
03-20-10, 07:45 AM
Rocky hope you feel better soon, summer is just about here, need to get better so you can get up and out after the winter snows, sending you lots of sunshine and feel better days,Love and prayers to you. PURPLEROSE

FPM
03-20-10, 08:36 AM
Rocky, I'm glad everything went well with the surgery and know you WILL feel better some everyday.

Marine84
03-20-10, 07:22 PM
LMFAO @ Jack! How does it feel with nothing down there now? LOL!

Rocky, you better hope that thing don't get you in as much trouble as it has for Jack over the years!

FistFu68
03-20-10, 07:34 PM
:evilgrin: Don't worry Beautiful my Tongue still Works :p :thumbup:

ecfree
03-20-10, 08:55 PM
Yo ROCKY,you wont be riding any horses for a while or anything else for that matter..........:D
Our prayers out to you for a quick recovery my friend.....:usmc:
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER and GOD BLESS:iwo:........Ed

Rocky C
03-21-10, 06:19 AM
Morning Brothers and Sisters and Marine Family and Friends.
I'm Alive!!!
Thank you so much for the Thoughts and Prayers and Good Wishes.
I'm still in Alot of pain but everyday gets better, I think???

I don't feel like typing because I'm a Whiney, miserable B*stard still so I copied and pasted what I typed in another Thread before the Surgery so here's the skinny;

I gotta lay down again and elevate My Leg.
Thank you Everyone and I miss not talking with you all.
Have a Wonderful, Pain Free Day.
Thank you Buddy for giving the Updates.
Prayers Outbound as Always.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

I have some Vein Problems in my Right leg. I had surgery before to remove some veins with bad Valves but this is the Big One!!!

Usually my Vascular Surgeon removes the bad segments, stitches me up and off I go or in other treatments I've had Laser Surgery and it's not working.

This time they want to Cut me in the Groin and Remove the Whole Greater Saphenous Vein that runs from the Groin to the Big toe and then cut out all the Tributary Veins in my thigh and calf.

He's talking over a hundred stitches, 3 weeks at least off My Right leg and no Gaurantee that I won't get a Blood Clot to my Heart and get a Ventricular Flip and Die in 15 seconds.

FVCK ME!!!

If they do it and it's successful I'm good to go, no more Deep leg pain and will be jumping around in about 5-6 weeks after Therapy.

FistFu68
03-21-10, 06:30 AM
:evilgrin: Your gonna make it ROCKY,you've got alot of Marines Praying for You!!!GodBless You and get some Rest...S/F Jack :iwo::thumbup:

kfisbusy
03-21-10, 06:58 AM
:evilgrin:HAY Rocky I am praying for you. I hope that you are getting better. I go in for surgery on tuesday of 3/23/10 for my neck. I know about the pain pills I don't like taking them also. Good luck Brother Semper Fidelis Brother. SSGT. Francisco.:flag::iwo:.

DocGreek
03-21-10, 07:22 AM
WELCOME BACK....
NUMBNUTS!!!!
Prayers are coming your way. Lighting a candle for you today.
SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek....:iwo:

Lisa 23
03-21-10, 07:28 AM
Rocky, nice to see that you made a visit here!
You take care of yourself and get better!
Sending prayers your way.

Semper Fi!
Lisa

SGT7477
03-21-10, 07:35 AM
Good to see you back Rocky and hope you are getting better, kfisbusy hope your surgery goes well too, all them sex positions you Marines have been trying does catch up with you in time,lol, Semper Fidelis.

Osotogary
03-21-10, 09:15 AM
Good morning, Rocky. Have the best day possible. I look forward to hearing about any in-hospital antics you pulled while recovering. I heard it somewhere that people heal better at home than in the hospital. (Oh, yeah, that's what my cardiologists said.) You are probably healing in good time. Stay steady. Think positive. Adios, for now.

ameriken
03-21-10, 01:59 PM
Hey Rocky....I see you snooping around the forum...welcome back brother, how ya feeling?

yellowwing
03-21-10, 02:46 PM
Morning Brothers and Sisters and Marine Family and Friends.
I'm Alive!!!
Thank you so much for the Thoughts and Prayers and Good Wishes.
I'm still in Alot of pain but everyday gets better, I think???

I don't feel like typing because I'm a Whiney, miserable B*stard still so I copied and pasted what I typed in another Thread before the Surgery so here's the skinny;

I gotta lay down again and elevate My Leg.
Thank you Everyone and I miss not talking with you all.
Have a Wonderful, Pain Free Day.
Thank you Buddy for giving the Updates.
Prayers Outbound as Always.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

I have some Vein Problems in my Right leg. I had surgery before to remove some veins with bad Valves but this is the Big One!!!

Usually my Vascular Surgeon removes the bad segments, stitches me up and off I go or in other treatments I've had Laser Surgery and it's not working.

This time they want to Cut me in the Groin and Remove the Whole Greater Saphenous Vein that runs from the Groin to the Big toe and then cut out all the Tributary Veins in my thigh and calf.

He's talking over a hundred stitches, 3 weeks at least off My Right leg and no Gaurantee that I won't get a Blood Clot to my Heart and get a Ventricular Flip and Die in 15 seconds.

FVCK ME!!!

If they do it and it's successful I'm good to go, no more Deep leg pain and will be jumping around in about 5-6 weeks after Therapy.
Hang in there Bro! Many of us talked to the CO in Church this morning, but I got distracted when I saw a cute gal in the choir. Next week!

Rocky C
03-22-10, 08:42 AM
Hang in there Bro! Many of us talked to the CO in Church this morning, but I got distracted when I saw a cute gal in the choir. Next week!

Wing!!!
You're back!!!
Good to see you here Brother.
Thanks for the Prayers.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Rocky C
03-22-10, 08:48 AM
Hey Rocky....I see you snooping around the forum...welcome back brother, how ya feeling?

Morning Ken,
Like Shiat but I got to keep my mind busy Brother.
Stitches out on Thursday.
10 days seems to short of a time but it is, what it is.........

Trying to get on the Forum everyday slowly.
Can't sit in this computer chair too long though, SWELLING :(.
Hope all is Well Ken.
Thank you Brother!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky Out...........

tdrt
03-22-10, 09:26 AM
[quote=RhodeIsland;620470]
SWELLING :(.
quote]

hmmmm.....wonder how big....oops...sorry. My mind just goes there.

GSEMarine94
03-22-10, 09:35 AM
Rocky the kids told me to tell their Godfodder to get better.

Phantom Blooper
03-22-10, 11:59 AM
SWELLING .:(

SWELLING....WHATS SWELLING?

THE LEG YOU HAD SURGERY ON?

OR YOUR THIRD LEG?:beer:

THOSE REDHEADED NURSES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

I WOULDN'T KNOW....WHEN I LOST THE WEIGHT EVERYTHING SHRANK LIKE VIENNA SAUSAGES AND SO SO FAR AIN'T NOTHING SWELLING!

MY AZZ HAS FELL OFF.... AND BETWEEN THE TWO DIMPLES AND THE CRACK IT LOOKS LIKE AN UPSIDE DOWN CHESHIRE CAT SMILING!

HOPE YOU START FEELING BETTER!:evilgrin:

Osotogary
03-22-10, 02:24 PM
Can't sit in this computer chair too long though, SWELLING

Right on, Rocky! Sounds like you got a little "lap dance" thing going on. Good for you.:)

Rocky C
03-22-10, 02:25 PM
SWELLING....WHATS SWELLING?

THE LEG YOU HAD SURGERY ON?

OR YOUR THIRD LEG?:beer:

THOSE REDHEADED NURSES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?

I WOULDN'T KNOW....WHEN I LOST THE WEIGHT EVERYTHING SHRANK LIKE VIENNA SAUSAGES AND SO SO FAR AIN'T NOTHING SWELLING!

MY AZZ HAS FELL OFF.... AND BETWEEN THE TWO DIMPLES AND THE CRACK IT LOOKS LIKE AN UPSIDE DOWN CHESHIRE CAT SMILING!

HOPE YOU START FEELING BETTER!:evilgrin:

CHUCK!!!! How you feeling Brother ???
Compared to your Surgery, Mine was a Cake Walk.
Can't keep elevating my Leg, gotta get up and walk around the House every couple of hours so I don't get a Blood Clot.

Ok, that's all I got.
Got to get over to the Coronation Thread for a few minutes to see if I can REALLY SWELL UP:thumbup:.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Rocky C
03-22-10, 02:27 PM
[quote=RhodeIsland;620470]
SWELLING :(.
quote]

hmmmm.....wonder how big....oops...sorry. My mind just goes there.

:D:thumbup:

SGT7477
03-22-10, 02:40 PM
Good to see you around Rocky, take it easy, Semper Fidelis.

Marine84
03-22-10, 05:21 PM
ROCKY!!! Since I haven't seen you the last few days, I figured that Jack's "donation" didn't take and you were trying to fix it.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Rocky C
03-22-10, 05:31 PM
ROCKY!!! Since I haven't seen you the last few days, I figured that Jack's "donation" didn't take and you were trying to fix it.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

:D Thanks Kim. My Buddy Jack gave me the length but he didn't say it was 4 inches wide!!!
No wonder I'm Swollen.

Thanks for trying to make me Smile Everyone :thumbup:.

Semper Fi,
Godfuddah Rocky

redman1
03-22-10, 05:38 PM
Rocky hope you had a good day and didn't hurt too much
Get well soon
Semper Fi Redman

Rocky C
03-22-10, 05:45 PM
Rocky hope you had a good day and didn't hurt too much
Get well soon
Semper Fi Redman

Thanks Buddy, Your a Great Friend and a Great Marine :flag:.
Everytime I'm feeling sorry for myself I think about you getting 4 teeth cutout the other day.

Now that's PAIN!!!

Feel good Brother.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

FistFu68
03-22-10, 08:46 PM
:marine: LMFAO-Rocky your gonna be alright Brother We Luv'ya and are Praying for Ya S/F Marine...:thumbup: :iwo:

redman1
03-23-10, 07:11 AM
Morning Rocky hope you are doing good and continue to heal and have a great day.
Were going to back to normal in no time.
Its still hard to eat anything
Got My VA Hosp Card yesterday OOH RAH!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your help
Karen says Hi
Semper Fi Redman

Lisa 23
03-23-10, 08:00 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/Fun%20Smilies/happywithflowers.gif
Rocky, hope you're feeling better there my friend!

Semper Fi!

redman1
03-31-10, 02:56 AM
Rocky hope your doing O.K.this morning.
Rocky called me yesterday so here a update as I see it.
Rocky care about all of you but don't feel like posting much right now and don't feel like talking on the phone much
He had to go back to the VA and get the knot near his groan drained again and they put a stiff bandage on it to help spread the blood clots around the let instead of it coming out near his groan as a big not
Gave him antibiotics and he was told to rest and come back in about 8 days.
Hope I got it right but Rocky still needs our thoughts and prayers
Its not easy being home along and taking care of yourself when you suppose to stay off you leg. But as Rocky says It Is What It Is!!!!!!!!!!
Semper Fi Redman

FistFu68
03-31-10, 03:07 AM
:evilgrin: Godbless Ya Rocky,you'll probably be one of the 1St.Marines in History with 3 NUTS S/F Jack :D :iwo:

linda1945
03-31-10, 03:59 AM

Hope you get feeling better and get well soon Rocky!!
Semper Fi
Lin

Sgt Jim
03-31-10, 06:25 AM
Rocky,Rose and I are thinking about you and pray your doing ok.

Lisa 23
03-31-10, 09:30 AM
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/happyhealing.gif

rb1651
03-31-10, 10:43 AM
Hope you're feelin' better Rocky. I'll keep ya in my prayers.

redman1
03-31-10, 10:47 AM
Talked to Rocky and he is doing O.K. but swelling is coming back. He is strong and will be O.K. and appreciates all your concerns.
He will talk to all of you when he feels better.
Now he just needs rest.
Semper Fi Redman

charm1110
03-31-10, 01:20 PM
Rocky,

Brother I hope you start feeling better here real soon. You are in my prayers brother.

Semper Fi...:flag:

Rod Spinks
03-31-10, 02:29 PM
:thumbup

Hi Rocky from a former "Bootneck" get well soon ,not long now before you are chasing the nurses around.Have been in your situation many times ,but being a Marine you will conquer your pain Mate!!
Regards aye
Rod
Royal Marines Commando
1957-68
PER MARE PER TERRAM and SEMPER FI

Rocky C
03-31-10, 02:41 PM
Thank you everyone!!!

It is What it is...........

Just One Stubborn Marine!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

tdrt
03-31-10, 02:57 PM
Thank you everyone!!!

It is What it is...........

Just One Stubborn Marine!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Another stiff one, eh buddy?

Rocky C
03-31-10, 03:16 PM
Another stiff one, eh buddy?

Troy,
Can you fly up here and bring me some Butterscotch Pudding Please???

and Stay for the Month :D.
I'm miserable.......:(

tdrt
03-31-10, 04:13 PM
Troy,
Can you fly up here and bring me some Butterscotch Pudding Please???

and Stay for the Month :D.
I'm miserable.......:(

oh, poor baby....wish I could...but aren't you supposed to be flat on your back, not me?

redman1
03-31-10, 04:15 PM
Troy I just talked to Rocky please don't get him started. He will be dreaming about you all night and can't do anything about it.
Semper Fi Redman

tdrt
03-31-10, 04:19 PM
Oh well fine then. I'll just go riding then.

redman1
03-31-10, 04:24 PM
Rocky will kill me
If your ever in Asheville look us up
Semper Fi Redman

Rocky C
03-31-10, 06:18 PM
oh, poor baby....wish I could...but aren't you supposed to be flat on your back, not me?

Just be Gentle with me, I'm Fragile right now :marine:

Rocky C
03-31-10, 06:19 PM
Rocky will kill me
If your ever in Asheville look us up
Semper Fi Redman

:cry:

ecfree
03-31-10, 07:27 PM
Hey ROCKY,what's this I hear,you went to the VA to have your dragon drained.................:D
All kidding aside my friend my prayers out to you,get well fast..........:thumbup:
SEMPER FI MY BROTHER:iwo:...........Ed

USNAviator
03-31-10, 07:59 PM
Think I read in the online Pro-Jo, Buddy Cianci is opening the "Buddy Cianci College of Medicine and Toupee Repair" Hey, it's an alternative.! I think Buddy would take all type of payments, especially in small bills!! I know I'm beating a dead horse. Cut me some slack, I was an officer!!! Don't know any better

Seriously Rocky, hope you are doing well and are following the medicos instructions.

I plan on being up in RI in late June to watch the air show at Quanset(sp?). Be honored to buy you a beer Marine.

Dan