PDA

View Full Version : Dave Blaylock

hrscowboy
03-16-10, 10:56 PM
For those that would like to leave a Memorial you can go here and leave one..

Findagrave.com

search (New Bon Air Cemetary)
White County Tenn.

About 5 months ago dave asked me to do this for him in the event of his death because he knew i done alot of research on his and my Family because he thought we might have been related since there was a Rogers in his family a way back, To this date we have found nothing but we are still working on it..

awbrown1462
03-16-10, 11:32 PM
you are and always will be Brothers in Gods and my eyes and not just for being a fellow Marine but for the reason of how much you cared for each other. May God bless you and and I know one of the guards at Heavens Gate will be Dave waiting for all of us to show God bless Dave

PURPLEROSE
03-16-10, 11:54 PM
Dave you and I have fought this terrible battle with cancer, I am so sorry the way yours turned out , I prayed for you everyday, to get better,but God wanted you with him, I think he wants me to do something here for him, I just don't know what it is yet, But I am sure he will let me know soon. my love sent to you one more time my friend, rest now and hurt no more.walk with God, tell my Son hello for me and I love him. thank you Dave for everything you have done here on earth. SF we will welcome your Son with open arms, and send our Love to your family.until we meet again. Rose

hrscowboy
03-17-10, 07:39 AM
Orahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

buggoffextco
03-17-10, 08:21 AM
Semper Fi, brother, Semper Fi