PDA

View Full Version : Symbiosis pm's. Possible spammer or pfisher

USNAviator
03-09-10, 05:56 PM
Like many of you, I got a pm this morning from someone calling him/herself symbiosis. I'm enclosing the following from a site I found called Ohio Outdoors man. The wording is the same as in the PM I received. Apparently they are having problems with this joker as well

Just thought I'd send along a heads up. If he's either a spammer of pfisher, could be a reason why his profile is incomplete.

It's interesting that he chose such a moniker. Symbiosis is an act in nature where a parasite attaches itself to a host

PM spam
<hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> This guy keeps sending me pm's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Symbiosis
Hey,I'm new here, how's it going?"The most fundamental harm we can do to ourselves is to remain ignorant by not having the courage and the respect to look at ourselves honestly and gently" - Pema Chodron---Symbiosishttp://symbiosis2.notlong.com

Socal2361
03-09-10, 06:04 PM
I got the same message.

USNAviator
03-09-10, 06:09 PM
I think we're going to find a lot of them. I tracked him down on several sites. He's looking for something

Mac3043
03-09-10, 08:09 PM
I also received a message from this person. Being it was just a statement and this persons first on the board I paid no attention to it. Not to say I don't pay attention to Marines who have recently joined this board but something told me this was bogus. Good call MOS1310

03-09-10, 08:13 PM
Awww, I didn't get one. I feel left out. :(

USNAviator
03-09-10, 08:28 PM
Thanks Mac 3043. Didn't seem right to me either. Glad the Navy was able to help out

AKA HITMAN
03-10-10, 07:34 AM
Got the same thing along with a bible qoute....deleted ASAP.