PDA

View Full Version : I'm a Marine, and I need help.

PVTnoClass
03-07-10, 03:38 AM
I enlisted into the United States Marine Corps 20080401 0300 Infantry. Durring recruit training I shattered both my feet and didn't say anything. Through the entire Crucible I humped with my injury...

doc h fmf
03-07-10, 06:48 AM
You Cant Find A Job Or You Dont Want To Look For A Job And Feeling Sorry For Yourself? What State Do You Live In? Iam Sure You Can Get A Job With Your Phlebotomist And Ekg Certification. Stop Feeling Sorry For Your Self And Get A Job.

Rocky C
03-07-10, 07:26 AM
INELIGIBLE TO REENLIST WAIVERS NOT AUTHORIZED AND WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!!!!

MARINE CORPS RE-2, RE-2B, RE-2C, RE-3A, RE-3C, RE-3S, RE-4, RE-4B

Phantom Blooper
03-07-10, 08:00 AM
If I did no wrong...why...would I accept a discharge without a fight that would mess me up for the rest of.... or a good portion of my life? <br />
<br />
That is self integrity and being true to yourself. <br />

SGT7477
03-07-10, 09:24 AM
You are done, stick a fork in it and move on.

Socal2361
03-07-10, 10:04 AM
I don't believe that you are completely blameless, I have heard this story so many times from Marines that get in trouble, that its all the Marine Corps fault, and how they did nothing wrong. Face it you couldn't hack the Marine Corps so you rebeled and got kicked out because of it. Go become a security guard somewhere maybe that will satisfy your "warrior instinct." Take solace in the fact that you are still a Marine regardless of the past. So stick a straw in it and suck it up and move on.

Lisa 23
03-07-10, 12:52 PM
That would've been a whole lot easier to read if it was broken down into paragraphs and some proper sentence structure.

I agree with the other Marines, quit whining and get off your butt. You're a certified Phlebotomist/EKG Tech, put it to use!

duragliter
03-07-10, 01:32 PM
Good chance for you to go to school and learn to write? New thought, new paragraph...

Phew...

HereandThere
03-07-10, 01:51 PM
That would've been a whole lot easier to read if it was broken down into paragraphs and some proper sentence structure.

I agree with the other Marines, quit whining and get off your butt. You're a certified Phlebotomist/EKG Tech, put it to use!

That's what my 6th grade teacher,Sister Alma Rita told me.:thumbup:

Moderboater
03-09-10, 10:19 AM
Marines,

I've seen some things when I was in that wasn't at all what I considered to be a Marine thing (Cocaine, heavy drinking, fighting, DUI's you name it)...I suppose you just had a better unit than I did. Perhaps it wasn't this Marines fault, then again maybe it was. Either way I do agree that with those certs they shouldn't have to much trouble finding a job. As for the Corps, your right it's over for them and they should remember what was good about the Corps instead of all the negative bull****. They are a Marine and that's something no one can take from them, they should be proud they at least made it that far.

---edit

Ivie, since your considering going to another military good luck there. It's not as simple as it sounds. Why not just be happy that you are a United States Marine. It sounds to me like your just a kid who wants to get a chance to shoot someone.

Sgt Leprechaun
03-10-10, 07:17 PM
You were discharged for Drug Abuse, with an OTH, basically. Therefore, you are IN eligible to re-enlist into any service, period. <br />
<br />
You frakked up, and paid a price. IF you do have the...

Phantom Blooper
03-10-10, 08:01 PM
I've seen some things when I was in that wasn't at all what I considered to be a Marine thing (Cocaine, heavy drinking, fighting, DUI's you name it)...I suppose you just had a better unit than I did.

Those things you mention...... plus numerous other things do happen in the Marine Corps and other branches of the armed forces......that is why there is the UCMJ and the legal system.

However regardless of the SITREP.....if a Marine...sister service or civilian is not guilty of any crime....as claimed......you do not just give up and hang it in your wallocker.

If I did the crime and was guilty.....I wouldn't be happy....but I would take my punishment...fullfill it and walk away and not do it again.

But to say the plea of not guilty and then pleading guilty to a crime that one did not commit without a fight is ludicrous.....especially when military service stays with you for life.:evilgrin:

kaelobo
03-11-10, 04:43 AM
combat weed that shiit out, there is a law of the bush,shiit happens ,to much free time,there are leaders and there are followers. USMC

Granger1
03-25-10, 07:48 PM
From the sounds of this, you sound like a desperate "ex" Marine that got kicked out and are trying to make up a long ass sorrow story to get someone to feel bad for you. Asking Marines that follow the rules is the wrong way to go in my book.