PDA

View Full Version : Got my letter for C&P Exam. Couple questions

lmholmes11
03-05-10, 03:07 PM
Hey all,

I am going in to the VA for my C&P Exam in April. I contacted my DAV representative and asked him what I need to bring to the exam/appointments and he said nothing. Does anyone have any suggestions of what the wish they would have took, or did take to their exams?

Also, how does the VA test for tinnitus?

I am going in for PTSD, Bi Lateral hearing loss, tinnitus, and heat flash burns (that have healed since deployment).

Thanks for the help guys

lmholmes11
03-05-10, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the info Rocky.

I guess I should be more specific in what i mean by "what I should bring". I have a PTSD worksheet I downloaded off the internet and filled out about specific symptoms, i have my medical reports, etc. Is the exam just yes or no questions, or what is the format? Can I bring hand written notes to reference specific instances (for PTSD claim)?

lmholmes11
03-06-10, 09:10 AM

Rocky C
03-06-10, 09:23 AM

:usmc::thumbup::flag:

Deduke
03-06-10, 10:27 AM
If you have any documentation which has not been submitted to the VA, you can present it at the C&P. The single most important thing you can take with you is your wife. (If you don't have one, take a parent or the person who knows you best, both before and after your deployment.) Let her answer most of the questions.

Bear in mind that everything you say and do will be put into the Dr's notes. When you walk into the room, he will ask you, "How are you?" Just making conversation, right? Wrong. If you say "Fine", he will report that you are fine.
The answer is how you are feeling right then. "Nervous as Hell." Or, "I don't like walking through a ****ing crowd to get here." Or, "I can't ****ing believe they sent an Arabic doctor to rate how I think about being at war with Arabic enemy."

Don't hold anything back. If you feel like crying, do it. If you get frustrated to the point of pacing the room, do it. Locate every object in the room which you could use as a weapon if needed. Move your chair so that your back is against the wall opposite the door.

The doctor will have a list of questions he has to ask you. I think the list is on hadit.com . At the end, he will give you and your wife time to add whatever you want to say. This is the time for your wife to put in her 2 cents.

Also, after the C&P, the doctor will put all his notes into your C-file. It may take him a week or so, but when he does, you have a right to a copy of those notes, and to disagree with anything he said.

As for tinnitus, there is no test to determine if you have it. They have to take your word. It is worth 10%.

Good luck.

FistFu68
03-06-10, 11:29 AM
:evilgrin: When they call Your Name out in the Waiting Room Hearing portion of Your ear Exam wait till they say it a least 3 times then go sorry I CAN'T HEAR THAT GOOD ANYMORE!!! :beer: :iwo:

DocGreek
03-06-10, 11:58 AM
......DO NOT DRESS NICE!! Make sure your personal appearence is CRAPPY. DON'T SHAVE, EITHER! Clothes with stains, and holes in them. KNOW what they're looking for!! Your REP. should be able to tell you what the VA EXPECTS, and how to put that info into words.
You have all of OUR support.
BEST OF LUCK!!!
SEMPER FI.....Doc Greek....:flag:

hbharrison
03-06-10, 12:26 PM
Go in on the 10th for C&P and then X-Rays and I always go like I just fell off the back of a truck and rolled for several feet before stopping good advise never look good when you go in.:D

lmholmes11
03-06-10, 05:37 PM
thanks for the advice guys. Why would it be important that I take my wife with me? I never even thought about it.

Rocky C
03-06-10, 05:41 PM
thanks for the advice guys. Why would it be important that I take my wife with me? I never even thought about it.

She would have firsthand knowledge of your condition and how it affects you and your family, seeing you on a daily basis.

DocGreek
03-06-10, 11:00 PM
WELL.....all you NUMBNUTS....I've been to THREE C & P's, first one in 97' when I tried to kill myself, and wound up in a straight jacket at James Haley VA Hosp in Tampa.....got 50%. Second one in Tampa, also....took less than 10 minutes!!!.....NO increase, that was in 2001. Third one was in Tampa, November 2007....took ONE HOUR and FORTY minutes!! Was approved for 100%, PERMANANT and TOTAL......Jan. 2008!
My Mom passed away on Feb. 3rd 2008.
I was told ahead of time just what to expect at all 3 C & P's......JUST B.S.!! KNOW WHAT PTSD IS, AND ALL OF THE SYMPTOMS. PROVE YOUR CASE WITH AT LEAST 18 MONTHS OF COUNCELING SESSIONS, AND SEVERAL SHRINK VISITS....SHOWING A LOW G.A.F. SCORE!! Your shrink should type a profile/synopsis of your symptoms, verifying having PTSD, and add what his prognosis is. If you don't know ALL OF THIS SH*T, you will NOT get over 50% for the ailment.....PERIOD.
I've got 28 years of therapy and ABOUT 20 different med's that I've taken to fight the DAM SYMPTOMS.
BEST OF "LUCK"!!!!.....Doc Greek

FistFu68
03-07-10, 12:37 AM
:evilgrin: Oh you mentioned taking your Wife with You let HER tell the Doctor an Ear Full of whats happening seeing You go thru Hell and having too Be there 4you living with us can be very hard on the People that Love US.GodLuck GodSpeed and everything will come out in the Wash MARINE S/F :thumbup: :iwo:

lmholmes11
03-07-10, 08:15 AM
Last time I looked at my treatment records, my GAF score was 45.

lmholmes11
03-17-10, 09:40 AM
Will the VA hesitate to give me 100% based on Unemployability just due to the fact i am so young? (23)

kaelobo
03-17-10, 12:57 PM
HELLO IAM 80% IAM 3YEARS TRYING TO GET UNEMPLOYABLE,IT HAS ALOT TO DO WITH YOUR EMPLOYERS RESPOND LETTER TO THE VA .YOUR MENTAL HEALTH RECORDS AND LETTER FROM YOUR SHRINK IN YOUR FAVOR, A md ,YOU HAVE TO BE OR ACT VERY ANTI SOCIAL IN C&P,MY GUESS IT WILL TAKE 3TIMES BEFORE THEY GIVE ANYTHING ,ITS A FIGHT, AGOOD SREVICE REP IS VERY INPORTANT AND HARD TO FIND. MINES AT DAV ,GOOD LUCK usmc

lmholmes11
03-22-10, 01:24 PM
Will it look bad (too prepared) in my C&P exam if I bring a notebook or a folder with all of my medical records and with a list to refure back to of my symtoms because I know I will leave some stuff out because I will be so nervous?

Deduke
03-22-10, 02:13 PM
It will help. Short-term memory loss is a very common symptom. I carry a pad of paper almost everywhere I go because I forget so much. Names, appointments, details, etc. In fact, you can have the VA provide you with a Blackberry once you are rated at 100%.

kaelobo
03-22-10, 02:56 PM
Just My Exprence/if Icould Do It Again ,i Would Go In With A Chicken On My Head, Dirty Clothes.bo Thats Ranks,act As Strange As You Can, Nightmares/flash Backs/3times Aweek/give The Worst Respond,to All His Question.this C And P Is Goin To Stay In Your File Fore Ever,i Would Take A**** On The Floor. Nobody Groom Me Before Mine, It Lasted 15mim, You Mite Bring A Parrot With You, The Things I Have Said Are A Little Bizzar, But Lose You Memory.icant Remember/i Dont Understand. Good Luck Usmc

Sgt Leprechaun
03-25-10, 02:55 AM
I did my 'stressor' letter a week or so ago. Been going to the VA counselor at the Vet center now for a year come April. Just got the 'notice letter' after submitting packet in October. Now, the wait comes for the C&P.

My claims rep (a state employee, GREAT guy) told me the EXACT same things, dress crappy, no shave, reek, etc. I thought it was goofy but as he told me "Think of it as applying FOR A JOB. Your JOB is to get benefits that will last the REST of your life. And the first impression is the lasting impression, the doc may interview you for 15 minutes or 4 hours."

I fuvkin DREAD this. I get 'activated' over the littliest stuff as it is and writing that damn letter over a week ago STILL has me fvcked the hell up. And I still work. Likely it'll only be 50 percent for me but I'll be happy if I get that. Add to my blown cervical spinal discs with degenerative arthrititis, tinnitus, etc...and again, I'd be thrilled with a total of 50.

Then again, there are days that I think I've reached the 'unemployable' stage. Who the frak knows.

"One day at a time".

jimmy07
02-16-11, 12:51 PM
:evilgrin: When they call Your Name out in the Waiting Room Hearing portion of Your ear Exam wait till they say it a least 3 times then go sorry I CAN'T HEAR THAT GOOD ANYMORE!!! :beer: :iwo:

Why are you telling this person to pretend not to hear? This is the kind of crap that makes examiners hard on vets.

jimmy07
02-16-11, 12:57 PM
Why are you telling this person to deliberately lie about not hearing name called. Very unethical. This is why C&P examiners are hard on vets. Don't lie be honest.

jimmy07
02-16-11, 01:04 PM
Here is a great and novel suggestion, how about telling the truth. Telling this person to wear dirty clothes to fool the examiner is unethical. No wonder vets have a hard time getting rated, the examiners don't trust the vet. These examiners know every trick in the book. If you get labeled disruptive your screwed for good.

jimmy07
02-16-11, 01:23 PM
No ethics at all. Telling a guy to dress like a bum so he can fool the examiner. You will get caught and you will be labeled as a person who can't be trusted.

DrZ
02-16-11, 01:43 PM
Uhhhh Jimmy...
You joined today and have done 4 posts...all in here saying that people shouldn't do this or that. Have you been there? Did you get the T Shirt? I have been to the VA and have been denied even though I have documents ranging from date of injury on. If you think the VA is there to help people... you are sadly mistaken.

If you had ever been in the Marines.... you would know that your first day on base, you check with other Marines how to do this or that and where is this or that. The VA is no different. We need this type of information because others who have these issues have been denied because their wife picked out something nice for them to wear.

Want to find if I am blowing smoke? Go spend a day in the VA waiting room. Sit there waiting for 4 - 6 hours to see ANYONE! Go see how many of us move around to make sure we are in a location where our back is against a solid wall and how fast we move to another location when someone sits too close to us. Watch us when someone makes a loud sound we didn't expect.

Not one statement here is to defraud.... it is to educate our brothers and sisters because the VA, like so many civilians, don't believe in PTSD or Delay Stress Syndrome ( what it was called by my generation) and they would love to deny each and every case.

Walk the walk and pay dearly for the TShirt before you accuse anyone of anything.

jimmy07
02-16-11, 04:52 PM
Anyway you cut it lying is lying. Suggesting to dress like a bum or pretend not to hear is wrong. VA Compensation is meant for those who deserve it. As a retired VA employee (VARO Los Angeles) I know the C&P process. There is no time to deal with fraudulent claims. So if a vet is normally clean shaven and dresses well you don't think intentionally dressing dirty and going unshaven to a C&P exam is not lying? These examiners are not stupid.

jimmy07
02-16-11, 05:40 PM
I would like to add, I am 20% service connected and I went through the process. I had medical documentation and got the 20% the first time around.

I was vocational rehab counselor with the VA and the C&P examiners are trained to look for fraud. Plus lying is just not right. I equate it to stealing.

DrZ
02-16-11, 05:51 PM
Hell Jimmy...they act like they have no time to deal with any claims. I have been fighting since 1978 and to date have been told everything but yes. You let VA employees miss a damn raise and watch the sh!t hit the fan. After all.... the majority of you guys are civilians and can effectively walk off the job or slow things down even slower than typical.

Personally.... I do believe most of the examiners are pretty stupid as well as being petty nitpickers who deny things or drag things out until deserving Vets just give up.

If you want to tell me the VA is fair in their treatments and assumptions concerning Vets... I will show you more Vets than the entire VA employment rolls to call BS on that statement.

Believe what you want since I have no more time for this BS. I have walked the walk...bought and paid for the Tshirt...and have given up on ever getting anything from the VA.

doc h fmf
02-16-11, 05:58 PM
how long is the wait in between because they only did my ankle portion and said that the regionqal office will send my persian gulf portion later.

THANK YOU AND SEMPER FI MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

jimmy07
02-16-11, 07:56 PM
Hell Jimmy...they act like they have no time to deal with any claims. I have been fighting since 1978 and to date have been told everything but yes. You let VA employees miss a damn raise and watch the sh!t hit the fan. After all.... the majority of you guys are civilians and can effectively walk off the job or slow things down even slower than typical.

Personally.... I do believe most of the examiners are pretty stupid as well as being petty nitpickers who deny things or drag things out until deserving Vets just give up.

If you want to tell me the VA is fair in their treatments and assumptions concerning Vets... I will show you more Vets than the entire VA employment rolls to call BS on that statement.

Believe what you want since I have no more time for this BS. I have walked the walk...bought and paid for the Tshirt...and have given up on ever getting anything from the VA.
Your setting your fellow marine up for nothing but trouble. Have you ever about the notes the vet's therapist/psychiatrist wrote in the vet's chart about the vet's appearance and hygiene? Now the vet shows up for his C&P exam dressed like a bum. Not all vet's with PTSD look like bums. Dressing like a bumb is an overuse tactic and the VA knows all about it; I KNOW FIRST HAND. So what are you going to say to the vet when he is caught? Is this truly Semper Fi? Why encourage someone to be dishonest.

jimmy07
02-16-11, 08:05 PM
Your setting your fellow marine up for nothing but trouble. Have you ever about the notes the vet's therapist/psychiatrist wrote in the vet's chart about the vet's appearance and hygiene? Now the vet shows up for his C&P exam dressed like a bum. Not all vet's with PTSD look like bums. Dressing like a bumb is an overuse tactic and the VA knows all about it; I KNOW FIRST HAND. So what are you going to say to the vet when he is caught? Is this truly Semper Fi? Why encourage someone to be dishonest.
Another thing, your rants are childish and you have no credibility. If you screwed up your life don't come to the VA for a paycheck.

Walk the walk my ass.

sgt tony
02-16-11, 08:36 PM
Jimmy your info of when you served is a little jacked up you are 57 and you just joined up and I assume you are still in by your info.

First you were to old to have joined any branch of service as to your profile so we need to get that right first.

I think by what you have stated you have on idea what the VA is like nor you have never served in the Marines or any branch of service.

DrZ
02-16-11, 08:43 PM
Don't make assumptions concerning my life since you are ill equipped to do so. My 'rants' as you call them, are based on personal history. If you peruse the rest of the VA threads you will find the same stories of denial and issues over and over again. You seem to believe I have told the Marines here to do this or that...and again you are making incorrect assumptions. I have posted concerning the VA and you. My post to you was questioning why you joined and immediately posted four posts basically calling Marines here thieves and liars.

I wrote off VA for many reasons but mainly because I do not like dealing with narrow minded people like yourself who spout things about following the rules when you seem to be unable to follow the rules of LN you agreed to when joining. Do you possibly remember agreeing to anything concerning a profile?

Both my history and creditibility is known here and is not in question which is much more than can said about yours.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 12:50 AM
Don't make assumptions concerning my life since you are ill equipped to do so. My 'rants' as you call them, are based on personal history. If you peruse the rest of the VA threads you will find the same stories of denial and issues over and over again. You seem to believe I have told the Marines here to do this or that...and again you are making incorrect assumptions. I have posted concerning the VA and you. My post to you was questioning why you joined and immediately posted four posts basically calling Marines here thieves and liars.

I wrote off VA for many reasons but mainly because I do not like dealing with narrow minded people like yourself who spout things about following the rules when you seem to be unable to follow the rules of LN you agreed to when joining. Do you possibly remember agreeing to anything concerning a profile?

Both my history and creditibility is known here and is not in question which is much more than can said about yours.
What credibility or history do you have? Handing out poor advice is not something to be proud of. Grow up.

I don't think the Marine Corps would approve of this site.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 08:45 AM
Jimmy your info of when you served is a little jacked up you are 57 and you just joined up and I assume you are still in by your info.

First you were to old to have joined any branch of service as to your profile so we need to get that right first.

I think by what you have stated you have on idea what the VA is like nor you have never served in the Marines or any branch of service.
Your full of **** first of all. I was in the military earned my Master of Science Degree in rehab counseling via the Chapter 31 program. Worked at the VARO Los Angeles and I know what I am talking about. I am not a marine thank God my scores were to high for that branch of service. I wonder what WW II vets think about all of these Vietnam PTSD claims. I am doing research regarding fraud and I found a goldmine of information just in one day from this site.

The following statement from DrZ is not too flattering. Showed this to some associates of mine and they thought the same thing I did, Gomer Pyle.

lonewolf121
02-17-11, 10:18 AM
Great, another Troll. Are you one of "those" people we have to deal with? There are two types of people who work for the VA, those few who care about vets and those who," know they can't be fired." About helping a vet out with a claim, how do you explain to someone how to say it hurts when we are not used to saying it hurts AND have them say it hurts to people as fore mentioned?

jimmy07
02-17-11, 10:56 AM
Great, another Troll. Are you one of "those" people we have to deal with? There are two types of people who work for the VA, those few who care about vets and those who," know they can't be fired." About helping a vet out with a claim, how do you explain to someone how to say it hurts when we are not used to saying it hurts AND have them say it hurts to people as fore mentioned?
Dishonest vets have pretty much ruined veteran's credibility. The majority of the suggestions are dishonest suggestions. Wearing dirty clothes and not shaving when going for a PTSD C&P exam. Pretending not to hear when your name is called when your having C&P hearing exam that down right lying and the C&P examiners know it. C&P examiners have been trained to spot malingerers. Get tagged as a liar forget about submitting another claim. Psych notes include the way the vet's hygiene and any hearing difficulties during a counseling session. Are your marine corps buddies that suggested these shady suggestions going to be there for you when your caught lying?

jimmy07
02-17-11, 11:02 AM
Dishonest vets have pretty much ruined veteran's credibility. The majority of the suggestions are dishonest suggestions. Wearing dirty clothes and not shaving when going for a PTSD C&P exam. Pretending not to hear when your name is called when your having C&P hearing exam that down right lying and the C&P examiners know it. C&P examiners have been trained to spot malingerers. Get tagged as a liar forget about submitting another claim. Psych notes include the way the vet's hygiene and any hearing difficulties during a counseling session. Are your marine corps buddies that suggested these shady suggestions going to be there for you when your caught lying?
Don't ask these guys for anymore advice. See a service officer instead. They have access to the VARO directly and they know what they are talking about.

As I said before, get caught lying once your pretty much screwed. This applies to everyone viewing this message.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 11:05 AM
One last thing, you don't even know these people, would you ask them for financial advice and blindly follow their advice?

DocGreek
02-17-11, 11:09 AM
:evilgrin:.....Gentlemen.....PLEASE do NOT argue, or answer the posts of this person, "jimmy07"!! By answering, we give him respect, that he doesn't deserve........THANK-YOU!!!.....:evilgrin:

kaelobo
02-17-11, 11:30 AM
Jimmy boy, i like the Parrot idea,why are you jerking others chain, you remind me of big bad bully untill the shet gets deep, I dont think ptsd can be faked. you have no idea whats it like to deal with PTSD skippy, ask my neighbor bro,

jimmy07
02-17-11, 11:32 AM
:evilgrin:.....Gentlemen.....PLEASE do NOT argue, or answer the posts of this person, "jimmy07"!! By answering, we give him respect, that he doesn't deserve........THANK-YOU!!!.....:evilgrin:
No, not always faithful. You pretty much trashed Semper Fi.

Following any advice from these self proclaimed experts is foolish. Get a rating and then your an expert is their credentials.

You need to think of yourself and not the Marine Corps. Do you want to blow the C&P exam after waiting for a C&P exam?

kaelobo
02-17-11, 11:39 AM
I dont want to blow anybody, you either got it are you dont .there ant no faking it come on man ,what is you hang up.

advanced
02-17-11, 11:39 AM
I agree with Doc Greek. This totally disrespectful turd is very representative of the "caring professionals" you all have to deal with at the VA. It is clearly evident that this sonofa***** hates Marines.

Also like Doc Greek said, use a representative for your claim, I used the DAV. I always went to C&P exams wearing older clean cloths and I bathed, after all we are Marines.

Good luck to each and every one of you and I would take advise from DrZ any day before this troll.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 11:40 AM
Jimmy boy, i like the Parrot idea,why are you jerking others chain, you remind me of big bad bully untill the shet gets deep, I dont think ptsd can be faked. you have no idea whats it like to deal with PTSD skippy, ask my neighbor bro,
Sure PTSD can be faked. Some vets are pretty good at it. One vet I know instantly was cured of his PTSD after he got a compensable rating for PTSD. Always smiling and riding his new Hog all over town. Amazing how money cures PTSD.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 11:42 AM
I dont want to blow anybody, you either got it are you dont .there ant no faking it come on man ,what is you hang up.
Boy your one ignorant dude. Can you read?

kaelobo
02-17-11, 11:51 AM
maybe money did, good for him. does that mean he faked it, i doubt it, you need some ptsd, you dont undestand i never though i had it everybody told me i did, sound like the shrink at c$p did his job are didnt do his job, you tell me, put a smile on my face just thinking about riden a hog, and money too YEA. my PTSD is felling better, tell me more stories how VA got screwed over by a ptsd VET, LOVEN IT

kaelobo
02-17-11, 11:52 AM
YEA i am bud,thats my problem.

Mistybluelady
02-17-11, 12:21 PM
A Troll, and a disrespectful one at that.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 12:24 PM
maybe money did, good for him. does that mean he faked it, i doubt it, you need some ptsd, you dont undestand i never though i had it everybody told me i did, sound like the shrink at c$p did his job are didnt do his job, you tell me, put a smile on my face just thinking about riden a hog, and money too YEA. my PTSD is felling better, tell me more stories how VA got screwed over by a ptsd VET, LOVEN IT
Bull****. I know the guy and he faked it all. Perfect scam. Told me all the crap he was going to do and say at the C&P exam. He told me he was lying about his PTSD. Told me he told the C&P examiner he wets the bed because a friend told him to.

Maybe he will let you ride his bike, it was bought with your taxes and you own part of it.

kaelobo
02-17-11, 12:34 PM
I wet my bed when i was 6yrs old,you got a problem with that too. you know what you need to go to your room and dont come out till you learn to get along with everybody here, now get,( only post i get involed are these kind of shetbirds), glad to see my ptsd is alive and well, and CLOSE the door!.

Mistybluelady
02-17-11, 12:35 PM
I beg your pardon Sir. You are obviously the one who is ignorant and can not read. Clearly you dont have a complete profile which is a pre-requisite of this site.

kaelobo
02-17-11, 12:45 PM
Thanks for the backup MISTY............................................. .usmc

DrZ
02-17-11, 12:55 PM
Kaelobo,
Arguing with him is an ineffective use of your time. Rules do not apply to him only others. He seems to believe he is above all rules. I really enjoyed his statement about us, as taxpayers, paying for the Harley. I feel my taxes have finally been spent wisely. Sadly, I have to pick up Jimmy07's salary and/or retirement as well.

Don't waste your time with the troll. I am sure you have better things to do.... like sleeping, watching TV, or anything else.

Baker1971
02-17-11, 01:24 PM
jimmy, you would feel so much better if you
Became a Marine.
Evaluated your own shortcomings. Make a list.
Try to be nice to people.
Realize that a troll has no friends, so do your best to dispel that image.
That's all for now.
Report back as to your progress.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 01:24 PM
'
I beg your pardon Sir. You are obviously the one who is ignorant and can not read. Clearly you dont have a complete profile which is a pre-requisite of this site.
Misty, didn't I see you on the Jerry Springer show?

I am disgusted, I feel dirty just by being on this site.

Now don't forget, dress crappy and don't shave before your C&P exam.

Like talking to the wall. I give up, you live with your conscience. Joining the real world now.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 01:27 PM
jimmy, you would feel so much better if you
Became a Marine.
Evaluated your own shortcomings. Make a list.
Try to be nice to people.
Realize that a troll has no friends, so do your best to dispel that image.
That's all for now.
Report back as to your progress.
Rather eat glass.

jimmy07
02-17-11, 01:28 PM
How can you join the real world? You have no qualifications to do so. You can't even fill out a simple profile
Boy that hurt my feelings

Mistybluelady
02-17-11, 01:31 PM
Respectfully Jimmy

I think I just figured out who you are. You really should change up your speech patterns. Enjoy your day Haan/Cameron/ and numerous others.....

jimmy07
02-17-11, 01:34 PM
I wet my bed when i was 6yrs old,you got a problem with that too. you know what you need to go to your room and dont come out till you learn to get along with everybody here, now get,( only post i get involed are these kind of shetbirds), glad to see my ptsd is alive and well, and CLOSE the door!.
I am definitely out of here it is getting too weird. I think I better take a shower, I feel dirty just being on this site.

Don't bother posting anymore, I can't stand being here anymore.

Baker1971
02-17-11, 01:35 PM
I don't think James is capable of enjoying his day, either today or tomorrow or any other day, unfortunately. I think you should seek assistance as soon as you can, James, for your own peace of mind. Trolling probably provides you with some much needed companionship but you could do much better for yourself.
How could you feel dirty by being on this site, unless you mean your posts causing a polluted atmosphere here. Is that what you mean?

Mistybluelady
02-17-11, 01:44 PM
Dont let the door hit you on the way out..... unfortunately you will be back just under a new name .

lonewolf121
02-17-11, 01:52 PM
He feels dirty...hmmm. I get it! I can't believe I didn't see this before. It's a jilted love affair. His big bad friend broke his heart and left him angry and sad. I bet his friend used to let him ride on the back on his hog. I wonder what the view is like from the back? I bet he's even got a matching jacket and a t-shirt that says, "Property of ...." Vroom! Vroom! Beep! Beep! :angel:

kaelobo
02-17-11, 02:04 PM
OH boy,nappy time, see you on the flip jimmy,

DrZ
02-17-11, 02:28 PM
If he was real...he could have started a thread of his own and been a considerable asset to our members who are working with the VA to get their benefits.

I actually feel sorry for him. Due to his selecting a stance which he knew would stimulate discussion as well as personal attacks, any potential value was lost.

Sad to see someone who is either that bored or lonely.

USNAviator
02-17-11, 02:38 PM
Sorry I missed it all but I was taking my Yak for a walk

Kudos to Doc Greek who first spotted this .....individual.

Also a well done to Misty Blue Eyes, late of the Club Babylon for her spotting of a former member back under a new name

Kaelobo( Bob) this individual isn't worth of your time sir

I agree Larry but sadly such behavior is endemic of the self loathing

Dave et al how about we start ask to start a sticky with all known aliases of individual who are booted off then return under a new name? Sort like the NCIC for trolls.

Just a thought

USNAviator
02-17-11, 02:56 PM
Good one, Dan, NCIC of the Troll World. A database. Interesting. Too bad this site would not have the capability to hold so many names.

I don't know I just posted a suggestion to this in Chesty's Hooch. Let's see how it plays out. Perhaps we could limit it to felonious trolls only.....;)

DrZ
02-17-11, 03:05 PM
Dan and Dave,
Certainly I agree with you both but was thinking of the potential assistance that could be provided if we had someone who really has the background and capabilities. I also realize they would be inundated with questions and probably become burned out in less than a month and leave.

USNAviator
02-17-11, 03:16 PM
Dan and Dave,
Certainly I agree with you both but was thinking of the potential assistance that could be provided if we had someone who really has the background and capabilities. I also realize they would be inundated with questions and probably become burned out in less than a month and leave.

Concur 100% Larry. An individual with such knowledge would be invaluable here. There are so many, myself included, who have no clue when it comes to such matters

Rocky C
02-17-11, 06:10 PM
I have that knowledge Dave.
See beginning of the Thread.

Semper Fi Brother,
Rocky

rufus1
02-17-11, 06:15 PM
When you go in for hearing test be sure you cover everything in service that created the problem. Shooting weapons(what Kind) without hearing protection. Jet engine roar daily without hearing protection. Rocket explosions ETC in close proximity. That your ears ring constantly at a very loud tone 24 hours a day. They will say words and have you repeat them back to them to determine if you can distinguish them or if it sounded to you like another word that is pronounced similar to it. Then the push the button when you hear the beep.

USNAviator
02-17-11, 06:25 PM
I have that knowledge Dave.
See beginning of the Thread.

Semper Fi Brother,
Rocky

Absolutely!!!! :thumbup:

Sgt Leprechaun
02-18-11, 09:42 PM
And, troll extracted. Feel the love jemmy. Elsewhere.

SundayForever
03-18-11, 01:35 AM
Don't hold anything back. If you feel like crying, do it. If you get frustrated to the point of pacing the room, do it. Locate every object in the room which you could use as a weapon if needed. Move your chair so that your back is against the wall opposite the door.

Rift Plat (http://www.zyy.com/gold/Rift-Planes-of-Telara-US-Platinum.html)
RS Gold (http://www.fzf.com/Runescape.gold)
Cheap Maplestory Mesos (http://www.buymaplestory.com)