PDA

View Full Version : Lat Move

Sheridan
03-05-10, 01:35 PM
I have recently came upon an MOS that is the perfect job for me. I am currently an 0352 trieng to LAT MOVE into the Criminal Justice field. I have spoke with the monitor about the situation and he is telling me that if i were to lat move i would have to pay back my entire bonus that i received when i re-enlisted back in 2008. But i am getting some gouge saying that if i have done 2 years in my PMOS from the day i re-enlisted that the lat move should go off without a hitch and only pay back a partial of the bonus, which could possibly be taken out of the next re-enlistment bonus. I have seen the order on LAT MOVE and it basically states that if the MOS's bonus that i am trieng to go to is equivialant or greater than the current, then it wont be a problem. i am still confused on the situation and was wondering if anyone could give me some more insite on the situation.

Respectfully
Sgt Sheridan

BR34
03-05-10, 02:38 PM
You'll probably have to pay back the remainder, ie; if you got 20k and you're 2 years into your term you'll have to pay back 10k.

Just a guess though.