PDA

View Full Version : Queustion about MEPS!

lollmarinee
03-02-10, 10:49 PM
Okay, I wet the bed when I was 14 years old and I took a medicine that helped me. Can MEPS see the medicine that you have ever taken? Or would they know that I have had that problem?

Sgt Leprechaun
03-02-10, 11:57 PM
1: Fill out a profile <br />
<br />
2: You are disqualfied from enlistment. You may, or may NOT, get a waiver. <br />
<br />
3: Talk to a recruiter <br />
<br />
4: Lying to MEPS is galatically stupid and a criminal...

Komenko
03-03-10, 12:02 AM
1: Fill out a profile <br />
<br />
2: You are disqualfied from enlistment. You may, or may NOT, get a waiver. <br />
<br />
3: Talk to a recruiter <br />
<br />
4: Lying to MEPS is galatically stupid and a criminal offense....

TJR1070
03-03-10, 07:51 AM
While I was in the movement center In CamPen waiting to go to Oki we had a lot of times on our hands and for the first time in our lives were legally able to drink alcohol. Since at the time the drinking age on base was 18. The Gunny that ran the center had a speech everyday that he would recite. Something along the lines of if you act like an idiot he would secure your liberty and put you on duty every night until you left. The most common offense; getting out of the rack and peeing somewhere other than the head. Some of these kids were so drunk they would get out of the rack, think they were in the head and pee wherever. I will never forget the night that one young Devildog got out of his rack and started peeing on his rackmate. I don't think the swelling went down for a week. LOL