PDA

View Full Version : your funny,scary,weird bootcampstories!!!

marine0300
02-24-10, 06:20 PM
ok i haven't seen this out there yet... i was thinking we should have a funny bootcamp stories post on here... in about a year i hopefully will be about to contribute my own stories!!! THANKS GUYS I LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEM!!!!!:D

Lisa 23
02-24-10, 06:24 PM
OK, you really need to read the site rules. This isn't a chat room to ask questions like this, and has nothing to do with wanting to become a Marine or Marine Corps boot camp. If you want to ask questions like this, then I suggest you ask them in the chat room.
The purpose of the Ask A Marine forum is to allow those who are aspiring to join the U.S. Marine Corps the chance to ask questions regarding this career choice.

And it's not thanks guys....we are Marines! Call us Marines!

Rocky C
02-24-10, 06:27 PM
THANKS GUYS I LOOK FORWARD TO READING THEM!!!!!:D

Same Ole, Same Ole:evilgrin:

marine0300
02-24-10, 06:38 PM
yes but how can we learn with out having a laugh now and then, i think its good to share experiences and stories, just because we laugh at them, doesn't mean we can't learn from it... but thats just one mans opinion... thank you, MARINES

Lisa 23
02-24-10, 06:44 PM
Look, rules have been put into place to follow them, not break them because you want to.
And I don't like your user name, either. You aren't a Marine who's in the 03 field.

Rocky C
02-24-10, 06:47 PM
There is Already a Thread About This on the Forum.

It's called " Funniest Boot Camp Stories".
Started by A MARINE.
Search Box, Top Right Corner, Top of This Page.

Lisa 23
02-24-10, 06:49 PM
Rocky, that part of the forum is for Marines only, no one else can see it.

marine0300
02-24-10, 07:30 PM
Rocky, that part of the forum is for Marines only, no one else can see it.

exactly so how do we get to laugh? the potential future marines?:confused:
oh and by the way on"not liking my username", i see a recruiter on monday...

Lisa 23
02-24-10, 07:41 PM

Look kid, you're looking for an argument that you aren't going to win here.
When using the word Marines, it will be capitalized at all times, and you might want to read the rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums while you're at it.
And what does you seeing a recruiter have to do with your username? You DID NOT EARN the title yet, and you are refering to yourself as a 03 Marine....:evilgrin:
And if you want to laugh, go to the chat room and laugh all you want.

Wheels123
02-24-10, 07:54 PM
Since you will "see" a recruiter on Monday and you think that rates you to call yourself a Marine, does that mean that everyone that "sees" a recruiter at a high school can call themselves Marines?

marine0300
02-24-10, 08:01 PM
Look kid, you're looking for an argument that you aren't going to win here.
When using the word Marines, it will be capitalized at all times, and you might want to read the rules in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums while you're at it.
And what does you seeing a recruiter have to do with your username? You DID NOT EARN the title yet, and you are refering to yourself as a 03 Marine....:evilgrin:
And if you want to laugh, go to the chat room and laugh all you want.

ha ha, ok first of all, sir, by in no way am i calling myself a Marine in anyway, when i had to choose that name, i tried doing "futuremarine" first, ha ha ha, but it was taken so i picked marine0300, because that is the mos i will be signing up for, when i graduate from highschool in 1/2 a year, and by seeing my recruiter im saying that its the job ill be taking, so there's the connection between the "0300" and when i said "im seeing my recruiter on monday" ,so there's that. and honestly i think you guys should make a marine RT stories forum that everyone can have a good time with... just an opinion of course...

Wheels123
02-24-10, 08:05 PM
You still can't grasp the concept of capitalizing Marine.

polizei
02-24-10, 08:06 PM
And I think you should work on your grammar and stop harassing Marines. Talk to a mod about changing your title, because I don't like it either. Search the forum for your answers, if you can't find them, then make a LEGITAMENT post. If I can make it in the chat room, you can ask me anything you want.

Lisa 23
02-24-10, 08:09 PM
ha ha, ok first of all, sir, by in no way am i calling myself a Marine in anyway, when i had to choose that name, i tried doing "futuremarine" first, ha ha ha, but it was taken so i picked marine0300, because that is the mos i will be signing up for, when i graduate from highschool in 1/2 a year, and by seeing my recruiter im saying that its the job ill be taking, so there's the connection between the "0300" and when i said "im seeing my recruiter on monday" ,so there's that. and honestly i think you guys should make a marine RT stories forum that everyone can have a good time with... just an opinion of course...

Hahaha...OK, first do I look like a Sir to you? :evilgrin:
When you were choosing the username of futureMarine and saw that it was taken, did you think of adding anything else to it like maybe your initials or the year you were born....just a thought.
Honestly, it's Marines, not you guys.
Also, if you've looked a bit more in the Marine Corps Recruit fourm, you would see that there are 4 other forums right under the Ask A Marine forum that poolees who are now Marines have shared their experiences at boot camp in.

FattyTheFerret
02-24-10, 08:14 PM

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=funny+boot+camp+stories

FattyTheFerret
02-24-10, 08:28 PM
then make a LEGITAMENT post.

a whaaat? :p

Lisa 23
02-24-10, 08:34 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=funny+boot+camp+stories

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/nowthatsfunny.gif

Theoldgunny
02-24-10, 10:28 PM
dont remenber anything funny just hard work an worrying about the DI kicking our asses

jinelson
02-25-10, 04:26 AM
Black choppers in bound laterz!

Jim