PDA

View Full Version : Electronics?

MikeJayy
02-22-10, 03:37 PM
Hello Marines I am curious about jobs in the Corps. My life goal is to work in field of music production, but I really want to join the the Marines and help our country. I know that their are a ton of jobs in AF in the electronics field, are there jobs in electronics in the Marine Corps? Because I was thinking about joining the reserve while im in college with music production. How can I find out what jobs there are? I dont want to go visit the recruiter here just yet because im not real sure what to ask. i took the asvab with our high school and made a 77, I think, if that helps.

Lisa 23
02-22-10, 03:41 PM
Try using the search bar and do a search on the site for Marine Corps MOS's......

United States Marine Corps Enlisted Job Descriptions and Qualification Factors Main
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79047

MikeJayy
02-22-10, 03:56 PM
Thanks!

Lisa 23
02-22-10, 03:59 PM
Welcome! :thumbup:

bcowperthwaite
02-24-10, 08:48 PM
The Marine Cops has two main occupational fields for electronics technicians; one for aircraft and the other for ground equipment. I am familiar with the ground equipment training, which takes you all the way from basic theory (resistors, transistors, etc) to systems repair. It's a year's worth of training that equates to an AAS degree in electronics. You need an EL score of 110 (check your lines scores from your ASVAB test).