PDA

View Full Version : Delayed Entry Program Question

BlazingAngel
02-22-10, 01:31 PM
Hi, I have a friend who is in the delayed entry program for the marines he is still in high school and his ship date is in october. he keeps wondering if he is allowed to smoke marijuana before he leaves. i was wondering if anyone could help please? he will graduate this june

josephd
02-22-10, 01:46 PM
WOW!!...I sure hope this isn't a serious question...

Sure he can smoke all he wants, just be prepared for the consequences of his actions like going to jail...knowing that he even wants to smoke is info enough for me and I sure his recruiter that he should be dropped from then DEP

oh and Marines should always be capitalized

BlazingAngel
02-22-10, 01:49 PM
So that means that you have no FREEDOM? I mean you are not gonna get sent to joil just for smoking. Not if you get caught doing something bad.

josephd
02-22-10, 01:55 PM
So that means that you have no FREEDOM? I mean you are not gonna get sent to joil just for smoking. Not if you get caught doing something bad.

I am not even going to respond to this with an answer

BR34
02-22-10, 01:56 PM

Yes, he has all the freedom he wants. Like the Marine above said, he just has to be ready to deal with the consequences.

He's also the freedom to go kill a baby. That will also get him dropped from the DEP.

BR34
02-22-10, 01:57 PM
I am not even going to respond to this with an answer

It's a slow day in the Hooch. I think one of the Marines is having some fun.

josephd
02-22-10, 01:59 PM
It's a slow day in the Hooch. I think one of the Marines is having some fun.

That is what I was hoping, if not our Corps is in some serious trouble with who we have coming in now

Lisa 23
02-22-10, 03:17 PM
I just love these " friend of a friend" questions. Makes you wonder that the original poster is the "friend of the friend".

SGT7477
02-22-10, 03:22 PM
Hi, I have a friend who is in the delayed entry program for the marines he is still in high school and his ship date is in october. he keeps wondering if he is allowed to smoke marijuana before he leaves. i was wondering if anyone could help please? he will graduate this june
What a stupid question, go army.:evilgrin:

Rocky C
02-22-10, 04:02 PM
All I have to say is " That's why they call it Dope " DUH !!!!!!!!

Artemis
02-22-10, 04:29 PM
I just love these " friend of a friend" questions. Makes you wonder that the original poster is the "friend of the friend".

Maybe the poster suffers from some sort of split personality issue?:no:

Lisa 23
02-22-10, 04:31 PM
Maybe the poster suffers from some sort of split personality issue?:no:
LOL....maybe! And I also love when they ask these types of questions and never return.

thezero
02-22-10, 05:15 PM
Yes of course you can smoke before you leave. It's actually advised to. God I hope this is a Marine just jokin and smokin