PDA

View Full Version : Just a brief note.....

TMann
02-22-10, 10:32 AM
The last time I posted, my son had just returned from his first deployment to Iraq. He is presently somewhere in the Helmand Provence, Afghanistan. I just want to say thank you to the members of this Board for your advise and comments. When I first came on this Board, my son had just received a speeding ticket on his crotch rocket, having been in the fleet at Camp Lejeune for only a couple of months. He did receive an NJP but no reduction in rank or pay. I came here for advise which was of help. He learned from that experience and he made Cpl in November of last year. A very proud day for him. We count the days for his safe return.

Rocky C
02-22-10, 11:47 AM
The last time I posted, my son had just returned from his first deployment to Iraq. He is presently somewhere in the Helmand Provence, Afghanistan. I just want to say thank you to the members of this Board for your advise and comments. When I first came on this Board, my son had just received a speeding ticket on his crotch rocket, having been in the fleet at Camp Lejeune for only a couple of months. He did receive an NJP but no reduction in rank or pay. I came here for advise which was of help. He learned from that experience and he made Cpl in November of last year. A very proud day for him. We count the days for his safe return.

:usmc::thumbup::usmc:.
Prayers Outbound to You, Your Family and OUR Brother!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

foreverproud
02-23-10, 07:05 PM
Hi TMann,

Many thanks to your son for his service to our country and its citizens.

... blessings as well to your son, you and your family

TMann
02-24-10, 06:19 AM
Thank you.

vipere6
02-24-10, 08:18 AM
Many Thanks for your sons service.

Simper Fi :evilgrin: