PDA

View Full Version : The Miricle of New Life

Captain Kirk
02-21-10, 07:38 AM
The Miricle of New Life
<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000; COLOR: #000000" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->11:00 PM EST Friday, my son and daughter-in-law gave birth to our second granddaughter. Adelyn Grace. 6 lbs. 11 ozs. What a blessing.

We live quite close and have the blessing of seeing them several times weekly including Church. We were there within minuets of our 1st Granddaughter's birth and within minute of this ones birth.

Watching an expectant mother like this one interacting with the expected child and with the new birth is overwhelming. When our children were born the father was pushed to the sideline and pretty much excluded completely. Now my son actually assisted with both deliveries and is very much involved in nearly every aspect of his children.

Imagine the newness of new life? No guilt, no anger,jealousy,no false pride,no fear or worry. Every need is quickly met by a loving parent.Exceedingly abundantly above all you can think or ask.

Imagine the whole world laid out before you for your good pleasure. Your Father trains you up in his wisdom and bestows upon you all his authority and teaches you to love everyone and to subdue your world.

Imagine that.

Well I have had the good pleasure of witnessing an example of this life in Christ and this model he gave us through a child's birth.

Now it is up to me to take this wonderful example and go into the world and be an example to everyone.

Thank you Father God for new life. Thank you for it being renewed every morning. Thank you for the reminder of it's miracle through the birth of a child. and the reminder of your child's birth.Thank you for loving us, teaching us and trusting us to do your will and work here on earth.

We praise you this day for these many blessings.

AMEN! ;)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Phantom Blooper
02-21-10, 07:55 AM
Congratulations to the new parents and to the proud grandparents....

Now go out and buy some boots and camouflage diaper and cover and let that young lady hump home from the hospital!

Agree with all of your post.:evilgrin:

Silentwarrior17
02-21-10, 09:19 AM
Congratulations and God bless.

Rocky C
02-21-10, 09:31 AM
Congrats!!!
A Straight from the Heart Great Post!!!
God Bless All.

Semper Fi,
Rocky

ameriken
02-21-10, 09:37 AM
Adelyn Grace.....pretty name. Congratulations Grandpa!

Danny C Smith
02-21-10, 09:41 AM
Congratulations!
And Amen is right on target.
Bless you all and you new family member.

Smitty:usmc:

Gunner 0313
02-21-10, 10:00 AM
:flag:Congrats Granpa ! I remember telling the nurses that they had the best job in the world when my daugter was born. No words exist that can actually describe such an unbelievable moment.

Tell Mama, good job !

jrhd97
02-21-10, 01:00 PM
Congrats!
When my son was born I was completely awed by the wonder of what I just saw. The doc asked if I was alright. Nothing wrong, just awed. No different with my daughter. I am very fortunate to have been home to witness both.
The third birth has been a blessing from grace. One that is overwhelming in scope.
Amen Doug!

Old Marine
02-21-10, 02:18 PM
I have 6 Grand Children and 4 Great Grand Children and each and every one of them was truly a miracle.

Congradulation to you Capt.Kirk on your Grand Children and may you be blessed with many more.