PDA

View Full Version : What is life like?

SwimSwim
02-19-10, 05:49 PM
Alright. So I have my heart set on enlisting in the Marines, I'll be 18 in a couple of months, so I'll be able to sign my own papers. The only quarrel my parents have left is for me to check out what life is really like for a female Marine. I really have no idea what to post...so I guess I'll start here what it's been like for you, how women are treated in the marines etc etc...so if you could give me any answers, that'd be great.

Zulu 36
02-19-10, 06:33 PM
Alright. So I have my heart set on enlisting in the Marines, I'll be 18 in a couple of months, so I'll be able to sign my own papers. The only quarrel my parents have left is for me to check out what life is really like for a female Marine. I really have no idea what to post...so I guess I'll start here what it's been like for you, how women are treated in the marines etc etc...so if you could give me any answers, that'd be great.

Well, I'll give you a quick piece of advice before Marines come on and start stripping skin off.

Get your profile filled out and make sure you've read the site rules and stickies for the Poolee Forum.

There should be info on female Marines available through the site search feature. Check there first then come back with specific questions your search did not answer. There are a number of female Marines on the site who can and will answer your questions once you've done your part.

Lisa 23
02-19-10, 06:59 PM
Well, I'll give you a quick piece of advice before Marines come on and start stripping skin off.

Get your profile filled out and make sure you've read the site rules and stickies for the Poolee Forum.

There should be info on female Marines available through the site search feature. Check there first then come back with specific questions your search did not answer. There are a number of female Marines on the site who can and will answer your questions once you've done your part.

What Zulu said......and you're posting in the wrong part of the forum.

SwimSwim
02-19-10, 07:06 PM
Eh...Sorry about that. I think I came in a bit...rushed and not thinking.

SGT7477
02-19-10, 08:50 PM
Marines,:evilgrin:.

bootlace15
02-19-10, 09:17 PM
1st mistake, NOT THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zulu 36
02-19-10, 09:19 PM
1st mistake, NOT THINKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Told ya' :D