PDA

View Full Version : Motivated Website

Shadowless
02-18-10, 09:13 AM
Hey all,

For the last while I've been putting together a Marine Corps general information kind of website, mostly for Sgt's and below, as well as for people who might be interested in joining. After a few months of cleaning it up and adding a few sections, I'm curious to know what kind of information you guys would like to see available up there.

The website is: http://www.thesupermarine.com

I was surprised to see that the most popular page on my site is the Warfighting section (thanks mostly to the 2 Warfighting MCIs). If you guys have any input, please let me know. I built the site to help out junior enlisted Marines (helps to study for boards rather than have to lug around the famed but huge Knowledge Binder) so I'd love to know what you guys want to know or for me to make available. Let me know what you think!

Thanks!

~Dave

Lisa 23
02-18-10, 09:16 AM
And you have 2 threads on the same topic why?
And just so you know, double posting is not allowed here on Leatherneck.

Shadowless
02-18-10, 09:23 AM
My bad, I tried making the first topic and my browser gave me an error message, so by the time I re-submitted it, I saw I had two topics. Didn't mean to do that. How do I delete this thread?

Lisa 23
02-18-10, 09:33 AM
You can't. You need to PM a mod....jinelson or thedrifter....and ask one of them to remove this one for you.