PDA

View Full Version : Looking for primary source information of Fallujah

Aitrus
02-17-10, 05:31 PM
Hello Marines,

In my college history class this semester, I'll be writing my final paper on Operation Phantom Fury/Operation Al Fajr/Second Battle of Fallujah. We're required to base our papers completely on primary source information.

I've bought all the books I can find that are personal memoirs from Fallujah, (House to House, Shadow of the Sword, On Call In Hell) but I'm also looking for any Marines or Soldiers (and not to forget Navy Corpsmen!) that might be willing to share some of their experiences with me.

If any mods out there feel that this thread is inappropriate in any way, or should have been posted somewhere else, then my apologies, feel free to delete the thread, move it, or whatever needs to be done. I realize that combat experience can be a very sensitive issue for many vets out there, so I don't expect a lot of answers to this. However, if anyone is willing to share anything, then I can send you a pm with a few questions. Any small amount of info about what anyone experienced there is appreciated.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for your time, but much more importantly, thank you for your service.

-Aitrus