PDA

View Full Version : Seeing Elephants.......

Phantom Blooper
02-10-10, 06:28 AM
Here in Florida before it rained yesterday I needed to spray my lawn for pests and fertilize it so the rain would soak it in to the soil.

My neighbor,when she saw me with a tank on my back, spraying around my yard, asked, "What are you doing?".

I told her, "I'm spraying for Elephants".

She said," I hear loud noises in the woods behind the house at night.....so they must be staying in the woods."

She then replied, "I guess it's working because I haven't seen any at all".

I told her, "I have been spraying and treating the yard every couple months so they shouldn't be a problem."

I said, "This is a guaranteed repellent or my money back and so far it's working."

She said,"Well your lawn looks better than what it did when you and your wife moved in so you must be doing it right."

I said, "Thanks,if you will excuse me I have to finish spraying before the rain comes."

:evilgrin:

Marine84
02-10-10, 10:46 AM
LOL! Are you serious?

Quinbo
02-10-10, 11:09 AM
Now that right there is funny LOL

ameriken
02-10-10, 11:14 AM
No way man!!!

rb1651
02-10-10, 11:16 AM
How could you keep a straight face??? :)

GSEMarine94
02-10-10, 11:21 AM
What's funny is it could be true.

temarti
02-10-10, 11:25 AM
haha!

kenrobg30
02-10-10, 11:35 AM
I'm going to have to report you to the Animal Right people, PB. Those Elephants might starve, if they can't eat your lawn.Didn't your neighbor point that out to you? :banana: S?F!!! Ken

hbharrison
02-10-10, 12:08 PM
It works I been spraying for elephants for years here in Kansas guess what NO ELEPHANTS!:bunny:

Phantom Blooper
02-10-10, 12:38 PM
LOL! Are you serious?

Yep....I'm serious.

I was told by another neighbor today that she is a little "touched" and year ago she drank quite a bit....so maybe she actually afraid of those "Pink Elephants":beer:

kenrobg30
02-10-10, 01:08 PM
Yep....I'm serious.

I was told by another neighbor today that she is a little "touched" and year ago she drank quite a bit....so maybe she actually afraid of those "Pink Elephants":beer:

That part's sad. Strange, how a joke can bring tears to your eyes, isn't it? You thought she was going along with the joke. I've done that a couple of times, and it always comes home. :marine: S/F!!! Ken