PDA

View Full Version : On Leave. Will Have Cell

JAMarine
08-15-02, 02:48 PM
Fi Marines!

Just wanted to let all "concerned" know I will be off on Leave (Vacation for us civies) for the next 1 1/2 to 2 Weeks. Didn't want anyone to worry or think this Marine went AWOL.

I will share where I'm going in hopes someone might stop by and allow me to buy them Supper and Drinks. I will be staying at the Resort on Lake Coeur d' Alene, Idaho

I will be in the "Relax" mode. Fishing, Boating, WaveRunning, Sunning, Swimming, Eating, Sleeping, %$#&*^ing (can I say that? LOL) and just spending time with family.

Hope this finds everyone well and in Good Health. I will miss this place but know everything will be well in hand thanks to my Brothers and Sisters.

I will keep everyone in my prayers and will (in my own special way) talk to each of you on my early morning walks along the shore. This is a time I set aside for myself, my Lord, my Corps Brothers and Sisters.

Best to each of you. Sempers All

LadyLeatherneck
08-15-02, 03:14 PM
Geez, must be nice.
Can I go with you? :yes:

Have a great trip Jammie.

JAMarine
08-15-02, 03:30 PM
You sure can Laura but you'll have to wear your cammies so the "Boss" doesn't see ya. LOL

LadyLeatherneck
08-15-02, 03:35 PM
LOL, do I have to low crawl my way around too?!

JAMarine
08-15-02, 03:50 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Haven't thought of that. Naw...... you shouldn't have to low crawl....hmmmm.....ahhhhhh......naw you shouldn't. LOL

Sixguns
08-15-02, 03:59 PM
Or give out the cell number!!!

Unlike the Corps, I suppose you don't have to worry about having work call for you. Enjoy your vacation. The place looks beautiful. Live it up because it will go by fast and then you'll be back to the old grindstone.

SF

thedrifter
08-15-02, 04:15 PM
Have a great time, come back relaxed. We gonna put you to work in the chatroom............HE HE HE HE

Really, do hope you and yours have a great leave/vacation and get to enjoy yourselves. Make it a happy and safe one. See you when you get back.

Sempers,

Roger and Ellie

wrbones
08-15-02, 06:16 PM
...Have fun!

BigCat
08-17-02, 08:46 AM
Hey Rich....

I hope you and your family have a great vacation!!!! But...I have to ask....Why the hell are you taking your cell phone? The only reason I can think of would be to throw it in that beautiful lake. Take my advise....either leave it at home or turn the damn thing off!

Have a great time....See ya' when you get back!

:evilgrin: