PDA

View Full Version : Re-up Package Got Turned Down

Marine02231986
02-01-10, 04:02 PM
Well My Package Got Turned Down Due To My Mos 2631 Closing Out Last Week. Im a 3051 and I was trying to lat move into that field. It Was At Hq Marine Corps, I Was So Close. I Just Found Out That Boat Spaces For Intel Just Opened Up This Morning And That The Monitors Will Be Here On Wednesday. So I Think That It Will Be The Best Idea To Go And Talk With Them On Wednesday. I Wanna Go 0231 Or 0241. If There Are Any Of My Brothers Or Sisters Out There In Any Of Those Fields Some Advice And Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Semper Fi

Juicemang
02-01-10, 11:55 PM
Not to be an ******* man, but you might consider learning how to write sentences without capitalizing every word before you head to the Intel schoolhouse.

Komenko
02-02-10, 12:19 AM
Not to be an ******* man, but you might consider learning how to write sentences without capitalizing every word before you head to the Intel schoolhouse.

lol well thats better than me not capitalizing any word but Marines! but does it really matter? i mean nobody is writing a book and it is in the english language and understandable!

Juicemang
02-02-10, 12:23 AM
lol well thats better than me not capitalizing any word but Marines! but does it really matter? i mean nobody is writing a book and it is in the english language and understandable!

Heh, it's just an awkward read is all. And I'm sure at a place like Intel school, they're sticklers about things like that.

Komenko
02-02-10, 12:27 AM
Heh, it's just an awkward read is all. And I'm sure at a place like Intel school, they're sticklers about things like that.

but thats at the school not here!