PDA

View Full Version : Switch status to Poolee?

legioXvance
01-31-10, 02:24 PM
Good afternoon Marines!

I wanted to request that my status be changed from Marine Friend to Poolee, i just got signed up and swore in on the 27th! my Ship date is 20100913 and i would love to participate in these forums to ask questions, meet other poolees, etc. And i promise to update my profile with recruiter info and such as soon as my status is changed.

Thank you for serving this great country and helping me out, i look up to all of you!

Vance

Lisa 23
01-31-10, 02:27 PM
You can contact one of the mods...jinelson or thedrifter...and ask one of them to have your status changed from Marine Friend to Poolee.
Until then, you can post whatever questions you have in the Marine Corps Recruit forums (Ask A Marine), with the exception of the poolee forum until your status has changed, or the Marine Family forums only.

legioXvance
01-31-10, 02:48 PM
Thank you very much Marine for the quick reply! I would also like to ask how to edit my signature, i can not seem to figure that out or find the right button. Thanks again!

Lisa 23
01-31-10, 02:54 PM
To edit your info in your profile, click on "My Info" on the top left of the page. Then your control panel will be on the left. Go down to "settings & options" and you'll see "edit signature". Click on "edit signature"..........edit your signature, click on save, and you're done! :thumbup:

legioXvance
01-31-10, 02:59 PM
Thanks again Marine!

Lisa 23
01-31-10, 03:01 PM
You're Welcome! :thumbup: