PDA

View Full Version : I have a situation

zztipper21
01-30-10, 08:55 PM
Here's my situation.
I have been to MEPS and went through no problems, but when I was telling my family about my "meps experience" they asked if I had mentioned my broken arm I had when I was younger. I have no memory of this, and my folks said it was a tiny fracture with a couple weeks in a cast fix. I am an applicant for OCS this summer and do not want anything to taint, or compromise my experience or record.
My question, is there a process or anything I can do to correct this information if thats even possible? Or am I just screwed?

Lisa 23
01-30-10, 09:01 PM
How about taking the time to fill out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to. :thumbup: And read the site rules in the poolee forum and the Ask A Marine forum.

stein07
01-30-10, 09:01 PM
Tell your OSO about it. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Old Marine
01-30-10, 09:41 PM
How about taking the time to fill out all of your profile so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to. :thumbup: And read the site rules in the poolee forum and the Ask A Marine forum.

Maybe this should be a Stickey, so WMarine can take her badge off.:evilgrin:

Lisa 23
01-30-10, 09:52 PM
Maybe this should be a Stickey, so WMarine can take her badge off.:evilgrin:

I don't have no badge, and if those who sign up for an account here took the time to read the rules first, they'd see that a complete profile is required. How hard is it to give some basic info about yourself.

RYDERKUR
01-31-10, 09:50 AM
So you do have a badge? Trying to be sublime with the double negative :p Hehe, just teasing :yes:

Lisa 23
01-31-10, 11:34 AM
So you do have a badge? Trying to be sublime with the double negative :p Hehe, just teasing :yes:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/wmarineluvstaylor/animal%20buddie%20greetings/pillow-wack.gif