PDA

View Full Version : new friends, Pendleton

aprilnmike
01-29-10, 12:31 PM
Is there anyone at Pendleton or is gonna be living there soon? I'm supposed to be moving there in May, would like to find some new Marine friends to talk to! :)

April

ErinandBrandonB
02-05-10, 02:32 PM
hi! we can chat. i live here in cali and my hubby is a Marine stationed at pendleton. where are you two moving from? it's soo awesome here!! there is so much to do and minus jan-beginning of march..the weather is beautiful and perfect! :)

SgtPatricksWife
02-09-10, 12:54 AM
Hey April! I live near Camp Pendleton! =)I have a ton of friends out there. I think you're going to love it!

DobbinsBlythe
03-09-10, 09:53 PM
My hubs is stationed @ Camp Pendleton! I think that you're going to have a great time. Feel free to conatct me! I'll be around 7 months pregnant in May, but I'm up for lunch sometime!!!!! Keep us up to date

God bless!!!! <3

Krisanne89
04-23-10, 12:30 AM
Is there anyone at Pendleton or is gonna be living there soon? I'm supposed to be moving there in May, would like to find some new Marine friends to talk to! :)

April

Hey there, my boyfriend is stationed at Pendleton. He took me there about a month ago, its very nice. The houses look nice. Im sure you will be happy. Cant beat the weather either.

MZSANCHEZ06
05-10-10, 08:14 PM
hi :)
my husband just PCA'ed out there in Jan although i am living in Ramona rite now we will be moving on base the 8th of next month :)
im deff in need for some more friends!! :)