PDA

View Full Version : AT&T Wireless Cuts Rates on Cell Phone Plans !!!

Rocky C
01-27-10, 06:23 AM
AT&T announced yesterday that it was cutting it's rates on all Cell Phone Plans.

One they announced was the Unlimited plan that gives you Unlimited talk time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I have this plan and it is $99.99 per month plus taxes of course which brings me to $119.67 a month.

What they don't tell you is that it is not only for new customers but exsisting customers as well.

I called customer service yesterday and in less than 5 minutes they dropped my rate to $69.99 a month.

If you are with AT&T Wireless give them a call and see what the new Rates are and save yourself a Ton of Money every month.

If you don't ask, they won't tell !!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

yanacek
01-27-10, 06:50 AM
Thanks Rocky. My company uses AT&T cellular. I'll be giving them a call today to save the boss some money.

Rocky C
01-27-10, 07:08 AM
Thanks Rocky. My company uses AT&T cellular. I'll be giving them a call today to save the boss some money.

Your welcome Bob.:thumbup:
Tell the Boss you want 10% of the 1 year savings up front, no check, cash only !!!:D.
As for me, tell him I'll take a Nobel Peace Prize :banana:.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

jrhd97
01-27-10, 08:25 AM
The price war between AT&T and Verizon are in full swing. I liked AT&T when I was with them, but there coverage seemed to be shrinking. A lot of places I went for work I couldn't get coverage. There customer service was good. When I switched and called to turn my service off they offered to reduce my bill by 15%/ month to stay. I really liked the phone I had with them.

Rocky C
01-27-10, 03:02 PM
The price war between AT&T and Verizon are in full swing. I liked AT&T when I was with them, but there coverage seemed to be shrinking. A lot of places I went for work I couldn't get coverage. There customer service was good. When I switched and called to turn my service off they offered to reduce my bill by 15%/ month to stay. I really liked the phone I had with them.

:thumbup:

ARTYPIG
01-27-10, 04:27 PM
Yeah Verizon did the same thing. They changed my plan from 99 to 69 per month no questions asked and even asked if I wanted a new phone! It is good to see that competition for customers is alive and well. The private sector is doing what they can for the economy without Obamaouts, and it's working. If they would leave things alone, it would correct itself.

Rocky C
01-27-10, 05:21 PM
Yeah Verizon did the same thing. They changed my plan from 99 to 69 per month no questions asked and even asked if I wanted a new phone! It is good to see that competition for customers is alive and well. The private sector is doing what they can for the economy without Obamaouts, and it's working. If they would leave things alone, it would correct itself.

I didn't know Verizon did it also.
NICE!!!:thumbup:

Gunner 0313
01-27-10, 10:25 PM
:flag:Yo Rock what kind of plan is that ?

Rocky C
01-28-10, 07:50 AM
:flag:Yo Rock what kind of plan is that ?

Kelly,
It's the AT&T Wireless Nation Wide Unlimited Plan.
Free Long Distance.
Unlimited Incoming and Outgoing Calls 24/7 Country Wide.
Dropped from $99.99 per Month to $69.99:thumbup:.
No need for a landline!!!

Semper Fi,
Rocky

Juicemang
01-28-10, 01:56 PM
All of the major cell phone networks are introducing the talk any time plans for 69.99 a month. I'm getting a blackberry in February...the phone will cost me $150 with a $100 mail-in rebate. The plan is 69.99 a month, unlimited talk 24/7, unlimited internet, unlimited texts, unlimited data usage, GPS, you name it. Right now is an outstanding time to buy a new cell phone.

Rocky C
01-28-10, 03:50 PM
All of the major cell phone networks are introducing the talk any time plans for 69.99 a month. I'm getting a blackberry in February...the phone will cost me $150 with a $100 mail-in rebate. The plan is 69.99 a month, unlimited talk 24/7, unlimited internet, unlimited texts, unlimited data usage, GPS, you name it. Right now is an outstanding time to buy a new cell phone.

I've been with AT&T for over 15 years and I have never seen this happen before.
:thumbup: Now it this would only happen with Electric, Natural Gas, Oil, Cable, etc, etc,. Competition is a Wonderful Thing :D.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

Wyoming
01-28-10, 04:10 PM
I've been with AT&T for over 15 years and I have never seen this happen before.
:thumbup: Now it this would only happen with Electric, Natural Gas, Oil, Cable, etc, etc,. Competition is a Wonderful Thing :D.
Semper Fi,
Rocky
That it is, but you need competion for the likes of what you mention.

My little town only has one of each. Store included. Stuck with their prices.

That and sleeping together. We have 3 gasoline stations. They are never more than a penny off of each other. Higher than hell. Why? Their answer is that the trucks have a long way to travel to bring the bulk. Funny how those same trucks have to go through town to get to Jackson where the prices are lower. Reasoning. More people in Jackson, hence, they sell more, that, and a lot more stations.

Only 2 liquor stores, but thankfully that price is semi regulated.

My neighbor and fishing buddy, the Mayor, asked our local gas company why our rates were so high. He was told that iffen they had 10 times more accounts in town they would consider lowering the rates.

*******s. All of them are *******s.

Rocky C
01-28-10, 04:13 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!

I hear ya Brother.