01-20-10, 04:28 PM
This is why she is bad for America!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6_xgKWzhRw

MOUNTAINWILLIAM
01-20-10, 04:45 PM
Let them eat cake

kenrobg30
01-20-10, 05:02 PM
If we should find some magical formula, to rid ourselves of the criminals, the perverts, the liars, and the insane, in Washington, what we'd have left, is a ghost town I didn't mention thieves, because it should be obvious, that they all fit that description. I don't know how we're going to solve the problem, except with our votes. the only other way, would have blood running in our streets.We need two new political parties, made up of people who actually do care about the ordinary people, rather than their deep pocketed cohorts, and their own personal wealth and power. We voted them in, now we've got to live with them. I'd like to see the people of this country wake up, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :thumbdown S/F!!!! Ken

kenrobg30
01-20-10, 05:10 PM
If we should find some magical formula, to rid ourselves of the criminals, the perverts, the liars, and the insane, in Washington, what we'd have left, is a ghost town I didn't mention thieves, because it should be obvious, that they all fit that description. I don't know how we're going to solve the problem, except with our votes. the only other way, would have blood running in our streets.We need two new political parties, made up of people who actually do care about the ordinary people, rather than their deep pocketed cohorts, and their own personal wealth and power. We voted them in, now we've got to live with them. I'd like to see the people of this country wake up, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :thumbdown S/F!!!! Ken

echo3oscar1833
01-20-10, 05:50 PM
Thats Bull Shiat, just goes to show, when America's in crisis, what do the politicians do they take all expense paid trips, and live the good life. All while people like us are working hard everyday just to make a dollar to get by, and most of us don't even get to do that. WTF Over!!!

Roger Shepherd
01-20-10, 10:23 PM
They need to put her in a homeless Place for a year ,them see how she like that. Them put her making Minimun wage job For life.

Marine1955
01-20-10, 11:13 PM
They need to put her in a homeless Place for a year ,them see how she like that. Them put her making Minimun wage job For life.

Hell just one year thats all it would take.!!!! :devious:

firedog974
01-20-10, 11:22 PM
I hate that *****.

Marine1955
01-20-10, 11:31 PM
For what it cost for her to take three air craft over and all the people with them and that includes women and children and staff . Most of us could have paid our house's off and got completely cleared of all our bills and had money left over. HELL WE COULD HAVE GONE FISHING ONCE OR TWICE. BIT*H !!!!!
what a fracking Bit*h!!!!!!!
:mad:

Marine1955
01-20-10, 11:50 PM
more on Nancy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOJ1n2jJjqI

sscjoe
01-21-10, 08:47 AM
Here in NY the Gov. just released his new budget proposal. It includes drastic cuts in aid to school districts, loss of over 600 state jobs(no loss there, except it will most likely be State Police and Corrections), raising the tax on cigarettes(again) and a new one tax on sugar drinks. These junkets that our politicians take, at every level of government, are a waste of tax dollars That could be used elsewhere. My question to all of you is, How do we stop all the useless waste of our tax dollars?--End of Rant"