PDA

View Full Version : Anyone at Ft Leonardwood?

StoneTheWeak
01-18-10, 11:38 PM
If you are just reply, I'll message you as to why, it's a sensitive issue.

polizei
01-19-10, 11:20 AM
No, thank god! I was there for 3.5 months though...anymore army vs. Marine fights? We had two big ones while I was there.

GSEMarine94
01-19-10, 12:10 PM
Got orders to be there May 25th.

StoneTheWeak
01-19-10, 12:19 PM
Bummer, was hoping for someone who is there right now.

SGT7477
01-19-10, 01:25 PM
No, thank god! I was there for 3.5 months though...anymore army vs. Marine fights? We had two big ones while I was there.
Good as long as a Marine wins.:evilgrin:

SgtHendon
01-19-10, 01:36 PM
I have a cousin there right now if you need some sort of help.

He's in the Army, but he'll do in a pinch!

StoneTheWeak
01-19-10, 05:05 PM
No worries, my squadron is having a 96 in 14 days for no safety related incidents in 90 days, and I'm gonna be making a trip down to straighten out another Marine who has his eyes on my woman.

Garyius
01-20-10, 08:46 AM
Isn't that kind of her role?

"Hey dude, stop hitting on me, I am with someone"

"Okay, you didn't stop...."(dial)"...Hello, 1st Sgt, I asked one of your Marines to stop hitting on me and he won't. It is starting to look like stalking."

Issue over, and you don't get a summary court for whipping some guy's ass.

polizei
01-20-10, 10:49 AM
Well, I assume she's a Marine. If that's the case, then do as Garyius said. She SHOULD be smart enough to do that...well, I would hope. Though I would use the CoC first.

echo3oscar1833
01-20-10, 03:51 PM
No worries, my squadron is having a 96 in 14 days for no safety related incidents in 90 days, and I'm gonna be making a trip down to straighten out another Marine who has his eyes on my woman.

Yeah thats real smart, you guys are having a 96 for no incidents, and yet you feel the need to go to Ft. Len. to cause trouble. Dude your not even married to the girl. I'm sure she can handle it herself, if she is a Marine, I'm def sure she can handle herself. If she decideds to sleep with him that means she isn't faithful. Your getting ready to open up a can of worms for yourself, and your command. I would highly advise against it Marine, all your going to accomplish is being a blue falcon by screwing over your fellow Marines who got the 96 for being good Marines. Remember Stone it only takes one Marine to screw it up for the rest.