PDA

View Full Version : need help with someone

hamiler
01-18-10, 09:31 AM
hello MARINES i need help there is a guy i know.He said he was a DI on the island and was i think a gunnysgt he said he join in 1990 and had to leave in 2008 because he got injured in the leg he says. I think he is because he know a-lot of stuff about the corp and when he talks to people he gots a DI attitude so is there a website that shows DI or something like that thank for your time:flag:

Quinbo
01-18-10, 09:37 AM
I just had my 8 year old read you post and she gave you an "F".

Leave policing up the Marines to the Marines.

SGT7477
01-18-10, 09:53 AM
It will never end,lol.

Lisa 23
01-18-10, 09:59 AM
And this is how they teach our young kids of today in school on how to write proper sentence structure. 15 years old and can't form a proper sentence correctly or even come close to it.........sad, really sad.

Bulkyker....I'm sure your 8 year old can write a much better sentence than this 15 year old can.

Phantom Blooper
01-18-10, 10:44 AM
Again I am like totally shocked!

Such a fine education...wasted!

I guess ur in a rush again today!

I cannot for the life of me understand why you would want to check on somebody who said that they are a Marine.

When you are not!

When and if you become a Marine...then you can question anothers service...
ONLY if you really know what you are talking about.

CAUTION....before you start checking on someone....you better have your ducks in a row....

Or it will be like a shooting gallery for you at the $1.00 carnival.....you may be the duck and the Marine may not give a fuk....

If you are so curious about this subject....why don't you ask him?

Instead of trying to check on him through the internet.

:evilgrin:

hamiler
01-18-10, 11:09 AM
WELL i would like to say im not doing a S.A. so i just would like to let you MARINES know and when i ask him he really dos not talk about it. P.S. i was in a rush because my mom is the hospice

Lisa 23
01-18-10, 11:17 AM
Like Bulkyker said....leave the policing of Marines up to Marines, not you.
Just to remind you....the purpose of the Ask A Marine forum is to allow those who are aspiring to join the U.S. Marine Corps the chance to ask questions regarding this career choice.
Your questions have nothing to do with boot camp or wanting to become a Marine.

hamiler
01-18-10, 11:21 AM
Well it said ask a MARINE and i dont know were to put this post and was hopeing someone was a DI and work at the island and could help me find out because i dont want to talk to someone who lies about being a MARINE and under mineing you and others.

hamiler
01-18-10, 11:24 AM
And he tells me thing what not to say and stuff like that and if he is lie i dont want to say the wroght this at boot

Lisa 23
01-18-10, 11:25 AM
Kid, read my previous post.....and take the advice that the other Marines have posted here.

hamiler
01-18-10, 11:37 AM
ok thank you

Phantom Blooper
01-18-10, 02:22 PM
Sorry to hear about you mother....

But if you have enough time to come and post a question on this site you have enough time to do it properly....

You want to be a Marine...excuses don't cut it!:evilgrin:

SGTBrentG
01-18-10, 03:14 PM
One more piece of advice.....pay better attention to your English teacher!

Sgt Leprechaun
01-18-10, 11:59 PM
I have a headache.