PDA

View Full Version : Need some help!

drunkbunk
01-18-10, 03:46 AM
Hello everyone, my name is Grant and I hope to one day become a USMC. I have taken the ASVAB and got a 70 on the over all. I was thinking combat engineer which I can be no problem. The problem is I was aressed back in 2007 and my recuiter is now saying I am DQ'ed from all branches. My question is what can I do, I hope there is some way around this, I did everything I can for my case but they are saying I have to get permission from the corps and they are saying I need permission for the courts. Its all running around and I am getting tired, I get no help from my recuiter because from what I tell he only cares about a paycheck. Thats ok by me but I need help. I was arrested back in '07 for domesic volience, I am wondering if there is ANY thing I can do to help me on my way. Like I said I took the ASVAB last month and for the Corps I got over 115 on everything. Any thoughts?

Komenko
01-18-10, 04:16 AM
drunkbunk fill out your profile. go talk to a judge like the Marine Corps told you too. if the judge gives the ok a waiver will be made and you will be on your way! all that other stuff about your ASVAB scores is pointless due to your police record. Also your recruiter gets payed twice a month every month and is under contract so he gets a paycheck regaurdless of what happens in his office. plus i don't know what judge would say "no" to somebody who wants to join the Marines!