PDA

View Full Version : Just Curious

Whitey
01-17-10, 02:10 PM
How do I get my picture changed to Cpl?

temarti
01-17-10, 02:14 PM
click "my info" right on the top info bar, then "edit avatar" mid down on the left

Gary Hall
01-17-10, 02:52 PM
How do I get my picture changed to Cpl?

:D But I guess it's never gonna happen. :usmc:

Rocky C
01-17-10, 02:56 PM
:D But I guess it's never gonna happen. :usmc:

HAHAHAHA!!!
That's a Good One :banana:.
Semper Fi,
Rocky

Zulu 36
01-17-10, 03:30 PM
Meritoriously promote yourself, Gary :D

Rocky C
01-17-10, 03:32 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!

Master Guns Gary :thumbup:.
I like that!!!

Zulu 36
01-17-10, 03:59 PM
HAHAHAHA!!!

Master Guns Gary :thumbup:.
I like that!!!

Hell of a jump. Must have saved the Commandant for that kind of promotion. :D

Gary Hall
01-17-10, 04:24 PM

:usmc: I received more attaboys today than in the last 60 years, true story, and I am appreciative. However I should say I know myself too well to try any self promotion and besides, Gunny Roy Kastner, at Barstow, Calif is still around and also knows me too well. Gunny Kastner gave me my only USMC earned attaboy, in summer, 1950. And that'll have to do.

The USMC did much more for me than I did for them.

Gung Ho, Marines.

kenrobg30
01-18-10, 01:20 PM
:usmc: I received more attaboys today than in the last 60 years, true story, and I am appreciative. However I should say I know myself too well to try any self promotion and besides, Gunny Roy Kastner, at Barstow, Calif is still around and also knows me too well. Gunny Kastner gave me my only USMC earned attaboy, in summer, 1950. And that'll have to do.

The USMC did much more for me than I did for them.

Gung Ho, Marines.

DAm Gary! You ARE old!!! :evilgrin:S/F!!! Ken

Gary Hall
01-19-10, 08:34 AM
DAm Gary! You ARE old!!! :evilgrin:S/F!!! Ken

:D ... and the younger, smarter, quicker and richer broncs get the young, rich, big busomed and beautiful women, but I'm not saddened. Even Old Solomon who had it all (including wisdom) and also had more beauties than he could get around to in a lifetime, finally said it was all vanity, including "wisdom".

For damn sure, remember it's all temporary... :scared:

Phantom Blooper
01-19-10, 09:51 AM
I received more attaboys today than in the last 60 years

To ALL who shall see these presents...Greetings....Know Ye, that reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelities and abilities of PFC Gary Hall he is hereby awarded...THE ATTABOY CERTIFICATE.

For your OUTSTANDING Performance you are awarded "ONE ATTABOY"

One thousand "ATTABOYS" qualifies you to be a leader of men,work overtime with a smile,explain assorted problems,and be looked upon as a local hero!

NOTE: One "AWSHIAT" Wipes The Board Clean And You Have To Start All Over Again!":beer:

:evilgrin: