PDA

View Full Version : Possible Poser, advice needed

wesker
01-15-10, 01:09 PM
Hello, I'm not a Marine but I've been a police officer for 25 years. Currently dealing with an individual who claims to have been a Marine Captain. This individual can not legibly write the English language. He also has some problems speaking English fluently. He claims this as his service history "US Marines 3rd.Div,2nd pltn.Bravo Comp."..
I have doubts as to whether this guy is being truthful. Here is an example of his writing when I asked about his service
"
well old man i finish college, thanks god n you to pay for may all my school n for pay all my stuff that i need and i see that u never been in one. dont mess with the wrong person viejo...keep your mouth close if u try to show or prove something personal agains me i swear is not the best way for you. if i served or not like you want is not your business."

He also has posts on a website from a female he claims served under him in Baghdad, I suspect he and this so called female are one and the same..here is what "she" says

"Hi everyone my name is Carla, CAPT. Torres ex-girlfriend
im a former Marine Active,now working at hooters on 290. i was under orders of Torres in afgahnistan and baghdad is the harder Capt that i ever know in my life http://www.se-tac.com/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif http://www.se-tac.com/images/smilies/icon_lol.gif n thanks to him im still alive. 3 time he recieve n take me out of the way from bullets that have my name on it.

well im interested in AIRSOFT now n thanks to Torres again that show me that is really good, fun n awesome sport.
i have my first AEG that is a G&G gift from my capt. n also i want say special public thanks to Capt. Torres cuz he help this x-mas to my nephiews that my brother went down in iraq the past weeks n he help my sister in law family n 2 more familes paying from his own pocket 14,000 dollars to sent the bodies to our natal country n giving xmas gifts to the childrens that all that 3 guys leaving with out of father.n thanks to Fox HOUND team that is supportin n helping with some items that he need now...god bless u Torres,fox hound n all the airsoft community"

If this guy is legit, thats great, if he's a poser I really need to know. Any advice is appreciated.

FOXHOUND DONT DIE...THEY GOING TO HELL AND REGROUP.

TinDragon
01-15-10, 01:58 PM
Well, other than the terrible English on behalf of both of them, I would say that a big givaway that he might be a poser is the fact that the female said that they were dating at one time. Now, I know it happens, but the MC tries to avoid having people in relationships and one being the boss over the other. Leads to the appearance of bias, and appearance is everything, so usually they'd be in different chains of command.

I'd vote poser personally, but definitely look for more opinions from Marines more well versed in this subject than I.

Do you have his full name/when he was in service?

SGT7477
01-15-10, 02:28 PM
Looks and smells like a poser.

Apache
01-15-10, 02:31 PM
Vote Poser

His command of the english laungage is pitiful.
Even spell check could clean that up

An Officer and a gentleman ? dosen't sound like it to me.

Can you ask for any documentation ? maybe a 214 ?

wesker
01-15-10, 02:49 PM
Vote Poser

His command of the english laungage is pitiful.
Even spell check could clean that up

An Officer and a gentleman ? dosen't sound like it to me.

Can you ask for any documentation ? maybe a 214 ?

He gets defensive and semi threatening whenever he's asked about his claims. We play milsim airsoft, have a lot of Marines, Army etc playing with us..unfortunatley a lot of posers too..this one in particular we want to deal with before he takes things too far. Trying to get his full name. So far just Captain Torres.

zx6rdr
01-15-10, 02:51 PM
POSER!

Also, just an FYI and dead give away... FOX HOUND is a "team" that is part of the Metal Gear Solid VIDEO GAME series! EDIT: Is that the name of a airsoft team or someone they say they served with?

What are your dealings with this joker?

wesker
01-15-10, 03:01 PM
POSER!

Also, just an FYI and dead give away... FOX HOUND is a "team" that is part of the Metal Gear Solid VIDEO GAME series! EDIT: Is that the name of a airsoft team or someone they say they served with?

What are your dealings with this joker?

Yeah..it's the airsoft team he's affiliated with. We play airsoft with these people but not interested in posers or the like who take the sport wayyy to seriously. This guy also wears ACU when he plays..seems an odd choice for a Marine. Although this is just a game we don't tolerate posers.

Rocky C
01-15-10, 03:09 PM
Soooooooooo...
You joined this Forum today as a Marine Friend. You are a Police officer for 25 years.
You play Video games with this guy and Know the terminology for this game.
You came to us for help thinking he is a Marine Poser.

I can't beleive I stayed on this thread this long.

Game over........

zx6rdr
01-15-10, 03:13 PM
Soooooooooo...
You joined this Forum today as a Marine Friend. You are a Police officer for 25 years.
You play Video games with this guy and Know the terminology for this game.
You came to us for help thinking he is a Marine Poser.

I can't beleive I stayed on this thread this long.

Game over........

AND............................................... .................................................. ..... NO PROFILE!

wesker
01-15-10, 03:16 PM
I don't play video games with him..it's airsoft, kind of like paintball. I don't claim to be anything I''m not, but don't want this guy claiming something he's not. It's a fun sport to do with my son's, if you think it' silly, well, it sort of is, grown men runnin around playin army, but it's fun. Having psychos claiming to be Marines but aren't kind of sours the experience.
Sorry..profile added. Didn't come here to make waves..just wanted advice from actual Marines. Thanks

Rocky C
01-15-10, 03:31 PM
I don't play video games with him..it's airsoft, kind of like paintball. I don't claim to be anything I''m not, but don't want this guy claiming something he's not. It's a fun sport to do with my son's, if you think it' silly, well, it sort of is, grown men runnin around playin army, but it's fun. Having psychos claiming to be Marines but aren't kind of sours the experience.
Sorry..profile added. Didn't come here to make waves..just wanted advice from actual Marines. Thanks

No problem.
I think it's Great that you play paintball with your sons.
It sounds like you are a Great Dad.

As the Thread went on it was apparent that he and his Team were refering themselves to an Actual Marines in some sort of Video game but now we know it's a Paintball team.

Have fun.

Phantom Blooper
01-15-10, 03:35 PM
He is a poser....

Don't ask him about a DD214....ask him about his DD212 and see what he says.

It's a fun sport to do with my son's

I don't do it myself....but at least you are spending quality time with your sons. Alright by me.:evilgrin:

wesker
01-15-10, 03:39 PM
Thank You Marines..I appreciate the help..by the way my airsoft team works with Marineparents.com and The Care Package Project to collect items before each game. You guys have my appreciation and gratitude for your service.

polizei
01-15-10, 03:45 PM
Lol, well if he wears ACU's, he's most certainly NOT a Marine. I would NEVER wear ACU's, period. And what the heck is a DD212?

I would have to say poser as well though. I've never met a Marine that speaks that bad of English. Ask him when he went to OCS and what brand his boots were or something. Or, a really good one...ask him what the EGA is, and if there is a difference between the officer EGA and enlisted EGA. There really are a ton of questions to expose a poser...or at least a Marine who doesn't know anything. Lol.

Rocky C
01-15-10, 03:52 PM
Thank You Marines..I appreciate the help..by the way my airsoft team works with Marineparents.com and The Care Package Project to collect items before each game. You guys have my appreciation and gratitude for your service.

:thumbup::flag:

Phantom Blooper
01-15-10, 04:10 PM
Helluva I know....but if he is a poser....he will say yeah....he got it at home...when he got discharged.:evilgrin:

polizei
01-15-10, 04:26 PM
Lol I thought it was something I should have learned or at least known about...:D

Kegler300
01-15-10, 04:28 PM
He's a poser. Can't blame him for trying to impress people by claiming to be a Marine. A U.S Marine is the most respected and honorable person that walks this earth.

Old Marine
01-15-10, 04:40 PM
POSER.

Ask him where the 1st Marine Corps Recruiting Station was.

Ask him what rank he was before Captain.

Couple of easy questions, and I doubt he has the answers.

rufio14
01-15-10, 04:52 PM
He's a poser. Can't blame him for trying to impress people by claiming to be a Marine. A U.S Marine is the most respected and honorable person that walks this earth.

Oorah Master Guns!

I agree with the GySgt, there's all kinda a questions you could ask. Just play dumb, like you have no idea about anything that has to do with the Corps. Make up something like you and another guy were having an arfument about the birthplace of the MC or the proper placement of ribbons/medals. Even if he knows the answers or you don't you can still tell when someone is lying or caught off guard, especially you as a Police Officer. Let us know what happens, I'm interested to see how this turns out.
S/F :usmc:

Zulu 36
01-15-10, 05:55 PM
You can always ask him what Basic School class number he had at the Philadelphia Navy Yard.

Wyoming
01-15-10, 07:28 PM
DD 212 = Poser Bait

SGT7477
01-15-10, 08:04 PM
Exactly, Semper Fidelis.:flag:

firedog974
01-15-10, 08:09 PM
You can always ask him what Basic School class number he had at the Philadelphia Navy Yard.

That one is GOOD!:D

ameriken
01-15-10, 08:47 PM
He also has some problems speaking English fluently. He claims this as his service history "US Marines 3rd.Div,2nd pltn.Bravo Comp.".. FOXHOUND DONT DIE...THEY GOING TO HELL AND REGROUP.

This cracks me up, he was in 2nd Platoon of Bravo Co of the 3rd Mar Div. What's that unit designation, 2/B/3? LOL.

And a Captain in a platoon? I wonder what squad and if he was fire team leader.

What an a*s.

thewookie
01-15-10, 09:21 PM
String him up by his balls, then ask his platoon number. If he don't know it then beat him like a pinata.

TunTvrnWarrior
01-15-10, 10:01 PM
Wesker, this guy claiming to be a Marine and a Captain at that is a poser. Ask him about his DD212 as there is no such thing as a DD212 and see what he says. It will be a dead giveaway.

Troutzilla
01-15-10, 10:14 PM
Ask him what he needs to repair the buffer housing group on a claymore.

Semper Fi

:flag:

wesker
01-16-10, 08:26 AM
Ok..far as I know his name is Logan Torres

here's something he posted about himself

"
WELL I ENROLL IN THE US MARINES IN 1998
MADE MY MCT IN NORTH CAROLINA N MOJAVE DESERT
MLS0311INFT3
1ST DIV.2ND PLTN PECDS BRAVO COMPANY
WORKING ON 1ST FORCE RECON/MARSOC
I WAS IN IRAQ, FALLUJAH,BAGHDAD,HADITAH ETC
SNIPER SCHOOL
N SOME OTHER STUFF
I WAS IN THE FORCES FOR 10 YEARS ALREADY N I WANT BE DEATH BEFORE GO BACK TO WAR. WAR IS HELL...
IM GLAD TO HAD THE OPRTUNITY TO BE SERVING CUZ THIS LEAVE ME LOTS N LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES,FRIEND,SKILLS.
BUT THIS **** LET U LOTS N LOTS OF BAD DREAMS TOO..."

I don't want to disprespect the guy if he's for real, but if not I'd like to know. This post differ from his other post about being 3rd Marine Division

Phantom Blooper
01-16-10, 08:33 AM
Well I enroll In The Us Marines In 1998
Made My Mct In North Carolina N Mojave Desert
Mls0311inft3
1st Div.2nd Pltn Pecds Bravo Company
Working On 1st Force Recon/marsoci Was In Iraq, Fallujah,baghdad,haditah Etc
Sniper School
N Some Other Stuff
I Was In The Forces For 10 Years Already N I Want Be Death Before Go Back To War. War Is Hell...
Im Glad To Had The Oprtunity To Be Serving Cuz This Leave Me Lots N Lots Of Good Memories,friend,skills.
But This **** Let U Lots N Lots Of Bad Dreams Too..."

Marines don't say enroll...that is college lingo....1st Mar Div is in California...Camp Pendleton...not Camp Lejeune in NC that is 2nd MAR DIV

Lisa 23
01-16-10, 08:35 AM
Well for one, the Mojave Desert isn't in North Carolina, and an officer wouldn't talk like that.

Along with asking some questions that the Marines already suggested to you, you can also ask this dirt bag were he went to boot camp at. If he says either MCRDPI or MCRDSD, then that's a dead give-away that he's not an officer.

GSEMarine94
01-16-10, 08:35 AM
Ok..far as I know his name is Logan Torres

here's something he posted about himself

"
WELL I ENROLL IN THE US MARINES IN 1998
MADE MY MCT IN NORTH CAROLINA N MOJAVE DESERT
MLS0311INFT3
1ST DIV.2ND PLTN PECDS BRAVO COMPANY
WORKING ON 1ST FORCE RECON/MARSOC
I WAS IN IRAQ, FALLUJAH,BAGHDAD,HADITAH ETC
SNIPER SCHOOL
N SOME OTHER STUFF
I WAS IN THE FORCES FOR 10 YEARS ALREADY N I WANT BE DEATH BEFORE GO BACK TO WAR. WAR IS HELL...
IM GLAD TO HAD THE OPRTUNITY TO BE SERVING CUZ THIS LEAVE ME LOTS N LOTS OF GOOD MEMORIES,FRIEND,SKILLS.
BUT THIS **** LET U LOTS N LOTS OF BAD DREAMS TOO..."

I don't want to disprespect the guy if he's for real, but if not I'd like to know. This post differ from his other post about being 3rd Marine Division

Why not tell us where he is posting this garbage.

sparkie
01-16-10, 08:38 AM
There is no such thing as a pathetic Captain.

TunTvrnWarrior
01-16-10, 08:40 AM
He is a poser. Ask him if he ever did low level or high level insertions (Parachute Jumps) out of an OV10 Bronco when he was with RECON. (The last Marine Corps unit to have OV10 Broncos stood down in 1994) He said he "enrolled" in the Marine Corps in 1998. He would have enlisted instead of enrolled, and judging by his grammer, the United States Army just might have accepted him.

Lisa 23
01-16-10, 08:43 AM
Maybe you can try asking him if you can get your pic taken with him in his 'officer' dress blue uniform with all of his ribbons and medals on it. ;) If you could, that would be a very good thing to have against him.

wesker
01-16-10, 09:16 AM
Here is a myspace section where he poses in his airsoft ACU uniform and complains to the girls about tough days on the "training field"...it was an airsoft game!

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=229989255

He's busted in my book...myself and some Marines and Army vets will deal with him. Thanks for the help Marines!

polizei
01-16-10, 12:56 PM
He posted a video on his Myspace of an Army MP unit getting hit by IED's and it looks like beating prisoners. What a ****ing tool.

Please get rid of him, he's obviously a poser. No MARINE would post army videos and wear army ACU's, and claim to be something their not. Not to mention on top of that, he's clearly not an officer. I have to say, I've never met a Marine, nor a Marine Officer who gloats about being to combat. My god I want to punch this douche in the face, with a bullet.

Oh, and his phone number is apparently: 832-367-6658 if anyone is interested! :evilgrin:

wesker
01-16-10, 02:14 PM
The site where he posts his Marine credential is here: http://www.se-tac.com/

His user name is Torres. Maybe you guys would like to ask him a question or 2.

Phantom Blooper
01-16-10, 05:06 PM
I can't tell by his profile on myspace if he is a US citizen or not....or if he still has a green card.

However an officer has to be a US citizen before he can become a military officer and go to OCS.....an enlisted man can have a green card meet the requirements and get his/her citizenship while in the service.

:evilgrin:

TunTvrnWarrior
01-16-10, 05:10 PM
I found his email, and this is what it brought up: http://www.spokeo.com/email/search?e=logan2050%40hotmail.com

Apparently his name is Logan Torres. Could not find him on facebook with his email address. His email is logan2050@hotmail.com

polizei
01-16-10, 06:47 PM
So, we have his email, and phone number...well, commence firing!

RLE0352
01-16-10, 07:33 PM
Here is a myspace section where he poses in his airsoft ACU uniform and complains to the girls about tough days on the "training field"...it was an airsoft game!

http://friends.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=profile.friendmoods&friendId=229989255

He's busted in my book...myself and some Marines and Army vets will deal with him. Thanks for the help Marines!
Myspace says he is 28 years old and he enrolled in 1998. That would've made him 16. Sorry, we don't take 'em that young. :marine:

rufio14
01-17-10, 01:53 AM
MCT in the North Carolina AND the Mojave Desert wtf?

Wesker and Marines PLEASE let me know if anyone of you confronts him and asks him whats up, I want to hear what this piece of s**t has to say! KILL!

BR34
01-17-10, 11:13 AM
KILL!

LMAO, man that is adorable! LOL!!! :D

polizei
01-17-10, 11:33 AM
LMAO, man that is adorable! LOL!!! :D

Ah, I love the fresh moto. :D

commdog7
01-17-10, 12:03 PM
Posers.

TunTvrnWarrior
01-17-10, 12:30 PM
For reasons I cannot divulge, please Private Message "Wesker" with any info you gather. I would suggest not contacting the Poser (Torres) by phone or email or any other means. If you have any insights as to what Wesker should ask this gentleman, I would Private Message Wesker with that info as well. Once something happens, I expect Wesker will let us know the outcome.

tactical321
01-17-10, 04:38 PM
this reminded of me of a guy who tried to pick up on my sister. said that he was a master chief in the Marine Corps. Halo playing fag. try to say that he was recon and came from sacramento bootcamp. ****in civilians these days. they make me laugh.

rufio14
01-17-10, 05:24 PM
Ah, I love the fresh moto. :D

:)

Vandrel
01-17-10, 10:18 PM
"US Marines 3rd.Div,2nd pltn.Bravo Comp."..

Surely a poser

No "real" Marine would list their unit like that

There's no such thing as 2nd Plt Bravo Co 3rd Mar Div, there's a key part missing there and that's the MCC/RUC (Battalion/Reg/etc.). 3rd Mar Div has a H&S Company which is mainly for the G/S shops but that's it really, everything else is Battalion sized, etc.

All you need is his full name and you can request a Freedom of Information Act copy of his DD214 if any at all. Chances are you won't find anything.

WalkingMan
01-18-10, 09:35 AM
Surely a poser

No "real" Marine would list their unit like that

There's no such thing as 2nd Plt Bravo Co 3rd Mar Div, there's a key part missing there and that's the MCC/RUC (Battalion/Reg/etc.). 3rd Mar Div has a H&S Company which is mainly for the G/S shops but that's it really, everything else is Battalion sized, etc.

All you need is his full name and you can request a Freedom of Information Act copy of his DD214 if any at all. Chances are you won't find anything.

This was a pretty amusing thread. In addition to being a poser, this fellow is about as sharp as a marble... all the information necessary to 'generally' pass yourself off as a Marine is on-line for the grabbing... up to a point. The Marine Corps has a treasure trove of information on-line officially, and unofficially, there is a mountain of stuff to fill in a profile.

Posers are, however, not too bright, which is why they get caught so easily. If they were bright enough to be Marines, they would have *joined* the Marines in the first place. :)

Instead of doing careful research to construct a history, a poser just makes things up that seem plausible to his stunted intellect.

And then, to top it off, posers have a really bad habit of making themselves heroes, and bad-asses, and giving themselves a lot of rank.

Heck, I could be a pretty good poser, I would just keep it real low key, and say exactly the kind of stuff I put in my profile here, on Leatherneck.Com.

Of course, I do have proof that I am not a poser: USMC serial number 2439646
:) (one of those old serial numbers, before they started using SSN's)

Vandrel
01-18-10, 09:39 AM
Every poser has to be a war hero, they never want to be the average joe that served and was a field mess cook or in the band or something. You never hear a poser say, "yeah I served 4 years, got out as a Cpl, was a Motor-T driver, got a good conduct medal and got out."

usmc1969 4631
01-18-10, 09:48 AM
pull a CAR.

Sgt Leprechaun
01-18-10, 11:57 PM
Total poser, AND in violation of the Stolen Valor act among other things. Drop me a PM and we'll get the process started to *fix* his issues for him.

commdog7
01-19-10, 06:54 AM
You get 'em, Sgt Lep! :yes:

usmc1969 4631
01-19-10, 07:48 AM
Good Conduct , Whats That an Army Award ?

0231Marine
01-19-10, 01:12 PM
You know what else is obvious about him being a faker...there isn't a single mention of the Marine Corps anywhere on his Myspace and not a single friend comment or just friend for that matter that's in any branch of the service. How many Marines on a social networking site like Myspace or Facebook do you know that have ZERO friends with military affiliation?

usmc1969 4631
01-19-10, 02:05 PM
:flag: Actually , their's alot of Stand-up Guys,Marines who as of yet have come to grips with themselves , survivals guilt be it ptsd , drug/alchol addiction , or just Miss the Pump rush from combat fubar's .
My kid was over in the sand box with 273 advance in ott5 to ott6 , when He came back He was fodder and it took Him almost 2 years to git acclamated again to the world of the big px...
WWII , guy's (my ole man , uncles) never ever even spoke of it to us till we paid our due's like they did , then all they would talk bout was the funny time's ; that rested heavy on their souls and minds.
Don't have the answer's why anybody Real or Con's would want to be a Hero ,
most guy's I ran with jus wanted to git back to the World and not get waxed.
wears the f***n spell check ??

echo3oscar1833
01-19-10, 02:56 PM
This dude is def a poser, I checked out his myspace, and comments. Looks like hes wood the ladies with his "Marinesss" I can't stand people like that.:mad:

usmc1969 4631
01-19-10, 03:25 PM
:evilgrin:boot or should I say SHOWER SHOES , Ya got ya whole f***n life ahead of ya , I'm not sayn ya should'nt be ****ed bout sheeet goin on, in the 40 odd yrs. Ive seen it all ,Ive heard it all , their's guy's who just dont want to talk bout it or cant talk bout it ; Are Ya gonna strap-em to cross bamboo and stick a pop-up where the sun don't shine , not in the World Ya ain't . You just do the right thing and leave the rest ; their really is Karma out-there .
N no I'm not soft in the head (well, maybe, lot-a head shots).
Besides , He'll screw with the wrong guy's ole lady or daughter and that will be that .

Taco Bell
01-28-10, 08:20 PM
All you have to do is ask how he was commissioned. either OCS or PLC, sounds too stupid to be NROTC or USNA (but then again, some of my best friends who didn't know who their parents were went to the academy). Then ask what class he was in at TBS? PM me the answer. I am in the process of busting a guy pretending to be a Marine LtCol CH 53 Pilot and working with NCIS and FBI on this one. Lots of fun, lots of leads to track down. Just remind him that it's illegal to pose as an Officer in the Military and it could lead to prison time. This coming from an 05 who loves to bust posers, especially the Officer ones.
Semper Fi,
"Taco"

Gunner 0313
01-28-10, 08:37 PM
All you have to do is ask how he was commissioned. either OCS or PLC, sounds too stupid to be NROTC or USNA (but then again, some of my best friends who didn't know who their parents were went to the academy). Then ask what class he was in at TBS? PM me the answer. I am in the process of busting a guy pretending to be a Marine LtCol CH 53 Pilot and working with NCIS and FBI on this one. Lots of fun, lots of leads to track down. Just remind him that it's illegal to pose as an Officer in the Military and it could lead to prison time. This coming from an 05 who loves to bust posers, especially the Officer ones.
Semper Fi,
"Taco"

:flag:YUT !!!

FattyTheFerret
01-28-10, 09:02 PM
Semper Fi,
"Taco"
Oorah, sir! Good luck taking these jackasses down!

wesker
01-29-10, 10:36 AM
Oorah, sir! Good luck taking these jackasses down!

Well...I got banned from their little airsoft forum because they did not want me inquiring about the poser. Apparently they're happy tolerating him over at www.se-tac.com (http://www.se-tac.com). I may try and find other ways to confront him. Thanks for the help.

Rocky C
01-29-10, 10:52 AM
Well...I got banned from their little airsoft forum because they did not want me inquiring about the poser. Apparently they're happy tolerating him over at www.se-tac.com (http://www.se-tac.com). I may try and find other ways to confront him. Thanks for the help.

:usmc::thumbup::usmc:

usmc1969 4631
01-29-10, 11:02 AM
hell even with my peepers on I couldn't read their Code and I tried 6x's !

wesker
01-29-10, 11:58 AM
Found this group of his pictures

All airsoft..all in ACU

Click on the "all" button

http://activities.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=stream&friendId=229989255&f=7

polizei
01-29-10, 12:04 PM
What a fat turd.

Taco Bell
01-29-10, 12:43 PM
I'm a lurker most of the time, reading what is going on out there. Stuff like this poser tells me he's just a wanna be. Its the guys that claim to be Marines O or E and get entitlements, help, money, or deals... what ever that make me super ****ed. When our Marines really need help, folks will think twice because maybe some turd out there soured them on helping. I wouldn't **** on a guy who was on fire if I found out he was wearing our Dress Blues. They are out there though and once they are exposed, need to be dealt with harshly. You guys do a great job ID'ing them to the rest of us!! Keep up the good work.
Semper Fi,
Taco

Rocky C
01-29-10, 12:45 PM
I'm a lurker most of the time, reading what is going on out there. Stuff like this poser tells me he's just a wanna be. Its the guys that claim to be Marines O or E and get entitlements, help, money, or deals... what ever that make me super ****ed. When our Marines really need help, folks will think twice because maybe some turd out there soured them on helping. I wouldn't **** on a guy who was on fire if I found out he was wearing our Dress Blues. They are out there though and once they are exposed, need to be dealt with harshly. You guys do a great job ID'ing them to the rest of us!! Keep up the good work.
Semper Fi,
Taco

:usmc::thumbup::usmc:

brian0351
01-30-10, 03:52 AM
Really? Airsoft teams? The guys don't have the balls to do the military....understandable. But now they don't have the balls to let themselves be shot by paintballs?

What's next "The Nerf Combat League"?