PDA

View Full Version : PLC program and Law school

youngz317
01-15-10, 12:01 PM
I am a current junior in college and am nearing the end of the application process for this summer's 10-week PLC program. I am interested in attending Law school and hopefully using that degree within the Marine Corps. I am somewhat confused as to how I should proceed. I have looked into the PLC Law/Judge Advocate program, but all my research indicates that I need to be a senior who has been accepted into law school to apply. I have not yet taken the LSAT and will not be able to if I am accepted into the summer PLC. I am essentially wondering what the best course of action would be to attend law school as well as participate in the PLC program (if I am accepted)? Would it be possible to participate in the Law/Judge Advocate program after completing the PLC program? Otherwise it seems advantageous to take the LSAT this summer, apply for law school, and then wait to apply for the PLC program as a senior. Any help on the subject would be appreciated.

Phantom Blooper
01-15-10, 12:14 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/member.php?u=22209

PM this Captain....he is a JAG officer and should be able to answer your questions

Fill out a profile...before doing so.

.:evilgrin: