PDA

View Full Version : A few questions for my fellow Marines

LoganS2k7
01-14-10, 06:06 PM
Good evening Marines. Its been awhile since I've been on here, and does it feel good to be back :thumbup:.

I had a few questions I wanted to ask the Marines on this board. Im going to be re-enlisting soon, hopefully in the upcoming months, and wanted to input from Marines in the mos's that I am looking into.

So if any Marines with the mos's 6174, 6199, 5811, or 4421 are reading this please either pm me of post on this tread so I could ask a few questions. I appreciate all responses in advance. Thanks for your time Marines:marine:

Phantom Blooper
01-14-10, 06:17 PM
LoganS2k7,

I have no info on those MOS's you are asking about....

But since you have been gone from this site awhile has your rank changed?

Because....not that it isn't possible...but I never heard of a PFC reupping.:evilgrin:

LoganS2k7
01-14-10, 10:16 PM
My circumstances are rather...unusual though. I would rahter just leave it at that, but if you would like to know about those circumstances I'll be happy to PM them to you Staff Sgt.

Phantom Blooper
01-15-10, 07:28 AM
You can PM me if you want....I was just curious because I never seen a PFC reenlist.

I have seen LCPL's getting ready to pick up CPL reup...but not PFC.

If you are willing to let me know and it is not of an embarrassing nature to you... please do.

Just curious....:evilgrin:

rkidd4
01-18-10, 12:09 AM
Yo Im a 6174 PM me with any ?s

Gary Hall
01-18-10, 09:27 AM
Good evening Marines. Its been awhile since I've been on here, and does it feel good to be back :thumbup:.

I had a few questions I wanted to ask the Marines on this board. Im going to be re-enlisting soon, hopefully in the upcoming months, and wanted to input from Marines in the mos's that I am looking into.

So if any Marines with the mos's 6174, 6199, 5811, or 4421 are reading this please either pm me of post on this tread so I could ask a few questions. I appreciate all responses in advance. Thanks for your time Marines:marine:

================================================== =====

..good luck LoganS2k7.

I wish you well, BTW, PFC must be a much appreciated ranking, since as I recall there were so many of us, that could & would get down in the heavy duty slop and get things done. Gung Ho :usmc:

Juicemang
01-18-10, 05:10 PM
4421 is legal services isn't it? The legal service Marines that I worked with from time to time looked like they were any other admin Marine. They just dealt with legal paperwork instead of unit diary, pay and leave, etc etc. I can't speak for the other MOS's, but as a 4421 you'd be chilling in an office every day. I'd guess deploying as a 4421 might be tough.

LoganS2k7
01-18-10, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the info Corporal. I'm not really looking for a desk position, so scratch that choice.