PDA

View Full Version : wanting to know

ddr4
01-11-10, 02:57 PM
im sorry if this is the wrong place to ask..but can you join the marines with a ged and not a high school diploma....

mharris17
01-11-10, 04:54 PM
I haven't posted here before but have been lurking for quite a while. I'm only a wannabe but understand the rules of the forum. First, you posted in the wrong place. Second, if you would just do some searching, this has been answered multiple times.

SGT7477
01-11-10, 05:43 PM
How about a profile and Capitalizing Marine?

BR34
01-11-10, 06:40 PM
The takeover is upon us.

Lisa 23
01-11-10, 08:24 PM
im sorry if this is the wrong place to ask..but can you join the marines with a ged and not a high school diploma....

I haven't posted here before but have been lurking for quite a while. I'm only a wannabe but understand the rules of the forum. First, you posted in the wrong place. Second, if you would just do some searching, this has been answered multiple times.
I'm not being a smart a$$ here, but if you knew you were posting in the wrong place, why did you bother posting here in Open Squad Bay, which is for Marines Only?

mharris17
01-11-10, 08:30 PM
I honestly can't explain why, lapse in judgement I guess. I saw that it was on the middle group of threads that show up on the main page and recognized it was wrong since it wasn't on the right side under the poolee threads. I apologize. I attempted to delete it after I posted it but couldn't.

Lisa 23
01-11-10, 08:35 PM
May I suggest that if you have any questions for the Marines here to answer, post it in the Ask A Marine forum, not in Open Squad Bay.