PDA

View Full Version : Greenhouse

NoRemorse
12-31-09, 08:20 AM
I'm looking for one that I can build at home. I've researched some of the sites that offer instructions but I remember seeing an infomercial for one that was covered with plastic, had racks built into it and could be moved indoors.

It wasn't all that small, I'd say the foot print was probably 4X3 feet and it stood maybe 3-4 feet high. If I could be more vague I would.

I wanted to steal part of that design... I mean come up with my own original one so we could grow stuff here.

Any suggestions or stories would be welcome.

kenrobg30
12-31-09, 09:45 AM
I'm looking for one that I can build at home. I've researched some of the sites that offer instructions but I remember seeing an infomercial for one that was covered with plastic, had racks built into it and could be moved indoors.

It wasn't all that small, I'd say the foot print was probably 4X3 feet and it stood maybe 3-4 feet high. If I could be more vague I would.

I wanted to steal part of that design... I mean come up with my own original one so we could grow stuff here.

Any suggestions or stories would be welcome.

I don't know if this will help Ray, but my Daughter and I built abox in our yard, out of an old, beat-up dresser. 30in longX42in wide X18in deep. put rocky gravel in the bottom, about 4in of top soil, then planting soil on top.
We grow some of the nicest strawberries you could ask for . can't take it in the house though. :marine: S/F Ken

echo3oscar1833
12-31-09, 03:51 PM
Tell the truth Ramon, your trying to grow some green arn't you buddy. Damn Potheads!!! ;):D

Rocky C
12-31-09, 03:58 PM
Tell the truth Ramon, your trying to grow some green arn't you buddy. Damn Potheads!!! ;):D
I was thinking the same thing when I read it but I was going to say, " Ray you live in New England NOT California!!! "

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

But then again Herbs are Herbs :D.

SlingerDun
12-31-09, 09:45 PM
A client has one in her barn made from a kids yellow plastic sponge bob pool maybe 5 feet round. Framed with what looked like tent poles and two layers of clear plastic separated by a small centrifugal squirrel cage blower, shop lights etc...I didn't ask what Ag she was culturing

--->Dave

NoRemorse
12-31-09, 10:00 PM

Money's tight bro!:D