PDA

View Full Version : can i join?

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 06:19 PM
There is nothing more in this world I want then to join the Marine corp. I'm not sure that I can because when I was 15 I was dumb and charged with attempted trafficking. I successfully completed the...

Rocky C
12-22-09, 06:24 PM
Call a Recruiter.
Can't help only Knowing "Attempted Trafficking???"

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 06:40 PM
i did he said he'll look in to it. i tryed calling him a couple times but all i got was his voice mail. he hasnt called me sence. this was like a year ago. i was charged with attempted trafficking of...

sparkie
12-22-09, 06:50 PM
With your grammar, punctuation, spelling I can see why. So 'trafficking' was in high drugs? Do you really think the Marine Corps needs you? You waited a YEAR for a call?
--------------
Go Away. Try Army. Sorry I'm an Azz hole, but I can't bring myself to believe this bull pucky. I just can't.

Lisa 23
12-22-09, 06:51 PM
How about you fill out all of your profile, like it states in the rules in the poolee forum, so the Marines who are going to answer your questions, know who they are talking to. :thumbup:

sparkie
12-22-09, 06:53 PM
Easy Down, WMarine, This kid has probs. galore. Mostly with me. I want the first crack, love.

Lisa 23
12-22-09, 06:54 PM
Okie dokie sparkie :thumbup: ...but I just want to know if this person is a young man or a young lady.

sparkie
12-22-09, 06:56 PM
I wanna know his IP????????? Gotta be a joke.

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 07:37 PM
Ok......1. My IQ is 119 2. I'm not not a poolee so didn’t even go to that forum but I filled out all my info so... 3. I didn’t wait a year for a phone call I was merely stating the last time I attempted to contact my recruiter 4. I know my grammar sucks, I made a really dumb choice but I have learned from it. I think if I was allowed to join the corps I would perform my duties with the utmost professionalism and honor or at least try to. My moral character as it stands is good. I volunteer. I help run fundraisers; I help little old ladies across the street when I can. I try to be the best person I can be and all I want to do is serve my country.

sparkie
12-22-09, 07:49 PM
So, you believe you are legit. You're are asking me to swallow a heap of shet. I easily give quarter when the situation warrants. Call me stupid, or call it the benifit of the doubt. Clean up your posts, Show every respect, be earnest, Square away, and we will strive to answer your questions,,,,,,,,,,, USMC spoken here.

Hotel4341
12-22-09, 08:10 PM
It's a thing of beauty, watching a sergeant square away his or her charges. <br />
<br />
Or in this case, a stupid wannabe poolee who will probably end up joining the Army.

sparkie
12-22-09, 08:11 PM
I am what the fuk I am.

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 08:24 PM
I will never join the army. This may help you Marines in understanding where im coming from. The story behind the trafficking charge. When I was 15, I had a girl friend. Who gave me her medication...

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 08:32 PM
I will get Squared away.
Thank you Marine

Lisa 23
12-22-09, 08:41 PM
If you really want to join the Marine Corps, you need to take the initiative of talking to a recruiter face to face, not leaving messages at the recruiting office and hope that a recruiter calls you back.
In my opinion, by talking to a recruiter face to face, it's the only way that you are going to get an honest answer to your question.

donc
12-22-09, 08:53 PM
So, you believe you are legit. You're are asking me to swallow a heap of shet. I easily give quarter when the situation warrants. Call me stupid, or call it the benifit of the doubt. Clean up your posts, Show every respect, be earnest, Square away, and we will strive to answer your questions,,,,,,,,,,, USMC spoken here.

There not going to use your juvy record against you go join.

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 09:06 PM
I did. I went to the recruiting station picked out those cards of what the Corp means to you, took a pre asvab, and talked with him. I told him my story he said he’ll look in to it and that's the last I have heard from him.

Lisa 23
12-22-09, 09:07 PM
Criminal History Wiavers
It's important to note here that federal law requires applicants to divulge ALL criminal history on recruiting applications, including expunged, sealed, or juvenile records. Additionally, in most states, such records are accessible to military investigators, regardless of what you have heard to the contrary.

http://usmilitary.about.com/od/marinejoin/a/criminal.-um-.htm

Lisa 23
12-22-09, 09:11 PM
I did. I went to the recruiting station picked out those cards of what the Corp - Corps means to you, took a pre asvab, and talked with him. I told him my story he said he’ll look in to it and that's the last I have heard from him. So I dont know what do now.

Well, you never went back to see the recruiter, right? Recruiters are busy and sometimes get sidetracked with other young men and women wanting to join.
Like I said, go to the recruiters office and talk to him/her face to face. It's the only way you are going to get any answers.

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 09:11 PM
I know I need to give up all my information but I herd that with this diversion program its supposed be like it never happened, but I’ve herd that it doesn’t do anything for you.

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 09:13 PM
ok I will thank you Marine.

Phantom Blooper
12-22-09, 09:16 PM
Go see him again.....

The old cliché,"If at first you don't succeed,try,try again."

The Marines are overwhelmed with poolees and potential Marine recruits.

If you really want to be a Marine you need to keep pursuing your venture until you are given an affirmative,yes or no.

Quit calling and go see the recruiter.

And you say you don't want to join the Army.....there may not be a chance for you right now in the Marine Corps....if that is the case...speak to an Army recruiter....enlist...do your minimum hitch honorably.....get out go home....and go to the Marine recruiter and enlist.

Sometimes in life you have to do things you don't want to do....to achieve your initial goal.

:evilgrin:

Lisa 23
12-22-09, 09:17 PM
Herd is a group of animals. I believe you meant heard.
Look, there aren't that many recruiters that frequent this site. The only way you are going to get answers to your question is to talk to a recruiter face to face.

foxdragon84
12-22-09, 09:22 PM
I will, thanks for the spell check. My mistake and again thanks for the advice.

chili77bowl
12-24-09, 10:50 AM
I throw old ladies at fundraisers....

Ok......1. My IQ is 119 2. I'm not not a poolee so didn’t even go to that forum but I filled out all my info so... 3. I didn’t wait a year for a phone call I was merely stating the last time I attempted to contact my recruiter 4. I know my grammar sucks, I made a really dumb choice but I have learned from it. I think if I was allowed to join the corps I would perform my duties with the utmost professionalism and honor or at least try to. My moral character as it stands is good. I volunteer. I help run fundraisers; I help little old ladies across the street when I can. I try to be the best person I can be and all I want to do is serve my country.

Phantom Blooper
12-24-09, 07:07 PM
I help little old ladies across the street when I can

Were you a Boy Scout?

:evilgrin:

foxdragon84
12-25-09, 08:57 PM
I am not a boy scout, but the roads are icy and I thought she needed help. She seemed greatful.

usmcmsf
12-25-09, 09:14 PM
No one can give you an answer because none of us are your recruiter and do your paper work. Get a recruiter, work with him, do your best and pray. Ive seen worse people get in and better people get turned down. You just never know. Good luck