PDA

View Full Version : Marine charged with breaking into pharmacy

Phantom Blooper
12-21-09, 09:02 PM
December 21, 2009 12:34 PM <br />
LINDELL KAY <br />
UPDATE AT 6:19 p.m. <br />
<br />
Police say they arrested a Camp Lejeune Marine caught stealing more than 2,000 pills from a Jacksonville pharmacy Monday. <br />
<br />
Douglas...

firedog974
12-21-09, 09:04 PM
What a dumbass. I hate little POS's like that who give my beloved Corps a bad name.

Ingle
12-21-09, 09:31 PM
lucky im just a mp and not on jpd.

animal mother
12-21-09, 09:40 PM
lucky im just a mp and not on jpd.

hmmm....what does jpd stand for?

Phantom Blooper
12-21-09, 10:24 PM
Jacksonville Police Department in Onslow County,NC

:evilgrin:

Gunner 0313
12-21-09, 10:44 PM
:flag:I'll never understand why this stuff gets posted in the open squad bay.

Phantom Blooper
12-22-09, 10:01 AM
I'll never understand why this stuff gets posted in the open squad bay.

Because it is available on the net to anybody that wants to read it.

If the comments get adverse the mods will move it if it takes a south way.:evilgrin:

Gunner 0313
12-22-09, 03:24 PM
Because it is available on the net to anybody that wants to read it.

If the comments get adverse the mods will move it if it takes a south way.:evilgrin:

:flag:Doesn't mean that we have to premier it on here.

SlingerDun
12-22-09, 04:19 PM
Why not? I prefer to know when something rancid is festering in my sea bag and have no allusions about the purity of human souls, Marine or otherwise.

--->Dave

Gunner 0313
12-22-09, 06:16 PM
Why not? I prefer to know when something rancid is festering in my sea bag and have no allusions about the purity of human souls, Marine or otherwise.

--->Dave

:flag:Different strokes.

Marine84
12-22-09, 06:27 PM
(heavy sigh)

Roger Shepherd
12-22-09, 06:29 PM
He may be in the Marine Corps, He needs to get the max of what coming to him.

Phantom Blooper
12-22-09, 06:33 PM
A Marine is no different than all the other celebrities that are in the news.

Maybe if it is brought to the forefront for others to read....then further down the road some will think twice about the consequences.

Posting articles about Marines in the news in the Open Squadbay Forum in a negative way is not tarnishing the Marine Corps.....the Marine who did the dastardly deed is the one whom tarnished himself and the Marine Corps and should be brought to the forefront.....for all not just the select few in the hooch to read.... because we already know that this young kid was a dumbazz and messed up his life for quite sometime.:evilgrin:

Hotel4341
12-22-09, 08:02 PM
I think it serves a good warning (as long as the comments stay clean). Pretty sure most of us know that the poolees check this, and hell, as a boot lance I've still got a lot to learn about my place. Having the Marines (who paved the way for what I get to be a part of) voice their opinions in a public area reinforces that this stuff is not tolerated.

StoneTheWeak
12-23-09, 12:06 AM

--->Dave

Shouldn't have any illusions about the purity of humanity to begin with, regardless of what news is given to you. People as a whole are bad in any number of ways you can think of. The best way to avoid it, is to avoid them. And people wonder why I'm a shut in.....

It's because you never know if the person next to you is like this guy. I like to keep the things I own and worked for, not scratch my ass and wonder where they went.

SlingerDun
12-23-09, 12:31 AM
Shouldn't have any illusions about the purity of humanity to begin with,well i have no illusions either, but alluding to Marines as in generaly speaking, a few rotten nasty's don't ruin the club.