PDA

View Full Version : Marine For Life!

SgtMac
06-22-02, 03:23 PM
At our MCL meeting Thursday night, we were given a presentation by a Marine Captain (local coordinator) of the Commandant's new "Marine For Life" program. All I can say is its about time this was put in place. God only knows how many of our brothers and sisters would have benefited from having such a program in the past. The whole concept of the idea is to provide actual support for Marines leaving active duty, be it in jobs, organizational support, emotional support, etc. One interesting by-product of the program is the Commandant's office deciding the those who have served are not former Marines or ex-Marines. We are now officially known as Veteran Marines .

TeufelHunden
06-22-02, 03:28 PM
...Now if I can only get the link to it to work on the Links page hereon, I'd be a happy, smiling Veteran Marine!

http://www.marineforlife.com/mfl.nsf

I'm sure it's a technical matter at my end though, as the man in the head shed @ leatherneck.com says it's working for him.

SgtMac
06-22-02, 04:49 PM
Sorry I didn't post this on my earlier email but I didn't have it with me at the time (senility taking over).

Marine For Life website:

www.MarineForLife.com

I tried it about 10 minutes before posting here and it worked. There you can find out more info on the program and register your name if interested.

thedrifter
06-22-02, 05:10 PM
Thank you both for your posts, it will be very helpful to all Veteran Marines.

GREAT POSTS!!!!!!!

Would have been nice to have this when I got out.

Sempers,

Roger