PDA

View Full Version : I got a chuckle, is it Okay?

LONEEAGLE
08-23-03, 08:08 AM
:banana: Enjoy....An elderly lady needed a repairmen to come and fix some plumbing problems under her sink. "Mornin' Ma'am, I'm here to fix your plumbin' problems." "Yes Surh (southern for Sir), come right in." "Could I give you a cup of Java?" "No thanks Ma'am, I'm a shakin' as it is from all that there caffeine." "Well maybe you need somethin' to eat?" "Didn't you have breakfast?" "No Ma'am, with my schedule, I rarely have time....."Here, you eat these home made fresh out the oven bisguits, and I made some gravy." "No, I won't take no for an answer." So he eats. "Feelin' better?" "Yes 'em." "I have to be gone fer awhile, so you just make yersef to home and I must warn you though, "PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T SAY ONE WORD TO THAT BIRD." "The dog, Mike?, he's harmless." "Bird, Ma'am?" "Yes rightch yonder." "Oh, okay." "I'll be back later, just send me the bill." "Sho nuff Ma'am." The plumber goes to work. This bird is callin' him every kind of you no count*****"you're ol' lady wears combat boots." "You suck." "You're a rotten Sun a beech." Well the plumber tried his best to not let it get to him. Below the cage was the dog. The plumber petted him, he seemed so calm, laid back, so nice. He took a break and shared some cookies with the dog. He went back to work. The bird kept it up. Callin' him everythin' in the book. It'da make a sailor blush.....The plumber had enuf. "You stupid A*** dips****bird, I'll show you.........Sick 'em spike.!!!!