PDA

View Full Version : Bootcamp Workouts For Profit

Wolverine1971
12-18-09, 09:46 AM
Good morning fellow Devil Dogs!

Here is an article I just had published about how to make money with bootcamp exercises and I wanted to share it with anyone looking to make some extra money. There are a lot of fitness instructors making big bucks with BootCamp Workouts but already have instant credibility as a Marine that went through REAL bootcamp so who better to teach these classes than former and current Marines.
-------------------------------------
Bootcamp Workouts For Profit - How to Make a Six Figure Income With Simple Bootcamp Exercise Program

Have you seen the latest fitness craze? It's bootcamp exercise programs and they are popping up in gyms, fitness centers, plaza's, and even outside in open fields. To me it has never been a secret that bootcamp workouts are super effective for fat loss and muscle toning because I personally lost 30 pounds of fat in Marine Corps bootcamp at Paris Island and left with 8 pack abs.

There are some enormous advantages to bootcamp exercise programs. First of all they are super effective and work faster than anything out there for rapid fat loss. Second they don't require any investment in a gym or exercise equipment. Third, if you are interested in the fitness industry and want to make money in a recession there is a huge demand for people to run these workouts and it pays a lot of money.

Once you market yourself in your community you can run classes at people's homes or even outside in baseball and football fields in your town. Anywhere a small group of people can meet you can run a bootcamp exercise session. If your class is big enough you can easily make $100 to $200 per hour. It might take a few weeks to establish some regulars but once wordof mouth spreads and your clients see results it will explode faster than you ever thought.

So how do you get started making money? You'll need some great bootcamp exercise plans that you can use to run your courses. They should be well rounded full body routines that don't require any equipment. This way you will have the versatility of starting up without having any investment costs. Later down the line you could add exercise balls and kettlebells for advanced classes but for now just use the basic calisthenic courses because they are super effective for fat loss and conditioning.

source

http://ezinearticles.com/?Bootcamp-Workouts-For-Profit---How-to-Make-a-Six-Figure-Income-With-Simple-Bootcamp-Exercise-Program&id=3435653

I promote a really great bootcamp exercise system on my website that makes it really easy to get started. PM me with any questions or check out the site I just started in my signature.

Semper Fi!