PDA

View Full Version : Bengals WR Chris Henry Dead

ameriken
12-17-09, 10:15 AM
Bengals WR Chris Henry has died <br />
<br />
&lt;TABLE&gt;&lt;TBODY&gt;&lt;TR vAlign=top&gt;&lt;TD&gt;Web Produced By: PJ O'Keefe <br />
Email: Paul.Okeefe@wcpo.com <br />
Last Update: 11:07 am <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
&lt;/TD&gt;&lt;/TR&gt;&lt;/TBODY&gt;&lt;/TABLE&gt;

Hotel4341
12-17-09, 11:39 AM
For someone to lose their life so young, whether or not they serve, is a sad thing. I hope that if someone was indeed responsible (which is what it looks like), that she be held responsible.

jetdawgg
12-17-09, 11:41 AM
Guy had a lot of talent and speed. What a tragedy:(

FistFu68
12-17-09, 03:01 PM
:evilgrin: He was a Helluva Ball player just as He was seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel of a troubled Life He was like a Candle in the Wind Gone but not forgotten Take good care of Him God He had a good Heart.Sometimes the good Die Young Yes they Do.Rest In Peace Number 15 :cry: :iwo:

Rocky C
12-17-09, 03:48 PM
:evilgrin: He was a Helluva Ball player just as He was seeing the Light at the End of the Tunnel of a troubled Life He was like a Candle in the Wind Gone but not forgotten Take good care of Him God He had a good Heart.Sometimes the good Die Young Yes they Do.Rest In Peace Number 15 :cry: :iwo:

Well said Jack.
What a Tragedy.
Rest in Peace Chris.

polizei
12-17-09, 04:56 PM
Lol, dumbass deserved it.

polizei
12-17-09, 07:31 PM
BTW, I feel sorry for the people he was close to and his family, but I think this guys dumb to jump into a truck while it was taking off...

FistFu68
12-17-09, 08:23 PM
:evilgrin: If He was Your son You'd be singing a Different Song You Ignorant Fuc :evilgrin: :iwo:

Lisa 23
12-17-09, 09:08 PM
That's a harsh thing to say for someone you don't even know. And just why do you think he deserved to die?

usmcmsf
12-17-09, 10:43 PM
That's a pretty ignorant statement boot. You don't know what the situation was and why he jumped in or any of the facts. Only one who does is his fiancee who was driving.

Sad day, especially being a Bengals fan. Heard they are dedicating rest of year to him and their coaches wife who passed away.

0231Marine
12-18-09, 09:04 AM

There's always one!

MotherGoose
12-18-09, 01:12 PM
That's sad. I read the article yesterday when it just said he was in the hospital fighting for his life. The article is vague, as it says he was found lying in the street... like whoever was driving the truck just left him there!!

People do stupid things when they are in the middle of a domestic dispute, was it dumb for him to jump on the truck, yes, but he must have been out of his mind crazy with anger... I feel bad for his kids.

ameriken
12-18-09, 01:38 PM
He was a good kid who had his troubles and was just starting to turn things around. Very sad loss, regardless of how it happened.

Lisa 23
12-18-09, 05:12 PM
Witness: Chris Henry threatened fiancee that he would killl himself <br />
By Carrie Whitaker, The Cincinnati Enquirer <br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
CHARLOTTE — In the last conscious moments of Chris Henry's life, the...