PDA

View Full Version : tuff call

ball51
12-12-09, 03:40 PM
good afternoon gentleman. let me get to my question, i just found out i have a herniated disc and arthritis in my back. i am also recently married to an awesome woman. we have kids. up and coming in march is deployment to a-stan. i was told its my decision whether i stay and deploy or if i get seped and go home. i dont want to deploy and most likely make my injury worse. however, i became an infantry assaultman so i can blow sh** the f*** up and e.a.s. with pride and a sense of accomplishment. i hate my life here unless its a day im pulling a trigger ha ha, but ive been training with these guys for a while.... theyre my brothers! this will be my first deployment and our bc says its going to be a sh** storm! my brothers though are the ones telling me to go home to my wife and kids and enjoy life, and dont worry about them. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

DocGreek
12-12-09, 04:12 PM
:evilgrin:....BUBBA....PLEASE fill out your profile completely, so that we know who we're talking to!!.....check out some of our profiles for examples....THANK-YOU......Doc Greek....:D

egbutler1
12-12-09, 06:16 PM
First take Docs advice and do it. Second listen to none do what you want to do, your the one who will have to live with the decision you make. You could deploy and f- up your body more or you might not, its up to you. We really can't help you make such a big choice. GL