PDA

View Full Version : Marine friend

Farrell1
12-09-09, 12:49 AM
I already posted this topin in another section, asking for it to be placed here when a Admin/Mod can get around to it. I was in martial arts for a long time when I was younger, the Marine friend I'm trying to find was one of the head instructors of mine, for more then a few years. I don't remember his first name, but I do remember his last name (we wern't allowed to call anyone by there first name if they out ranked you). I also remember his MOS too. What would be the best way to go about trying to find him? Thanks everyone.

Farrell1
12-10-09, 12:06 AM
I have more information. I spoke with a friend of mone, who knew his full name. His name is Derrik kosteff. The name is German, so I don't have a clue if the spelling is right or not. I was also told that he helped rescue Jessica Lynch. Anyone have any ideas of how to find him? He is also a 3rd degree black belt, or beyond that, with the ATA TeaKwonDo now, if that helps.

Farrell1
12-10-09, 12:38 AM
Actaully, I found him on facebook, after changing the spelling around like 12 times. Thanks everyone.